In a random pub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:37 pm
Of course Methos had known that the name Keket was Egyptian. He spoke the language fluently, could read and write heiroglyphics as well. Had, in fact, been a favourite scribe of a pharoah. Had even been a pharoah...

He also knew, of course, what Keket meant, and he added an extra level of caution while dealing with her. "Another beer?" he smiled. "Sure. I rarely say no."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:51 pm
She wasted no time in motioning for a person from the wait staff to come over, that would be something she would have to do if she did buy the place, need a bigger staff, badly. “Come here often?” It was a random question, simply said to not have silence on her end of things.  

Silver Immortal Phoenix

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:47 pm
"Not really," Methos said, sipping his fresh beer. "I like to keep moving. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:37 am
"Depends. I despise moving but so much, tend to stay to an area for at lest a year or so." She didn't think before she answered, never did, almost like all the answers were automatic. "Not sure about here yet, considering buying this building though at lest."  

Silver Immortal Phoenix

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:59 pm
Methos nodded, glancing about at the densely packed bodies. "Not a bad idea," he said, sensing her Watcher's relief at settling however briefly. "Seems to get a good crowd."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Keket nodded, silent a few seconds simply because she sipped on her soda, "I've spoken to most of the regulars already on their thoughts, the don't seem to mind if a few things change, I'm just waiting for price issues to be settled."  

Silver Immortal Phoenix

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:29 am
Methos nodded. "Well, I guess if you're planning on buying the place," he said, "the smart question from one of our kind who doesn't seek trouble to another of like nature is, well, should I avoid this part of town?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:22 am
Now that got her to pause a bare second before answering, "As long as you don't create trouble I have no reason to care, you don't seem like an thoughtless little brat though so I doubt there will be problems." And if perchance problems did arise she had ways to fix them without risking her pretty little head that didn't even count as cheating, cruel hearted and vicious though...well that was another story all together. "How old are you? You're not young, that much is very clear."  

Silver Immortal Phoenix

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:42 am
"It is?" Methos blinked in his most guileless manner, looking surprised and caught off-guard. Youth doesn't have a lock on thoughtless bratty behavior, he found himself thinking. "Around a thousand," he lied flawlessly, "give or take a decade. You?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:27 pm
Now she truly did pause having to think on that, it wasn't like she celebrated her birthdays, that had passed long, long, ago. Keket didn't question his age once she received an answer, it not even crossing her mind it could be a lie, even if the thought had accrued to her it was doubtful she would care, "Four o five." The years finally finished adding in her head giving the answer, though she blinked a moment thinking it over again, "Or was it four...no five, five's right."  

Silver Immortal Phoenix

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:11 pm
Keket's depressed nature was taking a toll on Methos' pleasant beer buzz -- it could be life weariness, or a phase of it, or like MacLeod she was having a hard time dealing with losing friends. It could be very dangerous to him to bring it up, so he sat quietly and looked around for a moment.

"Not a bad place," he nodded after a moment. "There's even a small stage. You could hire the occasional struggling band. Give them a venue."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:25 pm
She had to admit she hadn't paid attention to what was with the music world in the last twenty or more years, but she nodded, "I'll keep that in mind." Which she would, might even act on it, if anything to get profits up.  

Silver Immortal Phoenix

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:43 am
The conversation, such as it was, seemed to be petering out. Methos finished his beer and stood, offering Keket his hand. "Very nice to meet you," he smiled. "I'll probably drop by every now and again, as long as I'm welcome. Best of luck, Keket."

OOC: I don't really have anything planned. I'm more a player than a GM. So if you've got anything you want to do now, feel free! Immortal-Nothing, if you want to enter the scene, you know you can! wink  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff