Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:44 pm
Kathryn looked up with an even broader smile and this time, making sure to wipe her hands took Sirius palm in hers and pulled herself up off the ground. She raised her eyebrows at him at his quite unpredictable question.
"Obsessed? Pfft, who isn't obsessed! The only thing stopping me from going to Madam Promfrey is that I-" Kathryn cut off surprised she had for the second time almost revealed her secret. After a moments silence she continued-
"I-I... Don't like the smell of the Hospital Wing" She added, it was true, with her senses increased, the smell of all the potions gave her nausea, making Potions Class a living hell.

"Why do you ask? You allergic to chocolate or something? If I was I'd probably be depressed" She added clumsily trying to change teh subject out of dangerous waters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:01 pm
Sirius watched Kathryn with a smirk and a raised eyebrow as she stood up he let go of her hand and grabbed her stuff for her, chuckling as she hesitated and made up a quick excuse.

"No, if I was allergic to chocolate, not only would I try to kill my self, but Remus would probably try to help put me out of my suffering. To not eat chocolate once a day every day is a sin to him. I usually try to get him 10 pounds of Honeydukes best every Christmas and birthday." Sirius paused here with her stuff in his hand, wondering whether or not it was safe to venture on. He glanced at her and jerked his head towards the castle.

"Let's walk." Still carrying her stuff he started to slowly walk to the castle.

"I suppose though, it not really his fault that he's so obsessed with the stuff. Though really that was the first thing that tipped me off about there being something strange about him. Surely, no normal human could stand to eat that much chocolate, and once a month he seemed to go through 3 pounds all by himself. One for each day, add together that those same three days he was MIA, well, look at him now Mr. Werewolf Advocate and everything."

Sirius smiled at Kathryn and hoped that he wasn't wrong about her--otherwise he might have a very awkward situation to deal with. Although, he did congratulate himself, he did much better then in he had done in second year, walking right up to a table in the library, putting his hands down and staring the other boy in the eye and simply whispering so no one could hear them "You are aren't you? I knew it! Your mother, sick every full moon? I highly doubt it!"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:56 pm
"Oh this is just bloody rediculus!" Kiek fumed as he continued down yet another corridor. "How the bloody hell can a person get this bloomin' lost at a place they've practicly been living at for the past six years?"

Quite aggervated he was, as he stopped next to a window to try and figure out where he might be. His grey eyes swept over the grounds taking in the lake, and a large mass of trees. He spotted two figures sitting and (he assumed) talking under a tree.

"Well," he thought, "if that's the lake, then the great hall is most likely in... that direction." He turned and proceded to follow the windows, keeping the lake in sight for reference.

He vowed that if there wasn't a stair case up ahead soon, he was going to start blasting holes in the walls with his wand. And he didn't care if he'd get a detention for it or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:18 am
Kathryn chuckled and walked slowly alongside Sirius, up the banks towards the castle. She thought the idea of 10 pounds of chocolate as exciting as having the cure of Lycanthropy in her hand. So Sirius obviously didn't care about Remus's... Abnormality, but she juggled this idea in her mind and smiled even broader.

Then suddenly it occured to her, she had just revealed ANOTHER clue about her secret. Chocolate. Oh how could something so damn delicious be her downfall. She was so shcoked at her stupidity she stumbled, falling over.
"F***... I'm alright" She mumbled as she quickly bounded back up, slightly pissed at the fact that she could've been so stupid.
But wait.
Just because she liked chocolate doesn't mean she was a werewolf, right? Yeah... It was just a simarlarity... And with that she slowly regained her composure and began to talk again.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind 10 pounds of chocolate... Too bad it's so damn expensive" She said with a slight laugh as they entered the Entrance hall...  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:08 pm
As Kathryn stumbled Sirius stopped and started to turn to help her.

"Are you--"

"F***...I'm alright" she mumbled as she quickly bounded up.

Sirius was a bit taken back as she continued on and followed her. She seemed to emit waves of self rage until she calmed down immensly. Sirius raised an eyebrow while looking at her as she continued to talk. Normally he would've assumed at this point that she was not in fact a werewolf as he had suspected, but not this time, there was something about her, the same something that he detected around Remus...surely she had to be one!

When she mentioned chocolate being expensive Sirius couldn't help but grin, remembering being hit with a 10 pound slab of chocolate on the head while the boy in front of him cried "Sirius! I told you not to spend too much money on me!" The first Christmas he had started the "Chocolate Tradition"

"Yeah, that's what Remus used to always say. I'd hand him his chocolate and he'd mutter about how I spend too much money on him and all of this other nonsense." Sirius stopped upon entering the castle and looked around him.

"Merlin...it has been awhile..." he whispered under his breath taking in the sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:46 pm
Running a hand down her fraying robes to wipe of sweat, she kept her eyes downcast for a while. She knew that her family was having financial troubles but her mothers constant working kept them alive, after-all werewolf potions did not come cheap but since coming the Hogwarts, Snape always made it for her without fail. This is probably what started her obsession with Potions, other than Defense Against The Dark Arts of course which was her favourite subject.

Somehow, Kathryn felt a wave of pity for the man, he must really miss Hogwarts... Kathryn dreaded the day when she had to leave. At one point she wanted to purposely flunk her 7th year just to repeat it but instantly that idea was flushed out her mind, she couldn't help but study, grades were something she loved to treasure.

"But you must admit... Wizard currency is A LOT different to Muggle money" She said with a smile. She sighed with relief, the sun was out of her eyes. She looked up at Sirius and froze. His face... She remembered now. Her mother, a gossipy woman, showed her a picture when he had escaped... Only she had been half listening... Only catching the word, Dangerous.

She plunged her fist into her robes, groping for her wand, she had to run, attack, do something. But logic caught up with her. Something was making her unable to cast a spell or even move for that matter. It was if her mind was sending her a signal...

Instead she looked up at him, shivering, with a confused and slightly fearful face.  

Lunar_Blade

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 pm
"Lunch...lunch lunch lunch lunch lunch.........."

The words echo along an otherwise empty corridor along with her otherwise unhurried but steadily progressing footsteps, Auburn flecked eyes glazed over with mid-day hunger. Instinct and a grumbling stomach guided her towards the great hall with surprising accuracy, bronze and blue tie hanging about her neck in haphazard effort, robes open and floating behind her in her lacadasical haste....

(yea, that was the worst post ever, I'm tired. Just wanted to get in on the action sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:47 pm
(*cries* I had this great post typed out, and then it decided, "nope...not gonna work! HA!")

Sirius looked around the entrance hall and saw the memories of James shouting and cursing Snivellus in front of him. He watched as Lily smacked James in 4th year and stormed off with her best friend, doubled up in laughter following. He could see his 12 year old self bounding down the stairs and out side with Peter and James following at dusk, worriedly chanting "Near the Whomping Willow, Near the Whomping Willow" He saw Remus walking around nervously whispering his name at night before he threw the invisibility cloak off and tugged the other boy under with him as their old Potions Professor appeared. He saw all four of them, standing there with their trunks and wands on the very last day during 7th year, staring at the doors nervously. Sirius trying to keep Remus from bursting into tears while Peter watched James who was swallowing hard and whispering "Well boys, this is it, our last steps, from one chapter to the next. No fears, right?"

When Kathryn spoke though, he automatically snapped out of it. Her words managed to register in his mind as the memories disappeared, replaced, instead by an empty entrance hall filled with nothing but whispers of memories. He smirked and replied.

"Ah yes, but which Muggle currency are we speaking of? I'd go insane if Wizards had a different currency for every country like the Muggles do. They're off their rockers." He sent her a smile and then noticed as her hand plunged into her robes for her wand and sighed. She had been squinting so much in the sunlight, and now they were inside, she finally got a good look at him. Sighing heavily once more he transfered her items to one hand and held them out to her.

"I suppose now that you've gotten a good look at me you've put a face to the name and realized that I'm Sirius Black, first person to escape Azkaban. And you'll be wanting your things back, correct?" He looked at her and noticed she was shivering, and her face was covered in fear and confusion. She was still pale and Sirius suddenly snapped and pulled her things back and started to search his robe pockets before pulling out a bar of Honeydukes Finest and placing it with her items before handing them back to her.

"I stopped at Honeydukes along the way for Remus and got some extra chocolate. I haven't poisioned it, I promise. You might want to have some now and save the rest for the full moon, if you look this bad now, I can only imagine what your full moons are like."

He knew he was trying to be cautious about the subject, but now that she was most likely to curse him before he could properly make an escape, he really didn't care. Might as well assure the girl that some one didn't give a damn if she was a werewolf or not--of course, seeing how he was labeled as a murderer, he didn't know if maybe he was the best person to let her know he didn't care either way.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:49 pm
How could he talk so calmly? How could a man so often percieved as a crazy lunatic, stand there, lost in his thoughts of Hogwarts. How could he manage to make it here? How did he escape... How did he survive? So many theories, thoughts, questions and analogies flooded her mind it almost made her faint. She hated when she didn't have an answer, a reason of a simple question, but right now her brain could've imploded with queries.

She stayed still, her eyes unsee-ing, unfocused. The only thing she could see was what happened in the past few minutes of meeting this man. Simple things, like helping her up, walking her here. Could it be all part of a plan? Did he even know Remus Lupin at all?Was he someone to be trusted?
yes

It was if a stranger whispered in her ear. Her face put on a vague expression, slightly uneasy. He helped her.
Finally the scene was coming back to her, Sirius, holding out her bag and a bar of Honeydukes on top.
She gazed up...

You might want to have some now and save the rest for the full moon, if you look this bad now, I can only imagine what your full moons are like."

He knew, he figured it out. He wasn't afraid, he didn't run at the thought... He didn't look at her like filth or something degrading and disgusting. He waslooking in her eyes and something about them made her feeling like he was truthful...

She could trust him... He had chocolate.

"You know" She said, her voice expressionless, "You don't care..." A tear was running down her cheek. SHe brushed it away quickly, she never cried, no matter what she would never cry.
Grabbing the chocolate with enthusias, ignoring her school things she ripped it open and scoffed it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:03 pm
Sirius stared at her as she wiped away a tear. He had made her cry? He could feel the familiar feeling of guilt tug at him before she started scoffing down the chocolate. He dropped her things and grabbed her wrist to try and prevent her from taking too much at once.

"Slow down there! If you don't choke then you'll have a horrible stomache!" Slowly rubbing Kathryn's back to slow her down and reassure her at the same time he smiled letting go of her wrist.

"You were worried about me finding out after knowing my best friend is Remus Lupin?" he chuckled slightly "I'll have you know, that I find you insane for that."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:13 pm
Kathryn looked up, she swallowed the chocolate and smiled weakly.
"Compared to a full moon, a sore stomach I can handle" She said, with a slight laugh. What was it about this man that seemed so calming? She nibbled slowly on the chocolate, savouring it's sweet taste. She opened her mouth and was going to ask "How did you get out of Azkaban" but thought better. This man didn't need someone judging him.

"I am not insane.. It's just... Well, Remus was... He just... Ah hell" She stuttered, unable to find an adequate excuse for her worriedness.
She smiled, he was gentle and although she twitched when he began to rub her back, she found it reasurring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:22 pm
Sirius smiled at her and nodded.

"Yeah, that just about sums Remus up." he replied chuckling. He stopped and looked at her eating the chocolate.

"So how about you and I go on into the Great Hall and get you a chair and maybe something to drink? I'm sure after knowing my identity you're bursting with questions, aren't you?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:28 pm
Kathryn nodded in thanks and still holding her chocolate like a defense shield she slowly made her way towards the great hall, alongside Sirius. Suddenly she remembered something.

"Yeah... One in particular but I suggest we get your story straightened out first... Tell me everything" She said with a smirk.

She was just thinking, what markings did Remus's werewolf form have...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:47 pm
(oy...long post right Luny? fine! Harry Potter seires in a nutshell! blaugh )

Sirius chuckled as they reached the Great Hall and pushed the doors open. He glanced at the other figure in the room, sitting at the Slytherin tables obviously bored. He seemed familiar--and Sirius was sure Harry mentioned him on more then one occasion, but at the moment he lead Kathryn to the Gryffindor table and sat down.

"Well, let's see. I found out Remus was a werewolf in our 2nd year, waaay back when. Went right up to him and told him, not the best plan, he was scared and worried I'd ditch him and all of that other silly crap. Anyway, me and my other two friends, James Potter and Peter Pettigrew researched on how to become Animagus so we could be with him during full moon. Worked, we became three illegal Animagus in Hogwarts in our 5th year. Then boring stuff a 17 year old really doesn't want to hear happened and then we graduated and joined the war against Voldemort.

"Well Voldemort was after James, Harry actually, Harry Potter, James was...er is his dad. So they go into hiding and wanted me to be the secret keeper. I thought, well if he's going after James, he's probably going after me too, so I said, use Pettigrew. Which he did. Pettigrew was the spy though and told Voldemort. I figured this out and went to kill the rat--which is actually is Animagus form, you think we would've been smarter--and he killed the muggles, sliced off his own finger, big explosion, turned into a rat and disappeared.

"I was thrown into Azkaban for betraying James and killing Peter and the Muggles. I spent most of the time as dog because Dementors don't affect animals as much as humans. Got the Daily Prophet one day and there was Peter in rat form with this family, and he was going to Hogwarts where Harry was, and threatening Harry's safety. So they opened the doors to feed me and I slipped out as a dog, swam, and went into hiding." Sirius took a deep breath and glanced at Kathryn before grabbing a goblet and a pitcher of water and pouring her a glass and handing it to her.

"Here, normally milk goes better with chocolate, but...you need water. Anyway, on to the story. Came to Hogwarts tried to Peter, Remus and I told Harry, Hermione, and Ron the truth, Snape got in the way, as always, the slimey git. It happened to be a full moon and Remus transformed, I tried to play keep away with him, and in the confusion Peter got out and I was recaptured. In the end though, Harry and Hermione saved me and sent me on my way.

"And then in Harry's 5th year I was living in my parents old house, which was a nightmare. And he went to the Ministry because Voldemort fed him some c**k-bull story that he was torturing me there. And I fell through a veil and died while fighting my Death Eater cousin when we were trying to get Harry out of the building. And now here I am." Sirius took another deep breath before filling another goblet with water and draining it. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and looked at Kathryn with a grin.

"And that's basically the entire story...I've had a rather rough life to say the least. Though my favorite part was dying...it was a very interesting experiance." He ended with a large grin. He'd deal with the consequences of literally telling her everything later, he could careless. She was a werewolf, he knew and didn't care, and he was a convict, and she knew, and as far as he could tell, didn't care. After something like that there had to be some level of trust between them...right?  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:04 am
Kathryn listened to his tale of fun childhood memories to treachery, despair, a brief moment of celebration, then to anguish, it all seemed to be a sad tale with brief happy memories. How could a person, endure so much without going insane? If she was in his terrible position, she would never have survived. Although she had endured a lot of pain and torture (It comes with being a werewolf) she couldn't stand to be around dementors. She came across one once while with her mother and her brother..., she couldn't bare them. Even their physical appearance haunted her. It was something about the way they swoop down upon their prey...
Still. The image of them as her brother entered his cell made her insides burn.

Idiot.

But the tale of Peter's betrayal made her even worse, as she gently sipped on her goblet she couldn't help but feel a burning desire to cause that rat as much pain as possible... Yet then again, she doubt she would do much harm to him.

But a tale, so deeply tragic left a little mark in Kathryn heart and emotions. It reminded her of trust and how easily it could be to destroy someones hope's and dreams, would it be that simple to give away your mind and soul to pledge your life to You-Know-Who? Of course, you wouldn't survive long either way...

She drank in every word as if experiencing it herself. It made her feel sick to her stomach at the thought and she put down her goblet, her hands were shaking to much witha mixture of sickness, nervousness and slightly rage.

Why? Why deny this poor man a life, possibly things could have changed, maybe he wouldn't have been so lonely...

She looked up at Sirius, pity in her eyes. She couldn't help it. This man, she knew he could trust him. He knows her secret and as does herself. She wouldn't tell a soul, she was never told secrets anyway... She didn't have people to tell her.

As for Ron, Hermione and Harry, she knew them from afar, a strangers point of veiw, they knew nothing of her and she knew a far bit. It didn't matter. She felt annoyed...

"Damnit brain, shutup for one effing second!" She thought "Your taking it worser than he did... You idiot stop being so empathic... hide your emotions!" She thought.
"Hide you Emotions". That was what her father always said. "Never let yourself be out in the open... Be a blank canvas" She scolded. She never cried. She never would.

Biting her lip Kathryn nodded and reached out and patted the man on his back. She was still slightly afraid of him, just for the fact that her family was feeding her imformation about him being evil and heartless for years. She could just as easily scream and run, but she was better than that. She's take his secret to the grave.

"He won't last... Pettigrew won't last" She said, vaguely, sipping a drink of water.

(I tried writing a long post... I tried)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff