Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Why so proud? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alicelights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:21 am
whapcapn
alicelights
I'm proud of British writers (Dickens, Wilde and Bernard-Shaw). I have fallen in love with Victorian clothing. I'm proud of British tea. I'm proud of the good asosiations that the *good* stereotype gives me ...I'm also proud not to be American. Also as Invictus said "sooner this than anything else". 3nodding

I'm also proud because it's all I know. I am half-asian but I know close to nothing about that half.

Wilde and bernard Shaw were both Irish.

ah, I knew that. I just mean they spent a lot of time in London really and were part of London high society, not Irish society. My brain always thinks along the lines of 'it's were you live, not whats in your blood'

Tasai
Also the way we seem to have handled the recent terrorist attacks definatley makes me proud to be british since we havn't panicked, or gone to war *ahem*

Yes, exactly! Though thats really because we have a history of being bombed, what with the IRA-

On the other hand the Americans haven't been bombed since the civil war (excluding peal harbour).
Oh, and it doesn't hurt that we a lot of people supposed somthing like this might happen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:47 am
The blood in my veins is the blood that coursed through those of Arthur Pendragon, Dylan Thomas, Owaine Glyndwr, Willam Wallace, Llywellyn Ap Gryffdd.
Although unemployed I help on regular land management schemes,benefiting the countryside and those who enjoy it, as a medieval re-enactor I teach visitors to our Islands of Our history.
Am I proud?
Bloody right I`m PROUD!  

wodewose

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:00 pm
I'm proud of who I am. I don't have the time to wish I was someone else. I can only change and control the future, I can not munipulate the past.
Sean says:
I knew that! haha, I'm like smart and stuff.
Sean says:
^O^
...::: Angilwingz :::... says:
I mean we're still independant...but the Queen is a figurehead and all...so
Sean says:
Yeah, you're lucky. :/ Now I wish I was Canadian just so I could get to England easier.
So can you send me the Idlewild?

^Sorry, didn't know where else to put this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:09 pm
Angilwingz
I'm proud of who I am. I don't have the time to wish I was someone else. I can only change and control the future, I can not munipulate the past.
Sean says:
I knew that! haha, I'm like smart and stuff.
Sean says:
^O^
I mean we're still independant...but the Queen is a figurehead and all...so
Sean says:
Yeah, you're lucky. :/ Now I wish I was Canadian just so I could get to England easier.
So can you send me the Idlewild?

^Sorry, didn't know where else to put this.

Yeah, I'm proud of myself too. I'm da shiznit.

Aaaah! >.< Nothing is scared anymore! Now my secrets are revealed! I'm a closet Canadian!

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:14 pm
xp That's great.You want to be Canadian just to get to England faster. I'm one step ahead of you! Ha!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:29 pm
Angilwingz
xp That's great.You want to be Canadian just to get to England faster. I'm one step ahead of you! Ha!

stare Yeah, but uhm... You're still in Highschool! Ha! You have to get through that first. Nyah~!  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:34 pm
This is my last year of highschool. And you're the same age as me. I'm 17 and I'll still be 17 when I complete it.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff