Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Ew. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:59 pm
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
EmoJirachi
Rellik San
EmoJirachi
...I don't even celebrate Easter...I'm Muslim.... smile
Don't say that, Bush will bomb us.
Oh well....He doesn't know where I am...So he can't do anything unless he does...Anyway, he's probably too busy doing something horrible to even care...
He's busy eating a infant

You people disgust me sometimes.

Disgusting but true 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:38 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
EmoJirachi
Rellik San
EmoJirachi
...I don't even celebrate Easter...I'm Muslim.... smile
Don't say that, Bush will bomb us.
Oh well....He doesn't know where I am...So he can't do anything unless he does...Anyway, he's probably too busy doing something horrible to even care...

No, YOU and your comments about the President.  

-Isel-

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:09 pm
most kids in the US say they hate them beucase they hear the words "war" and "iraq"
they hate him cause it's a trend
the war is like having sex
you don't just leave in the middle, you go through with it until the end  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:37 am
Chaos A.D.
most kids in the US say they hate them beucase they hear the words "war" and "iraq"

Or in america's case, one long drawn out painful experience, ending with a big bang then you leave, not caring about aids or pregnancy. (dig about Hiroshima... low blow I know, but that was just not cricket.)  

Rellik San
Captain

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:14 am
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
EmoJirachi

...I find that quite offending....We can say whatever we want...It's a free country...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:22 am
EmoJirachi
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
EmoJirachi

...I find that quite offending....We can say whatever we want...It's a free country...

Oh, and I suppose you know everything about constitutional law.

Maybe if you truly LIVED in America, regardless of whether or not you're physically here, you'd realize that true free speech is impossible- the "free speech" we have is "Say what you would like to say, but acknowledge that there may be consequences, negative or positive, to what it is you say".

You can't just go spouting off everything about everyone expecting nobody to take offense or to object or to be harsh in response. That's just far too inhuman.

Oh, by the way, I'm glad you found my comment offensive, because that follows Hammurabi- eye for an eye, your comments about the President offended me.

-Isel-

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:23 am
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

Or in america's case, one long drawn out painful experience, ending with a big bang then you leave, not caring about aids or pregnancy. (dig about Hiroshima... low blow I know, but that was just not cricket.)

The ******** are we gonna do about pregnancy? Develop a cure?

s**t, I wish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:12 am
I've never gone to a Church, unless you count that day I moved the tables from my friend Josh's church.

My family is still in Romania lol, so no get togethers.  

Art Payment

Rellik Chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:39 am
Isel
EmoJirachi
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel

Oh, and I suppose you know everything about constitutional law.

Maybe if you truly LIVED in America, regardless of whether or not you're physically here, you'd realize that true free speech is impossible- the "free speech" we have is "Say what you would like to say, but acknowledge that there may be consequences, negative or positive, to what it is you say".

You can't just go spouting off everything about everyone expecting nobody to take offense or to object or to be harsh in response. That's just far too inhuman.

Oh, by the way, I'm glad you found my comment offensive, because that follows Hammurabi- eye for an eye, your comments about the President offended me.

I agree with Isel, we all know its Cheny pulling the strings and Bush is a puppet. So insult Cheny not Bush. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:04 pm
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
EmoJirachi

What? Do you support that baby taco eater?? D:<  

[Posh_Hypno]

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:28 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
Isel
[Posh_Hypno]
EmoJirachi

What? Do you support that baby taco eater?? D:<

Oh my god. I know you're 11, but you're being profoundly stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:49 pm
If you're going to say something about Bush or the US government, as lest don't pull s**t out of your a**.

Ok, things got ******** up. So try the get someone in next year that will fix as much as a human can. "I can't vote," doesn't matter. I can't vote but I can get people to vote.  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:20 am
Moonlight Agony
If you're going to say something about Bush or the US government, as lest don't pull s**t out of your a**.

Ok, things got ******** up. So try the get someone in next year that will fix as much as a human can. "I can't vote," doesn't matter. I can't vote but I can get people to vote.
Why can't you vote, I thought you were 20, or is the voting age there 21?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:37 am
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I'm Romanian. domokun
I got a green card, so from what I know that's not enough.  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:48 am
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I'm Romanian. domokun
I got a green card, so from what I know that's not enough.

Ahhh you need full citizenship to vote, got ya.  
Spambox/Competitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff