Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:11 pm
` TenTen
((May I play Rei?))

((Sure!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:33 pm
"I don't see any sign of her here" Ami said hoplessly.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:44 pm
"Me either...The only worse case scenario is that Yuro having her but there can't be a way..."Agnia sighed and a dolphin came up from the beach that was sent to search.The dolphin squeaked.Agnia shook her head."Keep looking."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:25 am
MaronaPossessed
Shreane thought for a moment at Iva's look,not wanting detailed information but examined the way she was saying...after all the tick-tocks made.Bing."Boyfriend?"
Iva grinned, "I guess you can say that." She winked playfully.

"But the thing is... I have no idea where he is! Sorry! ^_^'' "

------

Back in the depths of the sea, Yuro cursed as he appeared beside a rock.

"Those Mermaid Princesses...." he hissed, leaning against the stone. Their song replayed in his mind. "Ahh!" he screamed in range, thrusting his fist into the stone.

He removed his hand, not a single bit of pain ran through his fingers. "Scarlet, Indigo and Pink... But then, where's the rainbow one...?" A smirk formed upon the man's lips as a plan formed within his head.

Another dark energy appeared around Yuro and instantly, as the shadows vanished, so did he...  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:29 am
Shreane slapped her forehead."This is harder than I thought..."She then looked into the crowded areas and kept looking and muttered to herself."Maybe she did go to France...but who would swim alone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:09 pm
"Hmm..." Iva moaned slightly, crossing her arms and thinking.

A couple of silent moments passed. Then Iva's eyes lit up followed by a snap of her fingers."I got it!" She then turned towards Shreane. "Yasuo would always spend his days sufering at the beach! ^_^" She smiled widely, pround.

"And so was Keitaro..." Iva siad sliently, hoeping that Shreane didn't hear.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:44 pm
"In that case..."Shreane took out her cell phone and pressed a button.It rang.

"Shreane?"

"Agnia,How's the search at the beach?"

"No sign at all.I even sent a dolphin to look but no luck."

"There's a good chance but possibly not,see if you can find anyone at the beach and ask about the wherabouts.Don't be too thorough.I don't want the crazy news crowd rushing."

"So far I see nobody..."

A pause came from Shreane.

"Shreane?"

"I don't want to lose this chance...If we can't find her...Shihoka won't be healed..."

"Shreane it's fine-...-it...-everything will-"The voice stopped and Shreane looked at her phone.The call was dropped."I need to find another service."She sighed.

Back at the beach,Agnia looked at Ami. "The call dropped.But we have to keep looking around here."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:05 am
"Maybe she is in town?" Ami said.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am
"She said there is a good chance she may be by the beach.Let's take one last look and see."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:01 pm
"Okay"Ami said nodding.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:33 pm
"Why didn't you ask me for help Agnia?!"Agnia jumpped as she heard a child voice."Shihoka?"

"I could help too you know...but no..."Shihoka had tears running down her cheeks."I'm just a burden when I try am I?!"

"Shihoka...it's just dangerous...please don't cry.You know how Shreane hates to see that..."

Shihoka wiped her tears."I...I can come too...right?"

"I'm not pushing you."she smilled.Shihoka nodded and touched her wheels on her wheelchair...but then a tiny screech noise was heard by her.It seemed she was the only one who could hear it."Did...did you hear that?"

"I didn't hear anything at all..."Agnia said.Shihoka then looked at Ami."Hey...did you hear anything...?"

She was unsure.She never heard of it before.But as the situation seems,no one around her heard it at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:36 am
"Hear what?" She asked returning her gaze to them, she was looking at a group of people, on the far side of the beach.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:30 am
"Hey!We can ask them...maybe they'll know some information!"Agnia said."B-But what about....nevermind."Shihoka then followed Agnia to the group."I just knew I heard something"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:28 am
Ami just nodded. She looked at Shihoka. "don't worry" She said. "We'll figure out what it was" Ami smiled at Shihoka.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:23 pm
As Agnia went to the group to talk,Shihoka then smilled nervously."You believe me?I figured you would think I was...well...crazy..."  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff