OH ME GOSH YES!!
  They're cute
  i think they're all right
  i enjoy them
View Results

hoescallmepapi

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:03 am
It's Karas first day at Slime School. And all she really wanted to do was make a friend. So she went around the school looking for a new friend, a shy one. When she was looking and about to give up, she saw the girl leaning on her locker. When Kara noiticed that her locker was number 767 and Kara's was 766! So Kara went over so say hey when all of a sudden a boy pushed past her, and she fell. She hoped no one saw. <1>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 am
*Cooki is nudged closer to the door then it closes behind him* "No!" He yells frantically, "You..." As he turned around he sees no one is listening and closes his little mouth, quickly frowning.

*Cooki is prepared to lunge at anyone who says hi, he thinks they should know they're place* "RARRRR!" Yelps Cooki to an un-interested passing slime.  

Tycinai

Tycinai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 am
*He sees a slime fall over and goes to knock her back down when she was getting up, but he didn't bother* "show her in class!" he scowls, "stay away from me!".....*he jumps sideways and sees some slimes laughing at him* "O.K. that's good enough! *He runs up to them and dives onto them, punching they're faces, "harrrrr" he roars!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 am
Aqua rolls sideways into school running over cooki in one of his random lunges "OH MY H+GOSH!!!.....somebosies lunchy is on the floor" Aqua looked around"OMG ME FIRST CLASS IS MATH!!!" Aqua rolled sideways into classroom after class room till he ended up in his classroom  

Monkeynathan

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces