• Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:31 am
look at me type  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:47 am
~lotis summer~
look at me type
Yes, very nice... This post is spam and not allowed in the main forum.
I've already sent a PM about this. n.n

Anyway, I have been meaning to post that soon after this thread was made, I noticed that the birthdays no longer show up in my profiles. (Whether I have the info showing or not)
That was my beef, and they fixed that. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:12 am
We are currently updating our registration records, and we need to verify your date of birth. Please help us update our records by choosing your date of birth from the fields below.

Please be sure that the date you enter is your real date of birth, not a "roleplaying" date used to describe the age of your Gaia character. The date that you enter here does not need to match the date you entered when you created your account.
For account security purposes, it is extremely important that you verify your correct date of birth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:13 am
Yes... that's the message. XD  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:52 am
sdRAWkcab
I got the message on Jade's account.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
^^
Yeah~~ I got that on most of my accounts. ^^;;

Except for diplopia. I'd already had to give her a birthday when I changed her name. That was my only account that had a birthdate. xD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:17 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
^^

Except for diplopia. I'd already had to give her a birthday when I changed her name. That was my only account that had a birthdate. xD;;
I ushally give my accounts B-days when I sign up. Probally why I didn't get the message in the first place. XP I put in jade's real b-day. Not like it can be seen on her profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
^^

I ushally give my accounts B-days when I sign up. Probally why I didn't get the message in the first place. XP I put in jade's real b-day. Not like it can be seen on her profile.
^^ That's what we figured out in this thread. ;]
And yeah, it was changed so that the birthdays don't show. ^o^ That's what my problem was. ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:10 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
^^

And yeah, it was changed so that the birthdays don't show. ^o^ That's what my problem was. ^^;;
Oh really? Well Mr.Hyde might of typed that one in.
that's good that it was. Even though with new school can't you still see that information if you want to?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:29 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
^^

that's good that it was. Even though with new school can't you still see that information if you want to?
Okay then. ^^
Hmm?~~ In what way, 'cause I'd really like to know...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:20 pm
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
^^

Okay then. ^^
^^
were you not saying that about the new porfiles? I was talking how I liked the old old old school version because you could see all the details and you said that you could see them no matter what..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:52 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Okay then. ^^
^^
were you not saying that about the new porfiles? I was talking how I liked the old old old school version because you could see all the details and you said that you could see them no matter what..

Umm... let's see... I was just saying that at least they can't hide things like viewing posts/guilds/trading. They can still hide the details, just like you can on the old school profiles.
The detail section used to include the borthdays and there was no way to take that out. About a day after they put in that new birthday check system, the birthdays disappeared from the profile details section.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Okay then. ^^
^^

Umm... let's see... I was just saying that at least they can't hide things like viewing posts/guilds/trading. They can still hide the details, just like you can on the old school profiles.
The detail section used to include the borthdays and there was no way to take that out. About a day after they put in that new birthday check system, the birthdays disappeared from the profile details section.
Ahh ok that makes sence. Well the trade stuff is shown for a reason ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Okay then. ^^
^^

Exactly. o: But many people used to hide that information. I wish users weren't able to hide join date and post count...  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:21 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Okay then. ^^
^^

Exactly. o: But many people used to hide that information. I wish users weren't able to hide join date and post count...
I liked it when i didn't have to see it on the trade window :/
Well some things I liked to hide XD;;;
Talking about profiles >.> <.< I just so happen to have my new one up and running.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff