Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Book Discussions. [This is related to P!ATD, I swear!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:57 pm
OH MY GOSH.
Now I feel uberly special. ^__^;
I'm checking out Haunted (again, since I didn't get to finish it last time) and Stranger Than Fiction. ALSO I'm planning to get the sequel for Running With Scissors, called Dry, and my friend told me to read some book called Nothing Feels Good: Teenagers, Punk Rock, and Emo. Or something to that extent.

I downloaded Fight Club. >___>
I've watched most of it, I've still got like, half an hour to go. It's so much easier to get when you have a visual interpretation of the movie, but it was so much different than what I imagined in my head. But it's still good, from what I've seen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:59 am
Thats a lot of books. eek

Did you get to the soap part yet in Fight Club?! xd

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:16 pm
What can I say, I love to read. xD

YEAH, that was funny, he was throwing the bags and it got caught on the barbed wires. rofl I'm at the part.. where.. he's going to that building, and he's going inside the band and he shot a bullet to the door and Tyler's like "WTF ARE YOU DOING ?!/1/1 !@*(#&*(#" and then my mom woke up so I had to close it D:

I just realized... this is at the second page!

This calls for a toast!
so pour the champaigne, pour the champaigne...

harhar. c:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:23 pm
Oh my gosh. rofl !!!
Can't....breath....
rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:31 pm
Was it really that funny? xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:51 pm
Yes. That was the best P!ATD joke I heard in a long time. I didnt even think of P!ATD when you said, "This calls for a toast." But then I read, "so pour the champaigne, pour the champaigne..." and started bursting out laughing.

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:08 pm
Oh.
Hahaha.
I'm also a secret comedian. 8D

I didn't notice it either, but then I just stared at it and the video came to mind. :0
Shows you how addicted I am.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:08 pm
I wish I was a comedian. sad

Anytime I hear the words...poise, rationality, door, champaign, or tophat, I automatically think of "I Write Sins.." It's like, reflex. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:39 pm
When I first heard that song, which was when the video came out, because before that I didn't really listen to the song. xD It just kind of bored me, I always thought the lyrics were like:
Oh, well imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in the church's corded door

It's much better to face these kind of things with your poison rational realities

Yeeaaahhhh. redface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Oh my gosh. xd I totally want a corded doors and rational realities. xDD

I used to think that in "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines," instead of "Panic! meet the press..." I thought it said "Time to meet the band." redface

I don't think it's really the fact that Brendon doesn't pronounce his words. I mean, think about "When you're in black slacks with accentuating off-white pinstripes," thats like, hardcore pronunciation. I think it's just the fact that the lyrics are so unique that we don't expect them to say what they're actually saying, so are brains tell us to think something else. You know what I mean? ;P

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:03 pm
That makes sense.. I've never thought about it that way.

I'm horrible at pronounciating words, and then all my friends make fun of me. Like, syringe, memoir... Well.. yeah.

I always thought it was weird in But It's Better If You Do when Brendon says "naivety" because I always thought it was pronounced nye-EV-it-tee not nye-EVE-it-tee. I think the second way sounds really stupid, because everytime I hear it, I think of a preschooler whining to go "pee pee" D;

But that's just me.

I also didn't know, for the longest time, the lyrics for Build God, Then We'll Talk because I never bought the CD or looked up lyrics. >___>; But now I shall so I know that I have the lyrics right. xD

-looks them up-
-clears throat-

I always thought it was like:

Any practiced catholic would overdose upon entering

There was a terrible crash between her nurse and his bag, she spilled a purse and a bag and held a hearse (?!) of a different kind..

Sleeping with roaches and taking off the sheets with all the stains and a few more of your least favourite things...

I am stupid. xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:34 pm
jenny without sound
That makes sense.. I've never thought about it that way.

I'm horrible at pronounciating words, and then all my friends make fun of me. Like, syringe, memoir... Well.. yeah.

I always thought it was weird in But It's Better If You Do when Brendon says "naivety" because I always thought it was pronounced nye-EV-it-tee not nye-EVE-it-tee. I think the second way sounds really stupid, because everytime I hear it, I think of a preschooler whining to go "pee pee" D;

But that's just me.

I also didn't know, for the longest time, the lyrics for Build God, Then We'll Talk because I never bought the CD or looked up lyrics. >___>; But now I shall so I know that I have the lyrics right. xD

-looks them up-
-clears throat-

I always thought it was like:

Any practiced catholic would overdose upon entering

There was a terrible crash between her nurse and his bag, she spilled a purse and a bag and held a hearse (?!) of a different kind..

Sleeping with roaches and taking off the sheets with all the stains and a few more of your least favourite things...

I am stupid. xD

I always thought naivety was the way Brendon pronounced it. O.o
"pee pee?!" WTF?! xDD

rofl A HEARSE.
HAHAHAHAHA.

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:51 pm
WELL.
THEY RHYME, OKAY?!
I just thought it sounded stupid and to this day I still mispronounce the word on purpose so it doesn't sound stupid to me..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:06 pm
NOTHING RHYMES WITH CIRCUS. ;D

You think the lyrics sound stupid?! gonk

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:55 pm
NOO!

I said the way he pronounced "naivety" sounded stupid.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff