Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:45 pm
Yuki swam silently through the glistening water. Her light blonde hair followed her movement as her silver tail swam gracefully. Her eyes were fixed hard in front of her.

It's been a week since she left Destiny Sea. She had set off, in search for the Seven Destiny Pearls that would seal away the evil. Her kingdom was still at peace though. But some kingdoms were already destroyed. Like the Beautiful Sea. It was hard...

Jeeze, why does this have to happen? wondered Yuki.

When Yuki was young, she heard tales about the Seven Mermaid Princesses who defeated the evil from the seas. Now new Mermaid Princesses had appeared. And it's time to live her dream, to see the land and find those pearls.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:51 pm
Riku took a bath with a lot of bubbles. "How did my castle is still standing? I'm sure it's not Kiyoshi but who?" She got out of the tub and turn back human. 'Is my castle the only one standing? I hope not...' As she went to bed and her mind still confused what happen. And she went into deep sleep.  

kyouko123

Mitsuki_Suushi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:26 pm
-As the sea during night was calm a newfound mermaid was combing her hair in front of the mirror of her room in her palace in the Sea of Love-

-"she looked out at the other sea creatures lingering through the night and sighed-
-she wished she'd could be this free but people worry saying she's too young,it's too dangerous,it's nicer here hun,but they were wrong...-
-it was the sea she loved...couldn't she just go above the surface once.-

"Mitsuki!" a faint voice called.
-Mitsuki the mermaid protecter of the Sea of Love groaned and leaned on her right hand held with wrapped pearls-

"Oh there you are you must leave at once!" said the stuttering Maid.
-Mitsuki's eyes widened...what did this mean? |she thought|

-in the background of all the peacefull silence she heard screaming-

"WHAT'S going ON?!" Mitsuki cried in fear.
-the maid started to cry-"Please just leave!!"

"But what about everyone else! i order an evacuation!PLEASE!"
-Mitsuki had a look of mercy and then the maid wiped her tears away and nodded and left quickly to tell the people to evacuate-

-Mitsuki brought with her only her pearl and she swam away-
-she took one last look at her hometown and started to cry and she left-

-she arrived at the surface and turned her into a human-
"Where will I go now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:29 pm
Himazaki swam to the bottom of the ocean enjoying the moons rays, bathing her in white light.
Why Me? I wish that my castle isn't in ruins. I want to go back. Himazaki thought. Himazaki sawm back up to the surface and changed from a mermaid to an human. Well..School's tomorrow. Better go home!Himazaki thought , and left.  

sakura moon mermaid

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:23 pm
In the morning, Noelle went out to take a walk on the beach, since her apartment was really close. The sea is really nice today. I'm glad I came out for a walk. She smiled and enjoyed the cool breeze flowing through her. As she strolled down the coastline, Noelle noticed a girl on the beach, looking somewhat clueless. She decided to try and help her if she could. She lifted up her sunglasses and asked,"Hey...you look like you don't have a clue where you are. Do you need any help?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 am
The sun shining at the window of her apartment and she slowly woke up. "It's morning already?!" Riku quicky changed into her uniform and walked to beach before going to a near-by resturant to eat breakfast. 'There's couple of people on the beach too. I wonder they're humans or mermaids...' Riku thought and started to head to the resturant. Out of habit, she started to sing 水の記憶 when she was walking to the resturant.  

kyouko123

Mitsuki_Suushi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:05 pm
Quote:
In the morning, Noelle went out to take a walk on the beach, since her apartment was really close. The sea is really nice today. I'm glad I came out for a walk. She smiled and enjoyed the cool breeze flowing through her. As she strolled down the coastline, Noelle noticed a girl on the beach, looking somewhat clueless. She decided to try and help her if she could. She lifted up her sunglasses and asked,"Hey...you look like you don't have a clue where you are. Do you need any help?

-the girl who looked clueless was apparently Mitsuki and she looked up at Noelle-

"oh yea thanks i dont really know where the school is"
-she made a stupid look and said."yea...haha...kinda stupid huh? im a new student that's why"

"could we like go to school together if that's okay?" Mitsuki asked with a kind smile as if to lighten up the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Noelle smiled, not paying much attention to the stupid look she made after commenting on not knowing where the school was. Sure! I'll introduce you to everyone. You'll have fun there. My name's Noelle. What's yours? She put her sunglasses on top of her head and led the way to the school.  

-Sun Candy-

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:55 pm
Riku finished her breakfast and walked to school. "Man, I'm full. Maybe a jog is needed" She changed her pace to jogging to school. "Just made it!" As she walked to class, she saw the 3 known mermaid princesses talking. 'I shouldn't be involved with these things...I promise that I won't deal with water demons.' Riku thought when she reached her homeclass.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:05 pm
Quote:
Noelle smiled, not paying much attention to the stupid look she made after commenting on not knowing where the school was. Sure! I'll introduce you to everyone. You'll have fun there. My name's Noelle. What's yours? She put her sunglasses on top of her head and led the way to the school.

-Mitsuki smiled, glad that someone as nice as Noelle was around to help-

"my names mitsuki, nice to meet you noelle"

so mitsuki followed noelle to the school and as they got to class the bell rung  

Mitsuki_Suushi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:53 pm
Yuki dashed into the class just as he bell rang. God, thought Yuki while panting slightly, Made it just in time!

The silver pearl princess than took her orginal seat, right by the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:58 pm
Noelle sighed as she waited fo class to be over. She had been to a few of her classes already, but there were still two or three left. I wonder how Mitsuki is doing on her first day. I'll ask her during lunch break. Lunch time was after this class, and that was when many students took the time to talk, too.  

-Sun Candy-

Mitsuki_Suushi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:31 pm
when class ended Mitsuki came bounding up to Noelle during the lunch break smiling.
"i had a nice day i made some new friends"she said excitedly.
"how was your day? hey wanna do something after school" mitsuki smiled waiting for the answers to her questions  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:14 pm
Riku was siting at the roof top. She just doozed off into space and didn't bother to eat her obento "The wind feels wonderful up here..." Riku just thought while everyone's started to eat their lunch. A friend of hers called her to come to eat with her and her friends but Riku said politely "No, it's ok. I'm not very hungry today."

Riku stood up and brush off the dirt, she walked back downstairs, she deciled to a empty music room and eat her lunch there.  

kyouko123

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:33 pm
Shoot! I'm late!!! Why me?? Silly alarm clock! Himazaki thought. Himazaki dressed,and combed her hair, Brushed her teeth and went downstairs to kix her LATE brekky..Then she grabbed her lunch,swalloed her breakfast really fast that she was in danger of choking and ran to school. She grabbed a late slip/permission slip from the administration and quickly wrote on it. She ran up the stair case making a Huge tapping noise as she went. Shoot Shoot Shoot! I'm soooooooooo busted!  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff