Any one here sing in School Choirs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyogoku-san

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:19 am
x.Marsh[mel]low.x
I'm in a school choir. I wasn't in there by choice the first year but meh, it's music, so I decided to stay, and hell, it boosts my mark and I like it. I play a lot of the accompanist parts, like the drums and the guitar and all that jazz.

lol! i especially luv choirs when u add an accompanist. it holds ur attention better  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:38 pm
The FHS Madrigals would like to...
I LOVED my choir until we got a demon conductor. Now I hate it. But next year we'll have a new teacher, so it should be better.

...sing you a song of welcome.

obviousangel

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:43 pm
kyogoku-san
x.Marsh[mel]low.x
I'm in a school choir. I wasn't in there by choice the first year but meh, it's music, so I decided to stay, and hell, it boosts my mark and I like it. I play a lot of the accompanist parts, like the drums and the guitar and all that jazz.

lol! i especially luv choirs when u add an accompanist. it holds ur attention better

Yeah, and I love playing the instruments. And the director loves me for it xDD he's just like "instrument, MEL!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:49 pm
witchling17
I feel kind of silly for posting this... But I love my choirs I'm in!

same here!
I love my choir class!
WE DA bomb! ( that sounds gay sweatdrop )  

_t 0 f u u

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_t 0 f u u

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:50 pm
obviousangel
The FHS Madrigals would like to...
I LOVED my choir until we got a demon conductor. Now I hate it. But next year we'll have a new teacher, so it should be better.

...sing you a song of welcome.

sori about that...my director could be a demon...which rarely happens
'coz the ppl who makes him one are usually sent to the principals office or they just couldn't afford to get another refferal  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:41 am
Uhm, yeah, I go to school FOR chorus, at an audition only SOTA. 3nodding

One of the top ten in the country, actually. I am very proud of my school. We got "Superior" at festival with This song last year, and this year we sent 14 students to All-State. I Lurve my school.

My choruses are called Bel Canto and Arts singers, but there is also Chamber, Broadway Bound, Concert Chorus, Beginning Treble A, Beginning treble B, Advanced Sixth grade, and Backroom Boys.  

Present Uncertainty

stormysammy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:10 pm
I sing in my school's Jazz choir. I would do Concert choir, but I chose Band instead (Clarinet!!!!) I had a real blast in Jazz last year, but most of the good singers were seniors, so it is going to be real hard to fill in those blanks. It won't stop me from singing, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:59 pm
I am Concert choir and next year I will be in Madrigals. I love my School for its music program  

Poetic_Skater

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

animekiti4christ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:32 pm
I'm in SHOW CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in decibelles now, but i am hoping to move up before i end high school. Decibelles is an intermediate choir. as you can see in my siggy. haha. I love SHOW CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:11 pm
I am currently in chorale, which is like the best choir at my school. We have this really cool director who is really absentminded and really annoying if you don't breathe correctly, but he makes you sound _amazing_!!! Just by hearing you sing a couple scales or whatever, he can tell where your tongue is in your mouth, whether your soft pallet is open or closed, how your posture is, pretty much everything. It's so amazing, it's...amazing! (wow, now I just sound ditzy and confused, don't I? haha)
smile  

Ronanluver

moosiklady

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:04 am
I'm the school's choir accompanist (jr. high). It's a voluntary group - no try outs, and we have 50+ boys! It's 135 kid choir all together - There's so many we have to meet during 2 class times and joine up just for the concerts!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:35 am
I used to sing in Varsity Chorale in high school (got 1s in state two years in a row.)

In winter quarter I will be trying out for Men's Glee Club, one of Ohio State University's top choirs. Wish me luck smile  

New Era Orchestra

peacexbass

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:50 pm
I would say that i quite enjoy coir. I'm in the musical -carousel, 2 show choirs- one of them i'm in crew because i'm too young to actuallly sing in it, and i'm in sophomore chorus. it pretty uber fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:39 pm
I joined our schools concert choir in 10th grade. I love our choir we always do very challenging pieces. This year we are actually doing an acapella piece in concert choir. This year i also managed to make it into our schools Chamber Singers progam. We are a very allutrius group. We often place in the top three at choral competitions.  

Lao-Tse

baby_beanie13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:11 pm
I'm in my school's choir and I love it! We do really challenging pieces and it's a lot of fun. I'm also in my church choir and two other choirs around me, all of them are very good groups.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff