Aceana V

Quotable Autobiographer

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:59 am
Rini Ikataru

I was actually thinking about getting my hair cut like Nana O's for a while but then I decided to just allow it to grow out long for a while. 3nodding

.: Building The New Era | Shinra Forever :.

Ditto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:42 pm
I went to the Salon aswell with Some Nana O pics, the lady didn't think I was crazy maybe because she was asian herself XD. But anyways the hair looked more like Anna Tsuchiya than it did Nana and then it just faded away after the first day or so! sad  

sharkgrrl2000

goth_is_the_sex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:20 am
u can definatly
pulll it off !!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:37 am
wee! this next month i'll be chopping my hair Hachi style! i'm a lil nervous because right now my hair is the longest it's EVER been >.< ah well... it's for the sake of cosplaying hachi hehe. but i'm looking forward to it and the dress thats being made is uberly cute

do you think it's hachi?
Hachi's dress
now i just need to find shoes... any ideas?  

HachikoChan2

-Prosthetic_Angel-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:02 pm
My hair is already sort of like Hachis' hair. But my bangs are a little shorter. But I was thinking of making my hair like Nana's though. I don't know which will look better on me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:32 pm
It looks cute!!!

I used to be able to sit on my hair and chopped it off for the first time before college...the longest its been since was bottom of my breasts, but its usually around shoulder blades.

But anyways! I wanted to say to not fear chopping it shorter even. My hair is pretty poofy/wavy and I ended up cutting it in layers from about just above my shoulders to chin. It blow dries super fast too, so it wasn't a problem...and i liked its poofy factor so much more when it was short.

Anyways! Looks cute!!! Short hair is sooo much better in the shower.  

Lyokia

Khrea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:17 pm
I think it looks great and it's very Hachiko. I'm jealous of your hair. ; ;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:15 pm
surprised Hachiko's hair is more bouncy and fluffy at the end, like it flicks out. Add some cute hairclips etc and it'll be perfect. 4laugh heart  

Unspoken Confessions

x_xmirror-illusions

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:54 pm
ooh these pics r cute as hell!! it's not ugly!! i'm inspired to get a hachiko haircut now..haha even thought short hair isn't really my style. ;p xp domokun heart heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:50 pm
Awww, You`'re so adorable! It does look like Hachi's 0_0..... XD Sonic....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

Lullus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am
it looks good.. it would be even more hachi like if you lightened you hair color using the hair dye products that yazawa ai did illustrations for the boxes. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 pm
I really like it ^^ now my hair is like Nana Osaki´s hair cool
And it looks good. So, don´t worry, you´re not alone *to-be-like-a-cartoon-girl* rolleyes  

Brainafk

Pisti of Artemyura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 pm
ohhh =o cool it just needs to be a bit more wavier then it would look more like Hachi's but other than that it looks good :3, I got my hair cut like Nana o's ^^  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff