HOLLYWOOD NANA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Hamilton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:05 am
Since when was Nana licensed? o:

Personally I didn't even like the movie that much. I honestly don't think Mika made a good Nana. I like the anime and manga much better.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:55 pm
Sir Hamilton
Since when was Nana licensed? o:

Personally I didn't even like the movie that much. I honestly don't think Mika made a good Nana. I like the anime and manga much better.
Hallelujah!! I thought I was the only person who didn't care for the movies.  

The Pinkmonkey

tapioca d e l i g h t

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:24 am
Oh great. Here comes my depression.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:44 pm
From the way I see it, I thought the Japanese movie was terrible and nothing in comparison to the manga or the anime. But then again not a lot of ppl with agree with me on that... neutral

On top of that hollywood is NOT CAPABLE of keeping any storyline original they'll totally twist the story and make it a teeny bopper movie.... I can see it now! xp  

sharkgrrl2000

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:51 pm
~Moi-meme-Moitie~
I really hope they don't. It just wouldn't be the same. And they'd probably do something retarded like have American actresses and actors. Also, the story is about two girls who meet on their way to TOKYO, and obviously they'd be too cheap to actually film it there, so they'd butcher it to make it fit to whatever they want it to be.

And also, a very important part of NANA, is the music. I don't even WANT to know what they'd try to pull that part of the movie off with.

Overall, it just wouldn't have the same feel as the original, Japanese NANA does. And for everyone who doesn't know about Nana in the U.S, they'll get the wrong impression of it after watching the mutchered US version.

<__< That's my opinion anyways. Theres just no possible way for a hollywood version to come even CLOSE to the Japanese one. Ever.

Yeah, I totally agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:19 pm
sadly but also funny.... HAchi will be balto XD  

Sir Hamilton

Yoru2121

6,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:12 pm
oh god i hope they don't that would be really bad. besides is japanese if the actor were white i would kill the director.
besides the person who played nana k is the first moive sucked. and when is nana o short? they are not the same height.
soem of the actors didn't even get the feel for the charactor right.
Like jun
ren
shoji
shin
Ok what is up with that shin! he was so ugly! since when is shinugly!
no bu doesn't even look right until the secound moive  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces