Reply Life Issues & Fashion
CLEAN FACED GOTH!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am
You know what's stupid? When the magazines tell you anyone can get the 'natural' look, and then list a zillion makeup brands you have to wear to have the 'natural' look.

I haven't worn makeup, even eyeline, in five months. I feel no need for makeup.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:41 pm
I used to goth my face up every day, but not any longer. Partly it's because I got a routine day job, but mostly it's just that a full-on goth face takes so long to put on. These days I'll only do it if I'm performing, or if I've had a dull week and I desperately need some amusement.

Makeup can be a big part of looking gothic, but I don't think it's a necessity.  

Veruniel
Crew

LackingSanity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:54 pm
I'm mostly a clean-faced goth.... just eyeliner and mascara.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:16 pm
I love eyeliner! I might be able to pull off the clean faced look, but I'd feel a tad awkward. I kinda go for the heavy eyeliner with some egyptian stuff going on.

User Image  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:17 pm
Oh, gods yes. I mean, I love eyeliner, but eyeliner does not define one's gothiness.

Wait... is that a word?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:24 pm
I don't where make-up, or black clothes. I most often where white clothes even pink and orange and have a bit of a beachy look to me. Looks are deciving twisted  

Twill Hat

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:21 am
i wear a lot of black make-up around my eyes but thats it, no you dont need to wear it to be a goth. i do it because i look like a little kid if i dont XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 am
I do agree that one's appearance doesn't define who you are, such as eyeliner or black clothes. I just love eyeliner/eyeshadow to death!  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:12 am
masked_egg

User ImageSing as if no one is listening, dance as if no one is watching…User Image

Disclaimer: I do not mean to offend anyone.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure, from what I know, that this isn't possible. But since one is allowed to ask questions, I would like to ask if (1) you think that is possible; (2) you do it; (3) want to shoot me for my ignorance.

Okay, so I was kidding about the last part. But seriously, I want to know. Cuz personally a few people concider me goth but I have only started picking up an eyeliner pencil a few months ago and it wasn't even black xD

I tend to go for a more 'natural' kind of make up look. I LOVE gothy make up...just not on my face.

User Image…love as if you have never been hurt before, live as if there is Heaven on Earth.User Image

Make up does not make the person a goth...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:53 am
I wear browns and maybe some black eyelines. but browns for me make my skin look paler, and my eyes darker. if I choose to make it dark enough, I look like I have hollows for eyes. it looks cool, just not for everyday.

I wear makeup everyday, just not black much, or very dark.  

nightwing773

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:10 am
I don't really wear makeup. Only mascara, and eyeliner if I can get my hands on some. But that's pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:41 am
Tari_Leralonde
You know what's stupid? When the magazines tell you anyone can get the 'natural' look, and then list a zillion makeup brands you have to wear to have the 'natural' look.

Haha! I love it when people plaster thier face with cosmetics in order to look natural! xd

But really, the best way to look natural and beautiful is to take good care of your skin and not clog your pores with makeup. heart  

DreamerSpirit

Lady_Sukura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:19 am
I wear eyeliner, and powder, but it doesn't make you goth
Everyone only thinks your goth or emo if you have that look  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:29 pm
I have black eyeliner and black eyeshadow but I barely use it, unless I feel like using it once in a while. So I guess i'm mostly clean faced. But fer my nails, they are usually painted black.  

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

Tannoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:22 pm
I only wear makeup(corpsepaint) at shows. Other than that I'm natural.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff