Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
HInts - Enought to drive you nuts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:20 am
Psh, the three main yaoi pairings on OHSHC have the most hints of all. (Meaning Hikaru/Kaoru, Tamaki/Kyouya, and Mori/Hunny). Come ON people. They are meant for eachother, whilst Haruhi goes at it alone... or with Nekozawa, Kasanoda, or Arai... either or >w<

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:28 am
Vladmir Alucard Anderson
Jade Rotaski
SilverMaple
Yay! First reply! blaugh

I hate hinted pairings because I keep screaming at people how obvious some couples are, and they're like, "No they're not. stare "

You know Seto and Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh? I just know they want each other! I know it! scream

I agree with Slivermaple on the subject of Joey and Seto! *Is a major puppyshipping fan* Or how about Yami and Yugi? Come on you can't tell me they don't have a relashionship going on sonehow! Or what about Ban and Ginji from Get backers? They sooo want each other! OR how about Kazahaya and Ruiko form Legal drug? they so want each other in a I'll-tease-you-becuase-i-love-you kind of way! And before you protest, i don't give a damn that Ruiko's pining over Tsukiko! Tsukiko's his sister! <--(Is what she belives to be true, this however doesnt mean that it is actually true)

Its an almost fact that's his sister, as for that paring of Legal Drug. Its a matter of time i'm sure, we've already preety much seen there Employer and his Big Friend enjoy one anothers company. Not to mention the school..It will happen, I swear.

Yeah i heard they have to pretend to be lovers in an all boys school in the third book, but i havent seen that yet ive only just finished the second book! HA HA Kazahaya in a schoolgirl uniform! OMG how cute can that boy get? And the look on Ruiko's face whn he caught him as he fainted, not to mantion the fact rukio ALWAYS seems to be catching Kazahaya fainting suggests he likes him XD.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

retice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:04 pm
I really love Touya/Yukito from CCS, and it's actually canon, but it doesn't get a lot of love via fanfiction/fanart.
That and Fruits Basket. I'm a fan of Kyou/Yuki, but the fanfiction almost always drastically puts them out of character, and the fanart does not exist. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:58 pm
retice
I really love Touya/Yukito from CCS, and it's actually canon, but it doesn't get a lot of love via fanfiction/fanart.
That and Fruits Basket. I'm a fan of Kyou/Yuki, but the fanfiction almost always drastically puts them out of character, and the fanart does not exist. =/

Yup, painful isn't it? It just makes me so sad. I wish I could just like infect the internet sometimes and like convert everyone to loving and seeing all the uncommon hints ;-; If I could find a way to like just put all the popular shows on hold, for just a month... only a month so the ones that aren't so noticed could get a fandom... *Sigh* Only in dream land.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

retice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:15 pm
HoshiNoMiko
retice

Yup, painful isn't it? It just makes me so sad. I wish I could just like infect the internet sometimes and like convert everyone to loving and seeing all the uncommon hints ;-; If I could find a way to like just put all the popular shows on hold, for just a month... only a month so the ones that aren't so noticed could get a fandom... *Sigh* Only in dream land.

Right, like if only for a short while. I mean, sometimes it's awesome that some pairings have so big a fandom if you happen to like that pairing, but I'd really love it if other things could get some attention too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:28 am
Aah, Touya and Yukito.
That was really sad, I think emo I was like twelve or something when I watched CCS, And I didnt even know what yaoi was. I still found their love obvious, especially after Sakura's love confession... <333 Gosh that anime was adorable.

User_2629207

retice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:43 am
Sushii-Princess
Aah, Touya and Yukito.
That was really sad, I think emo I was like twelve or something when I watched CCS, And I didnt even know what yaoi was. I still found their love obvious, especially after Sakura's love confession... <333 Gosh that anime was adorable.

Yezzum heart
I know Touya/Yukito has a fanbase -- especially because it's canon, but it doesn't show it. The pairing is severely lacking in fanstuff. =(  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:16 pm
for me the pairing is EdoXSaiou (Yu-Gi-Oh GX). I think it's a great pairing, and hey with how long they lived together you would think there would be a bunch of fanart and fanfics, but there isnt. Sad, so very sad T-T  

Yui D Flowright

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:25 pm
There is alot of hints that two of the characters from Legal Drug is going out

Another hinted Yaoi couple is Shinji/Kaworu  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:56 pm
Demon Diary. Just...

Demon Diary.

gonk  

JTequila

[cum].a.me.[die].jeff.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:28 pm

DNAngel.
I've only read six volumes of it.
But the mean seem ssssooo gay to me!
Satoshi/Daisuke or Satoshi/Dark.
Just the other day I was re-reading the first volume because I haven't touched DNAngel in a long time.
I was like, "WTF?! How did I not notice how gay these guys seem?!"

Is it just me...?
x'3

Edit:

As far as I know it's not a shounen-ai.
But it seems like it should be D:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:06 am
retice

I have read one good Kyou/Yuki fic... but thats all I could find crying its sad...  

irori

Eternal Bookworm

retice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:43 pm
irori
retice

I have read one good Kyou/Yuki fic... but thats all I could find crying its sad...

Same here =( And the really good one I did manage to find isn't finished and hasn't been updated in almost a year, so I've given up hope.

[c**].a.me.[die].jeff.
DNAngel.
I've only read six volumes of it.
But the mean seem ssssooo gay to me!
Satoshi/Daisuke or Satoshi/Dark.
Just the other day I was re-reading the first volume because I haven't touched DNAngel in a long time.
I was like, "WTF?! How did I not notice how gay these guys seem?!"

Is it just me...?
x'3

Edit:

As far as I know it's not a shounen-ai.
But it seems like it should be D:

Dark/Daisuke too. =)
I noticed the gayness even before I liked yaoi, what with the time when Satoshi catches Daisuke as he's falling down the stairs and every single time Daisuke and Dark speak to each other...
It isn't shounen-ai. Daisuke's love interest is Risa in the beginning and Riku at the end, never Satoshi or Dark, but Satoshi is never proven to be straight at all. wink

Caine1035
Demon Diary. Just...

Demon Diary.

Ahaha I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Petshop of Horrors is quite hinty. Much undertones and subtext. Count D x Orcot is totally canon. I quote Orcot; "Crap, I'm falling for his charm...or maybe I'm just hungry..."

Dream on, you have the hots for the count.  

Fenris Von Uberwald

Yumi_Kirei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:29 pm
I started watching Kiddy Grade today. There's a lot of hinting in that series. Drives me nuts. gonk  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff