Yes!!
  They are OK
  No way they suck
  I wouldn't wear them, but they are OK
View Results

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:14 pm
My style is somewhat, I guess you could call, industrial type. Trench coats, combat boots, chains, spikes, etc. I'm also trying to talk my mom into letting me get a mohawk (yea, I'm a girl that wants a mohawk).
Right now I tend to wear plain jeans (sometimes ripped) with a black shirt with some weird design on it. I think I've fallen away from the gothic style and more into the metal type.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:41 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Glam rock.

And don't you dare go thinking hair metal, either. We're superior to those muscleheads.

The main differance is

Hair Metal = Leather Pants
Glam Rock = Snake Skin Pants.

Even so, there's a few glamrockers who'd wear straight-up leather pants, but the difference there is that it's not the staple of their attire, more like a once in a while thing.  

-Isel-

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:56 pm
well look at my pictures, i really want long hair like luca turilli, or michael angelo batio
and havea bunch of black power and prog bands t-shirts and stuff. so pretty much i'm a metalhead on the inside, a surfer/skater person on the outside smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:13 am
I have a lot of different styles. My fav outfit it black sex pistols top with the british flag on it, black really baggy pants (like, 3 times my size), and my suit jacket heart Plus my converses, dagger cuff, and spiky choker.
PS: those boots fcking rock!! I want some boots!!  

infektionxx

Vexworth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:11 am
Anything non-bland. I have a bit of a love for giant elaborate things...awesome hats, giant flowy sleeves, and I've become rather partial to a pair of Stompy Boots Of Doom. I don't really like baggy things, pants or shirts. And shirt collars are fun. So are long scarves you can hit people with just by spinning around. I have been called a 'ringwhore'. I've also been recently putting a bit of gel into my hair to make it a floofy mess. Because floofy messes own your soul. You just don't KNOW it yet. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:17 am
well, I'm a little coo coo with my style. I dress for my mood.

Bad mood = kind of preppy. lighter colors.
OK mood = blacks and darker colors
Awesome mood = all black

I love going to some prep store, and buying frilly black things, like lace style tops, and black jeans.
Then I just take it home, some of the plain black shirts I embroider on the edges and design I made, it's skulls and crossbones hidden in roses, It looks really cool, and it's always done in silver.

I always add silver jewelery, not too much for me, I get it fights too much--- 3 necklaces max, and only once bracelet at all times, and a pair of earrings---and then I almost always wear a pair of custom made steel toe steel heel boots. Not at comfortable as they could be, but very useful with how often I get in fights around here anymore.  

nightwing773

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:22 pm
it varies a lot....my trademark is my black fedora with sky goggles on it..
i've got tons of clothes..mostly red, orange, blue, and black in color...
i wear leather pants, bondage pants, or just slacks......
i've got shirts that look like they are made of chainmail, shirts that make me look like a disco ball, a snake skin shirt, just about anything you can immagine...

usually it's an open shirt over a t-shirt (usually a punk band tshirt)
lost of diffrent chains and necklaces  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:49 pm
My style depends on what I wake up and grab out of the closet or drawers first... usually jeans most of the time but sometime I pull out my black cargo pants things... and a t-shirt that usually says something stupid but funny... or its a band shirt or is one of them skin or sin industry shirts...(all in some dark shade) and I either wear my issued jungle boots or my running shoes since my regular shoes got thrown away somehow... and lastly a dakr grey hoodie since its freezing outside...

righ tnow my shirt has a picture of three gnomes and says Chillin with my Gnomies... I think its funny... but to each there own I say often.  

The Toolness

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:05 pm
My style varies...

Shirts vary, generally a band shirt, one with a macabre-looking design, or a politically-themed one (I.E. my Zapata shirt). It's rare for me to be without either my camo jacket with the Azores flag patch sewn on it, or one of my two leather jackets.

Pants are either jeans or very rarely, my bondage pants. (At work, my khaki zip-off shorts or my Khaki Tripp pants are pretty much my only choices)

Footwear is one of my three pairs of boots or my grey Converses.

I generally wear two necklaces at once, one of which is always my Biohazard symbol, the other usually being my father's biker necklace.

I occasionally wear wristbands I got from various places, as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:59 am
blue/black jeans with a black tee, sometimes a black sweatshirt over it, although I'm getting bondage pants and I love any color stitching on those.  

necromancy14

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:28 am
I'm rather fond of my top hat, and my black velvet suit.
Sometimes I wear my hair in a queue, which doesn't help my looking like a girl.
The only fishnet I've worn was once I had a fishnet cravat.
As for decorating and such... while I would love to live in hill house, (who wouldn't?) these days I basically live in a classic colonial the rest of my dormmates are doing their damnest to destroy. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:26 am
It all depends on what mood I'm in...

Usually I wear cute little gothy Dresses/skirts that I re-make, with neon fishnet color stockings, a leather Jacket, my nifty top hat, and my clunky Harley boots...

When I feel like being a lazy bum during the school week I wear Black tripp pants(The un-baggy kind, I hate the larger male ones >.<) with my DIY touch, Some hoodie I steal from my boyfriend or My DefLeppard leather jacket, and some random t-shirt like lenore or something. xP  

Wicc123

Umberella

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:31 am
Black, red, and green. I wear lots of half finished skirts with no hems and grandpa pants with platform bump toe shoes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:30 pm
I always wear black band t-shirts and usually jeans. Sometimes I wear cargos. I always where my dragon necklace, a key chain on my belt loop, two black rubber bracelets, a bed necklace and a wristband. For shoes I wear black converse or emo style shoes.  

Surami-Fox

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:12 pm
Shadow`s Enigma
My style is somewhat, I guess you could call, industrial type. Trench coats, combat boots, chains, spikes, etc. I'm also trying to talk my mom into letting me get a mohawk (yea, I'm a girl that wants a mohawk).
Right now I tend to wear plain jeans (sometimes ripped) with a black shirt with some weird design on it. I think I've fallen away from the gothic style and more into the metal type.
I'm sorry, any time I see anyone with a mohawk, I laugh, because I think of this one guy I saw caught in the rain, and his hair spray didn't hold... he looked so miserable with all his hair in his face...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff