Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who should Naruto choose: Sakura or Hinata? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata?
  Sakura
  Hinata
  Neither one
View Results

ninja luna bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:35 pm
naruto and hinata because they look so cute together whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:53 pm
Tear Stained Wolf
Okay, I'v had 2 people say that Hinata and Naruto get married. Please note just these small things; first, the series is still going in Japan, and hinata hasn't even had much of a part. Second, FANFICS DO NOT COUNT AS PART OF THE STORYLINE!!! If your going to say something like "they get married," please provide proof!

i like this because im getting confused and the couple that are sying naruto and hinata get maried must have found it in the japanese manga or the writer of the manga has a main idea of evey ep guid or something  

zinchronx

Lazruth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:27 am
zinchronx
Tear Stained Wolf
Okay, I'v had 2 people say that Hinata and Naruto get married. Please note just these small things; first, the series is still going in Japan, and hinata hasn't even had much of a part. Second, FANFICS DO NOT COUNT AS PART OF THE STORYLINE!!! If your going to say something like "they get married," please provide proof!

i like this because im getting confused and the couple that are sying naruto and hinata get maried must have found it in the japanese manga or the writer of the manga has a main idea of evey ep guid or something

I honestly don't know. The guy who's making Naruto so far is planning on hooking Naruto and Sakura up. (Blegh!) He said he is leaving open the possibility of Naruto and Hinata, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:47 am
i think that naruto and hinata should be together  

robo king991

Defieth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:45 pm
If Naruto was smart he would go after Tenten  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:19 pm
Tear Stained Wolf
zinchronx
Tear Stained Wolf

I honestly don't know. The guy who's making Naruto so far is planning on hooking Naruto and Sakura up. (Blegh!) He said he is leaving open the possibility of Naruto and Hinata, though.

ya i read that some were but i think its gay he should just get naruto and hinata together alredy and does anybody know were to read the manga at?  

zinchronx

amaterasu_geisha

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:27 pm
i would say hinata because she stuck by him, when he was shot down by so many pple, yes she is shy, but sometimes its the shy and quiet pple who surprise us all smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:16 am
I'd say Hinata....if she ever learns to speak loudly and clearly. She also looks better than Sakura when they grew up in two years  

Altiryoko

sillydave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:26 pm
hinata  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:01 pm
I guess it's Sakura because Naruto liked her....but I'm still rooting for Hinata...I think Hinata really deserves to be with Naruto....especially since she's the one who has appreciated Naruto when others have not...  

Karafer

xXKumikoxIshiiXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:37 am
Quote:

ill kill the magna-ka if Sakura and Naruto get paired off. or i'll just threaten him with death to make him change his mind. either way works for me. 4laugh cool  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:53 pm
xXKumikoxIshiiXx
Quote:

ill kill the magna-ka if Sakura and Naruto get paired off. or i'll just threaten him with death to make him change his mind. either way works for me. 4laugh cool

Trust me, you wouldn't be the first.  

Lazruth

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:21 pm
Sakura. They have Naruto and Sakura have special moments together and Hinata barely has any moments with Naruto. Also in anime, they usually have it so that a woman falls in love with the main character near the end of the series and in the beginning of the series they absolutely hate the main character.

Oh, and to Sakura bashers, she's becoming alot less of a b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:49 pm
i think it should be hinata because she likes naruto and sakura doesnt  

xxxpinkaddictxxx

Saka Akaumi

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:18 pm
i think that it should be hinata !!!! they seem like there a great couple  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers