Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Whescha's Logbook - <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whescha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:06 am
Logbook for the ninth:

My keyboard is broken. gonk I'm typing this with the onscreen one. crying

I had my usual cereal for breakfast, whole wheat crackers as a snack and turkey bacon and eggs for lunch. I had meatloaf for dinner and sugarfree ice cream afterward.

This keyboard makes me sad. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:18 am
Logbook for the fourteenth:

Finally have a keyboard again!

I had my usual cereal for breakfast, chicken and brown rice for lunch, and a quiznos sub for dinner because my mom was like "It's teh goood!1!"

It wasn't. >_O

Oh, well.  

Whescha

Whescha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:49 am
Logbook for the seventeenth:

Gah, so busy! >__O The prom I was begged to go to and the convention are coming up fast--And on Sunday I weighed in at 125 pounds. -__- I really need to be patient and watch what I eat--I also need to pick up my usual cereal again, my mom has me eating out of the industrial-sized bag of kix. -__- Kix has nutrients, again, but not in the massive amounts I want and need. I like my 14 grams of fiber! Not...three. stressed I had kix, a subway sub, toast, and soba for dinner. What a day.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:50 pm
Wow, what a busy month. -__- I successfully didn't eat anything bad during the con, but another friend of mine on the same diet ordered pizza, a massive sundae, all kinds of cookies and candies, and ate an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's. I told her throughout the entire convention to eat right or she'd regret it, but she didn't, and now she hates herself. -__-

I'm going to go have some sugarfree cookies and milk now. D:  

Whescha

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas