Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Are These Signs That I Should Quit? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:17 pm
Take a break.. well quit if you want.. I mean I've taken many breaks before... including now x_X
I don't like using the word "qutting" because I know I'll probably play it again some day soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:25 pm
Ok this is just like me and old mmorpg (not really) toontown I played that for a whole year when it first came out in 5 months hit lv 100 (max lv was 99 with 999999 exp >_>) no more quests their were huge laggs and huge glitches leaving me with 10 less hp which in the game was alot and basically it just got boring so i quit de install it stop paying and some huge new thing comes out that is totally awesome and my file got deeleted.... and i had a 1 of a kind name tim (not real name just name i wish was mine) so i come back and check namems and that is taken all the way up to tim111356 <_< and then i got ticked since they delete your file as soon as they dont recieve 10$

basically take a break like everonelse says you'll get surprised at how much changes and youll get back into it.  

g4m3lover

-NoMistakes44-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:20 pm
all of us feel like that at one point of the game but thats how we achieve the 3rds and 4th job i got a lvl 61 dit and i felt like you sometimes, but thats the point i worked hard and didnt give up im not telling you not to quit i mean its up to you but thats how high lvls get things they wont give up and keep on playing but i mean its up to you quit if you want...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Make friends and go on trips to see new maps and stuff.  

Sexbotz

zonic69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:42 pm
>_> if you level is high enough then go mushmom or something a few times a day

they come close to every hour. So... you really would have killed the night if you did so.

there is always ZombieMM too when your bored of MM so yeah ...

if not that then just chat with friends, Log off and read a book/manga/watch TV. Youtube. etc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:10 pm
zonic69
>_> if you level is high enough then go mushmom or something a few times a day

they come close to every hour. So... you really would have killed the night if you did so.

there is always ZombieMM too when your bored of MM so yeah ...

if not that then just chat with friends, Log off and read a book/manga/watch TV. Youtube. etc

youtube > t.v
xd

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:24 am
I think you should just take a break. ^^

When I start getting frustrated with a game, it always helps me to take some time off. Just spend some time on something else for a while, you know? Then when you come back to maple it'll seem fresh again. Or, if you want, maybe you could even try making another character. If you only level one character it can get old sometimes using the same skills against the same monsters all the time. Some variety in the game is good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:50 pm
Hm when I get bored I would A. Go buy some NX
I mean you paid for it, might as well play...

Go around buying fame from newbies for like 10-15k each. Always puts me in a good mood to get more fame. Join a more active guild.  

Rainbow Pinku

Brighte

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:42 am
i "quit" alot of times when it got boring, but i never deleted my account or gave my stuff away. Usually when a new event comes out, i try it out, then i end up getting to 50% exp and it give smea boost to play some more...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:43 pm
Perhaps not Quit, but maybe take a break. Thats what I am doing right now smile

and I gotta tell you, it feels good.  

Izmar

Rosey Milk Tea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 pm
I found that when I left Maple story for audition or kartrider I felt like I left some of my heart behind(as lame as it sounds it's true)So now I'm playing it every day  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:28 am
Lleft maple story for Age of conan

Got bored of AoC and tried Maple again but it just didnt seem the same ...

Now im waiting for warhammer to come out next month and start off with that.
My main was banned for adverting hacks. But when i try now it says its been banned for the use of third party Programs

So really ... i have no idea what the hell is going on

tried to make another character ... got to level 70 with my sin before i left for AoC. and its just boring now

Zonic v3

LordVada

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:31 am
Im always getting bored, so i take a week off or whatever, then go back and find something fun.

Of course ive been playing for about 28-29 months now, have a 137 NL, 140 F/P, and then a couple 5x chars and lower.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm
Well perhaps the reason your "bored" is that you are using the same character over and over again, take it from me, that's boring, so i have like 9 guys now all of which are different or i have different plans for them. try started another character but take it slow, have fun with it rather than just wanting to level. that's what I do and i havn't been bored since i started playing, even though all my charecters are underl level 25 I still have fun meet new people and do a crap load of PQ's with people.  

Aquilla Claringbold

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:57 pm
It happens to me, too. But don't quit. Take some time off of leveling and chat with friends! Train with them, it's funner and it keeps you company. I hope these tips will help~~

Annie  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces