Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you all BL, all the time? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

retice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:26 pm
Lately I've been going for mostly BL, but I definetely still love het too. Like for me, Syaoran/Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura will always be one of my favorite het pairings. Or Beastboy/Raven from Teen Titans.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:10 pm
I ship everything although I ship more BL pairings then shoujo-ai or het. It depends on the characters and who I think is cuter or hotter together. I just randomly noticed that not many of the het pairings I ship are non-canon pairings confused  

Ayame_Haruko

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Hypothetical HD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:40 pm
DemonAlchemist
If a potential/canon BL or het pairing is cute to me, I'll ship it like no one has ever shipped a pairing before. x3 ♥ I love both, though I do seem to prefer BoyXBoy, just because it's so sexay. XDDD In fact, KuroganeXFai (Kurofai) from Tsubasa is my absolute favorite couple EVER, but KyoXTohru (Kyouru) from Fruits Basket is a close second~~ ♥
I'm a straight girl, so I'm not a Yuri/GL fan, but I do approve of canon yuri couples like the female zero from Loveless or Utena/Anthy from Shoujo Kakumei Utena... they're all well and good, but I won't 'adoring-fangirl-ship' them. ^^;; Yuri simply doesn't intrest me because I'm not attracted to women.

Okay, you're exactly like me. xd The pairings and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:10 pm
BL MOSTLY AND DRAG BOY OR GIRL DOES NOT MATTER NOT A HEN.. PERSON  

Raia_Athan

agito_dragonsoul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:56 pm
like shojo,hentai and shojo ai too^^ romance adicted maybe... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:31 am
DemonAlchemist
If a potential/canon BL or het pairing is cute to me, I'll ship it like no one has ever shipped a pairing before. x3 ♥ I love both, though I do seem to prefer BoyXBoy, just because it's so sexay. XDDD In fact, KuroganeXFai (Kurofai) from Tsubasa is my absolute favorite couple EVER, but KyoXTohru (Kyouru) from Fruits Basket is a close second~~ ♥
I'm a straight girl, so I'm not a Yuri/GL fan, but I do approve of canon yuri couples like the female zero from Loveless or Utena/Anthy from Shoujo Kakumei Utena... they're all well and good, but I won't 'adoring-fangirl-ship' them. ^^;; Yuri simply doesn't intrest me because I'm not attracted to women.

I pretty much have the same opinion, I like Utena/Anthy :3 but it's hard to think of many GL pairings that I like because I find most of the girls characters annoying.. and if they're not.. they just wouldn't fit into a GL pairing.  

Hybrid Hallow

MercutioxRomeo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:00 pm
::Mostly BL, with a couple yuri and het pairings thrown in. I'm not really comfortable with het, but for some reason I love BL and I'm fairly comfortable with yuri. When I pair people on TV shows up, it's usually two guys, though. Lately, I've been right on. Like during 'Deathtrap', I was sitting there thinking, 'Those guys should be gay,' and four or five seconds later they're kissing. And my mom saw my expression of shock and joy and just laughed.::

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:18 am
I pretty much support whatever I think is cute, and whatever makes me personally happy; it doesn't always have to be BL. *nod nod*

-玄武の巫女

Bottled Bone Hunter

Witty Shapeshifter

Lovely Little Summer

Beloved Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:37 am
The fast majority of my ships are Het

but i do love BL - especially Ouran High xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:04 pm
palindrome88
I'm the type of person that doesn't get really caught up on whether a ship is BL, femme slash or het when I decide if I like it or not. If it's cute or fun or just strikes me as interesting or whatever, I'll support it, regardless of the gender of the characters. A friend of mine, though, only ships BL things. Absolutely no het. None. Never. Won't even consider it. I suppose that's just our different tastes....

So I ask you guys: do you ship only BL? Mostly BL? Kind of a mix with whatever? Only a little, like when a pairing really hits home for you and the rest is het or femme slash? Tell me. (I ship a mix. heart )

redface What is BL femme slash and het?  

Tsuki Taken

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:53 pm
I lean more towards BL since I am such a big fan of it but I really do like just about anything cute. I don't like to limit myself to one thing and shun all others because there are just too many cute things out there for me to love ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:30 pm
I'm more of a GL and BL person. I don't think much upon Het pairings but there are a few that I love like....Say, Shikamaru and Temari. (That's the only one I can think of for now) So I guess I'm an all around person.  

JessJessDuoJessJess

animeangel_99

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:55 pm
I'm a huge mix. I'm not into hardcore yuri, but if it's cannon I'll support it.
Mostly I'm either BL or het. If the couple works I'll support it. In fanfics if the author is really good I'll even support the more oddball pairings. BL is first with het. a really close second.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:06 am
I lean more towards BL, but I support GL and Het too. : D  

aa_beatrix

CaramelStripes111

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:06 am
It's sort of half-and-half.

Half the time I think about anime (shonenai), and half the time I think about some of my own original characters (het love).  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff