Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What type of Main Character Do you Perfer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kohana28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:12 pm
yaoilicious
I still think stupid main characters are fuuun.

Well, yeah they do certainly amuse me although i would prefer sarcastic ones. I always learn from them.

Anyway, my type of main character would be the one who's strong in mind and body. It doesn't necessarily mean that he/she has to be the strongest or the cleverest but to have both in a considerable euillibrium would be sufficient. i always hated those main character who couldn't protect themselves.!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:15 am
hmm i forgot which anime its from but I like this older man bout in his 30's but he stills acts like a child, I think those are the best also mainly including that their halarious.  

[emo]crayon!

Karafer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:11 am
I want those that aren't too noisy but are funny dumb....also, I'd prefer characters which are not too powerful, well, they can be powerful, but that's after a long training, just like Naruto, hehehe...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:16 am
I love the cool kkind like spike form Cowboybebop or Kakashi...but i gotta say my fav is Keitaro Urishima. I just know how he feels...  

RatmasterD21

pillowsk3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:20 pm
oh yeah, the ones that get beat up or are really oblivious but in the end pwn everyone. haha thats always hilarious.

i also like characters that are insanely smart and brilliant. haha. however not many anime mains have that trait, cept for like death note, so...

m. the kind i hate most though are those whiny kinds.
like, they cant stand up to anything, and just cry about it.
thats so annoying. =_=;;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:18 pm
I don't care what kind of main character it is, so long as they aren't so perfect and kind and popular and thoughtful that you want to barf. :/  

Wings Akimbo

XxThe-LeafsxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:01 pm
The person that gets beat up but in the end owns everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:28 am
a character that's not too serious or too stupid
a normal person
someone who cares enough to help others, but not to the point where they hurt themselves 3nodding  

R o c k e t Z X B l u e

palindrome88

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:21 am
I like ones that are flawed. This can mean anything from being right out insane to just having some undesirable personality traits but I can't stand perfect characters. I want human emotions and trials and failings. Perfection is sinfully dull.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:49 am
i like main characters who are funny at times, but know when to get serious, who can protect themselves and others, will always follow their dreams, and one who is kind and doesnt get too cocky 3nodding  

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dinieb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:04 am
i like main characters who are like quiet and always gets underestimated by the antagonists and who are actually powerful but they rather not reveal their full powers unless absolutely necessary... something like kazuma from kaze no stigma...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:38 am
someone who's flawed. not a whiner, but flawed. also dynamic (meaning they change as the series goes on) i know he's a video game character, but i really liked Luke Fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss  

rurouni_07

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:47 am
Someone who hides their pain from the world but puts on a brave face when thought they never had one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:09 pm
I like the kind of hero that isn't perfect, but has good character and works really hard. Like Rock Lee.

Rock Lee's MINE! twisted  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fairy_Princess_Nami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:30 pm
i like the *Perfect* anime chars....the ones that r really strong, smart, but cold towords most people at first.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff