Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Sirius/Harry/Remus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Threesome between Harry, Remus, and Sirius?
  Mmm, Yummy.
  Um, Yuck
  Maybe
  Not really
  Other
View Results

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:09 pm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............sounds hot  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:29 pm
*nods happily*

It most definitely is!  

Raven of Silent Death

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:11 pm
I don't know, threesomes are strange to begin with. But as I see it, I just think it would be an awkward way to go about a storyline for it, or maybe just incredibly easy... *has confused self*

I'm on the fence for this. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:32 pm
I can see how you would be uncertain of it. I think though that it all depends on the author, not the pairing itself. You just have to search around a bit until you find the right author and writing style.

Some authors write their threesoms (all threesomes, not just S/R/H) as being incredibly awkward and/or forced, while others write theirs amazingly easy-going and make it seem as if the three characters were meant for each other.

Like I said, you just have to search a bit to find the really good ones that seem natural, and not forced.  

Raven of Silent Death

keiko-cha

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:29 pm
found a fic with that paring just yesterday called shattered reflections on ff.net

it was hot heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:06 pm
I think I've read that one. If it's the one I'm thinking of, then it is really good.  

Raven of Silent Death

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:15 pm
I can totally see this happening.

But halfway through, Sirius'd prolly call Harry "James" and then Harry and Remus would stop and get all akward.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:19 pm
Demonic-Nightmare
I can totally see this happening.

But halfway through, Sirius'd prolly call Harry "James" and then Harry and Remus would stop and get all akward.

rofl rofl rofl I can totally see this!
I'm a big supporter of both the threesome and the bestiality (IN HARRY POTTER!) But I'd rather have some Sirius/Remus with HARRY on the side. Or maybe a foursome also involving Draco (I'm obviously bias.) The point is, I really like these ideas.  

Pearls of Dimond

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:27 pm
Harry taking it from both ends?
Damn right I like it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:21 pm
I love SiriusxHarryxRemus! I don't know why, but it just seems so cute. The only thing that kind of blocks me with that pairing is the fact that Remus and Sirius were like brothers to Harry's father, and most likely changed Harry's diapers at one point in time...but aside from that...SQUEE!  

Nicky Cade

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:21 am
Yeah, there is that, but I tend to ignore it. It's no different than Harry/Snape or Harry/Lucius, etc.. I just think of it as three hot guys going at each other, and leave it at that. Overthinking it is what tends to set people off all the fun pairings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:20 pm
I'm not sure. I guess I haven't read anything good with this pairing before.

I can see it to a point, but some aspects bother me. I can see Harry with Remus, but Sirius as a character rather bothers me. He seems a bit... off. Him with Harry just doesn't appeal, but I suppose that would depend on how he was written.

I've read some Harry/Sirius. It wasn't poorly written or anything. Just the opposite in fact. But it was cast in such a negative light in regards to Sirius mental state that I have a hard time reading those two together anymore.

I'm happy to read one if someone's got a good rec.  

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:41 am
I think I like it best when it's Sirius/Remus and they invite Harry into their bed. Very hot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:05 pm
Okay, the Sirius/Remus catches my attention (and yes, somehow, somehow, the beastiality doesn't bother me that much), but . . . Harry? Eh, I don't know. I'd probably have to read an extremely awesome story in order to be converted. I just don't really like slash with any of the trio, I have to say. I don't enjoy romance with any of the trio, period, come to think of it. :/

But Sirius/Remus = yumminess to the nth power squared.  

wonkyspoon

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:52 pm
Raven of Silent Death
Ritzy_freak
Um, okay *Slowly walks away while stuck with images of Dog/Boy sex*

Ah, I knew I shouldn't have said anything about that. But you have to admit, that it's hard to see Remus or Sirius without thinking about their respective canine forms. In fact, I find it irritating when writers seem to totally ignore that aspect of their character. In my observation of Sirius's behavior in canon, I could say that he would most probably be wild enough to want to try such things in his alternative form.

I have to agree, Sirius'd probably want to try something like that.

And I am fond of this tripling, I must admit...it sounds amusing. =3

Then again, I like Sirius/Harry and Remus/Sirius, so why not just combine them? XD

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff