Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone here not dress goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:44 pm
Dead Ed
Most of the time I dress pretty normally... otherwise I occasionally dress a bit like a punkish goth (dark denim shirt, black, red, or gray shirt underneath, fedora, camo/denim pants, and boots are what I like to wear most in regards to that)
Denim shirt, dark shirt or tee, dark denim or combats, boots... by all standards that is normal wear. At least to me. As for fedora, I'm more of at trilby person myself. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:46 pm
I only wear goth clothes half the time.  

Kazikano

Magnificent Dustmop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:06 pm
Ack. I get called "goth" or "emo" a lot, and there are tons of kids who dress way darker than me. Eh, black Chucks, jeans that aren't really tight or baggy, ZIM shirts, band shirts or any shirt I like. But I stick to black and grey shirts. I like stripes too. heart I get a lot of my shirts at Hot Topic (so hypocritical, I complain about their cheap quality) but most of the stores in the mall are full of super preps and scene girls who look at me funny. Wal*Mart actually has cute shirts, that actually last more than a month! I've seen s**t at Wal*Mart that's similar to Delias, but way cheaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:00 pm
Rellik San
Dead Ed
Most of the time I dress pretty normally... otherwise I occasionally dress a bit like a punkish goth (dark denim shirt, black, red, or gray shirt underneath, fedora, camo/denim pants, and boots are what I like to wear most in regards to that)
Denim shirt, dark shirt or tee, dark denim or combats, boots... by all standards that is normal wear. At least to me. As for fedora, I'm more of at trilby person myself. smile

Well really any kind of dress can be considered normal. Besides which, I'm just hardly the type to dress loudly (I also own a long duster coat, but I rarely wear it sweatdrop ... but then again, that would be impractical and uncomfortable here where you're close to the Mexican border)
And I'm curious, what kind of hat is a trilby?  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Dead Ed

Its similar to a fedora but it has a narrower brim 3nodding

Lol, I get to the melty point in leather in ENGLISH Sumertime, I'd hate to live somewhere hotter sweatdrop I like my leather stuff, yay dead cow skin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:33 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed

Its similar to a fedora but it has a narrower brim 3nodding

Lol, I get to the melty point in leather in ENGLISH Sumertime, I'd hate to live somewhere hotter sweatdrop I like my leather stuff, yay dead cow skin biggrin

I've been looking for a place to get dead cow skin so that I can try a design of wristband that I made up...  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:35 pm
Dead Ed

I've been looking for a place to get dead cow skin so that I can try a design of wristband that I made up...

well, i'm not sure what its like in the US, but I'd try finding a shoe repairer or leatehr shop, they might be able to work something for you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:39 pm
Isobel Bellamy

well, i'm not sure what its like in the US, but I'd try finding a shoe repairer or leatehr shop, they might be able to work something for you

Maybe the Western Warehouse (a country-themed clothing store) could have something too... and I only mention that because I don't know any leather shops around here sweatdrop  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:41 pm
Dead Ed

Maybe the Western Warehouse (a country-themed clothing store) could have something too... and I only mention that because I don't know any leather shops around here sweatdrop

Yeah, try some cowboy people, they might be able to work something for ya, or maybe a saddler, they'll have lots of spare leather around *stereotyping your part of the world shamelessly*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:43 pm
Isobel Bellamy

Yeah, try some cowboy people, they might be able to work something for ya, or maybe a saddler, they'll have lots of spare leather around *stereotyping your part of the world shamelessly*

Yes, and if I ever want to find a good place for a bowler derby, I'll look for the first person with a cockney accent xp  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

nightwing773

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:45 pm
just wear what you like, go get some plain tee shirts that you like the color of, and get transfer paper and put cool computer pics on them, and then get a pair of jeans you like. doesn't matter if they're blue or black. just find stuff you like. I myself right now am wearing an army green tank top with baggy black jeans with many zippered pockets embroidered in silver edgin that I added myself. A needle thread, and some adornments you like are all you need to make something entirely yours. or maybe some transfer paper and an iron if you are going with my first idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:45 pm
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

Yes, and if I ever want to find a good place for a bowler derby, I'll look for the first person with a cockney accent xp

Lol xd  

Isobel Bellamy

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

Lol xd

Hooray for national stereotypes! biggrin *feels really sick for some reason*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:48 pm
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

Lol xd

Cup of tea?

But we're veering off topic sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:51 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed
Isobel Bellamy

Lol xd

Cup of tea?

But we're veering off topic sweatdrop

Sure, if you'd like some beef jerky, a bacon cheeseburger, and a supersized order of fries with that (had to get in that last one, I'm sorry)

But yes, I have no idea how it went from "who dresses normally?" to your sticky-leather-in-the-summer clothes to my ideas for a leather accessory to national stereotypes...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff