Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Death Note!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your fav. character from Death Note?
  L
  Light
  Misa
  Rem
  Ryuk
View Results

Dark()Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:09 am
Death Note is definitely my absolute fave anime. Absolutely perfect in every way. Great animation, perfect voice acting (Japanese dub, not english) I know it's one of those things that'll stay with you for life

BTW, my fave characters are a cross between L and Raito-kun (Light)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:09 am
Death note is the 3rd greatest anime in existence. It's amazing. L is in the manga btw lol.  

I_Uchiha_I

drkdragon777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:04 pm
XD i gotta say, light's my fav character, he's so heartless razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:44 pm
I just feel sorry for L when he died. he's just my favorite character.
hahaha! check this out: deviant art
haha.. click the picture then you'll see. check also her gallery, she also like deathnote.. whee  

fuuchi

Cimetine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:47 pm
Light and L are awesome! biggrin The suspense in the anime is killing me, I'm yet finished with it... I haven't seen the movie yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:16 am
I loved the series.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:53 am
I loved the series!
It is currently my favorite anime!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:09 pm
D E A T H G O D S L O V E A P P L E S

xd  

TheAngelDeath

chibi ohijisama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:19 pm
Death Note rocked! I watched the whole series in Japanease, and now I'm watching it all over again in english on TV. My personal thoughts on the show was that it was well thought out and very inteligent. I enjoyed it very much.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:47 pm
Deathnote is that type of anime that makes you feel like someone's watching over your shoulder...at least that's what it feels like to me.  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:22 pm
Death Note Death Note Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my favorite! I think L is my favorite character because he's me well not really i'm very stupid but I can play that part perfectly. I have a friend who is Misa exactly like her. I really don't like Raito he's cool and his character is very well developed. to me he is the perfic villain. It just drives me crazy. His reasoning is way twisted. And he Has the whole world wrapped aroung his finger and no one has a clue! I also don't like Mello he's a jerk I have so say I do not like his methods at all.
I'm all for LSayu my friend and I started it.

And i'd just like to say, IF YOU DONT LIKE POCKEY AND CHOCOLATE AND COOKIES AND CAKE AND ANYTHING ELSE WITH SUGAR GET HELP!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:21 am
Stright Jacket Dreamer
amarshy110
I'm sorry it is probably a very great show but I can't say I have ever seen it. Hmmm... is it broadcast on any station or did you discover it over youtube? I'd love to learn about the show and perhaps watch it if I get the chance!

Well my friend told me about Death Note...so i looked it up on youtube && they had the episodes on there so i watched it!
They only curently have out episodes 1 - 25..... but once you start to watch it you wont be able to stop, its that good! mrgreen
So give it a try && watch Death Note!!!! blaugh

Acctually, on Veoh . com they have all the episodes. The ending was terrible though.  

chibi ohijisama

chibi ohijisama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:32 am
New question:
What is your favorite Death Note pairing?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:34 am
Mine is MelloxMatt the fanfics about them are great.  

chibi ohijisama

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:27 pm
What? No Matsuda on the poll? ;-;

I'm not a big fan of Death Note...at all. Most of the characters annoyed me or bored me and the plot didn't really keep my attention. But damn, I loved Matsuda, so I stuck with it til the end (since my friend spoiled me about it and about the various awesome things Matsuda does.) heart  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff