Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Is the Ludi Pq hard? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:58 pm
Defiled
Taiakeita_Vick

Actually a cleric is totally desired. Especially if your heal is maxed. Bless won't really help as much basically it'll give the warriors better accuracy so they can actually hit Alishar. But really no one would really care much about maxed bless xD cause mine was only level 10.

Oh. xd

Guess I'm just paranoid then. lol Yeah, my Heal is maxed. First thing I maxed. lol Maybe I'll give it a try some time. I'm just not that great at playing a cleric in a party. I'd have to try to remember to focus on actually healing party members rather then killing enemies. I guess I should give it a try, though, before I get "too old". XD

Well I can give you some tips seeing as I was a level 49 Cleric going for a non holy arrow build and kind of regreting that cause holy arrow is so cool and fun xD But really since your a high level you should be able to hit Alishar easily. I know when I was lower leveled (38-ish I think) I couldn't hit him with Magic Claw at all. And after I leveled high I wond up with a party that was horrible. I mean I was almost the only one that could hit Alishar everyone was doing like 20-50 or misses D; and becareful with low level bandits cause they'll want to use savage blow a lot and since they're weak and have to melee well it bites. And since they're low leveled they're savage blow really blows xD so you have to be their support x3. And really if anyone tells you to spam heal, screw it cause it's almost a waste of mana. I just watch their health bar carefully and heal at the right time. Also know your range for you heal it'll help when Alishar starts moving or summons chronoses. But all in all just heal and attack with magic. Oh and one more thing as well. If your Invincible is around level 10 +/- a level or two you won't need magic guard when fighting Alishar so you can save on mp when you get hit. Just be careful cause 2 hits will kill where as 1 won't so heal when you get hit ^^ trust me this saves on mp so much =D I know cause when calculated the damage and proceeded with that I didn't even use one pot through out the PQ but then again I was level 45+ xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Taiakeita_Vick
Defiled
Taiakeita_Vick

Actually a cleric is totally desired. Especially if your heal is maxed. Bless won't really help as much basically it'll give the warriors better accuracy so they can actually hit Alishar. But really no one would really care much about maxed bless xD cause mine was only level 10.

Oh. xd

Guess I'm just paranoid then. lol Yeah, my Heal is maxed. First thing I maxed. lol Maybe I'll give it a try some time. I'm just not that great at playing a cleric in a party. I'd have to try to remember to focus on actually healing party members rather then killing enemies. I guess I should give it a try, though, before I get "too old". XD

Well I can give you some tips seeing as I was a level 49 Cleric going for a non holy arrow build and kind of regreting that cause holy arrow is so cool and fun xD But really since your a high level you should be able to hit Alishar easily. I know when I was lower leveled (38-ish I think) I couldn't hit him with Magic Claw at all. And after I leveled high I wond up with a party that was horrible. I mean I was almost the only one that could hit Alishar everyone was doing like 20-50 or misses D; and becareful with low level bandits cause they'll want to use savage blow a lot and since they're weak and have to melee well it bites. And since they're low leveled they're savage blow really blows xD so you have to be their support x3. And really if anyone tells you to spam heal, screw it cause it's almost a waste of mana. I just watch their health bar carefully and heal at the right time. Also know your range for you heal it'll help when Alishar starts moving or summons chronoses. But all in all just heal and attack with magic. Oh and one more thing as well. If your Invincible is around level 10 +/- a level or two you won't need magic guard when fighting Alishar so you can save on mp when you get hit. Just be careful cause 2 hits will kill where as 1 won't so heal when you get hit ^^ trust me this saves on mp so much =D I know cause when calculated the damage and proceeded with that I didn't even use one pot through out the PQ but then again I was level 45+ xD

Thanks for the tips. ^_^ I guess I should give it a try sometime. Everyone I've mentioned it to says that I should and that it wouldn't be hard to find a party. lol I'm just nervous about screwing it up. XD I suppose it could turn out too badly, I have safety charms, after all!

Just wondering, though, what class does "well" in the later PQs? Meaning, Ludi and Orbis. It kind of seems from what I hear as if Bandits and Warriors still struggle like they did in Kerning. So, who is the new "mages"? XD Or, is it still mages? Sins maybe? Though, mages got all the hype in Kerning I thought it was actually as easy on my assassin, and I've done Kerning PQ with 4 mages. lol  

Defiled

I Just Dont Know

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Ryosayku
I Just Dont Know
I also suggest that you watch youtube videos and get the order for the one stage with the numbered boxes. Theres also guides on Basilmarket.com

GOod luck, maybe we can PQ some time in the future, If i level to 35. domokun

Really good guide right here

That]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PPRrwpxGVjY
That video really helps but for the 1 2 3 tele boxes, does the code stay the same everytime?

Pretty sure it does.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Defiled

Thanks for the tips. ^_^ I guess I should give it a try sometime. Everyone I've mentioned it to says that I should and that it wouldn't be hard to find a party. lol I'm just nervous about screwing it up. XD I suppose it could turn out too badly, I have safety charms, after all!

Just wondering, though, what class does "well" in the later PQs? Meaning, Ludi and Orbis. It kind of seems from what I hear as if Bandits and Warriors still struggle like they did in Kerning. So, who is the new "mages"? XD Or, is it still mages? Sins maybe? Though, mages got all the hype in Kerning I thought it was actually as easy on my assassin, and I've done Kerning PQ with 4 mages. lol

Well I kind of explained it a bit in another post I posted somewhere >>" I think it was the OPQ one but my guess is this. For Kerning Sin's and Mages are the best but mostly mages cause with magic claw maxed it has mastery plus 40 base dmg plus your INT too for attack so that's why they're so strong for Kerning. And sins have the accuracy and speed along with good throwing stars if they're funded. For Ludi warriors if they're goot level would do well same with bandits/sins at high levels. Bowman do quite alright where mages somewhat do poor against Alishar espeically if they're low level still. As for Orbis I think it's somewhat like Ludi again but bowman are much more weaker there I think and warriors work better while mages are decent. Just a guess.

Taiakeita Vick

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:05 pm
Defiled
Taiakeita_Vick

Oh. xd

you in scania?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 pm
Ryosayku
Defiled
Taiakeita_Vick

Oh. xd

you in scania?

Newp, I'm in Bera.  

Defiled

i got hacked yay for me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 pm
remeber this code guys 133 221 333 123 111 for lpq  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers