Reply Recycle Bin
i wanna noe what you guys think: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-9_Project

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:00 pm
japanese anime is beter because...um...they have souls and don't destroy anime  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:57 pm
dude im american and believe me they killed naruto and cut out and mess with the dialog with anime they make it like pg they take out the cuss words and everything believe me it sucks  

inukitsy

Xayl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:25 pm
i prefer japanese cause it ...i dont know but its better. if english or american what ever had it exactly like japanese then i would probably go for american but what are the odds of that happening?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:53 am
JAPENESE most definetely, because it has good voice acting, the original dialoge, not as many fillers (in a few cases that is), and all the blood and swearing we need and love (and SC if you like that kind of stuff...). pirate  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

sillydave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:30 am
well that all depends someone who mostly watches japenese isnt gonna like american and vis versa i watched both for most shows they sound better to me in japanese  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:35 am
if ur used to american the voices for japanese sound funny but i think anime is the best nomatter what mrgreen  

XxThe-LeafsxX

kohana28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:47 am
Styx123
im an amrican.......but amrican anime suck huge nut sacks cuz there edited so much its sicking

Yeah, i ahve to agree with this one. although i think i'll make Full metal alchemist as an exception. It was pretty good though... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:27 am
Japanese anime is better cause the american part thingy changes the voice and doesn't always fit the characters  

Kingkong541

Silvertroy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:42 pm
Well i think it really depends on what you watch first. Like with Yu Yu hakusho i found the voices to match the characters. If i were to watch it in Jap i dont think i'd like it much. I hate American but i got to admit I think its about what you watch first then your brain tunes you into thinknig its the way its supposed to be so you like it. i hated Advnt's Children and Naruto in english but i have had peopel say they rock becasue they have never seen it in Jap.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:21 pm
I like japanese manga/anime better.  

~unfortunate_souls~

Peggysan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm
do you mean the age old question subbed vs dubbed. or do you mean original vs edited?
either way japan wins hand down. It's horrible what the americans do to the animes, chopping it and such. when comparing the two, you must admit the superiority

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:31 pm
I may be born and raised in America, but I think Japanese Anime is 100x better. But... American edited anime can (big emphasis on CAN) be really great sometimes!!!!  

amarshy110

Cold Dark Void

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:10 pm
Jap is way better, I mean when you have American companys translate it they mess up, well most of them do. Some of them though arnt bad at it, but then agian Jap vocies just sound way cooler then American ones.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:29 am
Do you mean subbed vs dubbed? It varies. Some dubs are crap; some are fantastic. Some Japanese VAs are good; some make me want to ram a nail through my ear drum. And aside from 4Kids, most of the anime that comes to the states isn't edited that much. 3nodding  

palindrome88

Takyato

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:03 am
I like Japanese anime but I don't understand it. sweatdrop  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items