Reply Questing HQ
Dixie's Quests O'Doom: New Additions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Delnaria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pressy for you!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:07 pm
Awww! It's been months since I've had time to get here, I just now saw this!!

Malis, thank you so much! She's so adorable!  

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:16 pm
heart  

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Ichisumi
Owner: Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loyal
Breed: Geisha
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color: Pure White
Pattern: Golden chinese dragon wrapping up her rear leg, wrapping around her body, ending on her chest. Reference for golden dragon (Any variation of a chinese dragon will suit.)
Eye Color: Gold. Reflective gold if effect is possible.
Mane and Tail Color:
Mane Design:
Mane Accessories: Dangling hair piece like THIS or THIS or THIS
Tail Accessories:
Facial Make-up: Based off of THIS image, please.
Clothing: Black, red, and gold pattern like THIS

Not sure how to adapt it to a horse, but the large billowing sleeves from a KIMONO on her front legs, dragging the ground behind her.....maybe sash of some sort on her chest/body to partly cover her golden dragon marking. (I don't want her fully clothed, just enough to get the sense of a kimono)

Reference image(s): All listed in write up above.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: Black/Red/Gold
Tag feather color: Black/Red/Gold

If possible, I'd like an eastern themed background for her...or cherry blossoms.

Also, some soquili have little items and such lieing around at their feet. Would it be possible for her to have an open oriental fan spread behind her and a small bowl of rice with chopsticks somewhere?

Finally, I'd like to get a clothed and unclothed version of her.

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please see write up above.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

. razz ure Skinwalker Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Deimos or Dardanos
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Blood Thirsty
Breed: White Tiger Skinwalker
Description (pelt colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color: Black (maybe faded or striped going down his legs?)
Pelt Color: White Tiger pattern REF
Eye Color: Golden, almost reflective or glowing
Fangs: I would like the soquili form to have fangs like a SaberTooth
Jewelry: I'd like him to have a some jewelry (necklace, leg wraps, tail wrap...whatever) with some skulls or fangs...or both. Artist design, I have no reference.
Blood spatters: I'd like for him to maybe have blood dripping from his fangs and splattered around his paws. If it would be possible to have a bloody paw print or two on the ground beneath him, that would be awesome!
Reference image(s): Please see above.
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to artist
Tag frame color: Up to artist
Tag feather color: Up to artist
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please see above.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.:Fluttercorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Faunus
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Methodical
Breed: Peacock
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color: Light sky blue fading to white under his neck and belly and around the ankles.
Body Highlights: Light Lavender highlights. (Not patterns or designs really, just highlights.)
Eye Color: Light Lavendar to match his highlights. Perhaps just a touch darker.
Mane and Tail Color: Pure white with small strands of gold. (Or blue/lavender if it would look better? Up to colorist)
Ribbon Color: Whatever color the artist thinks would look good.
Head and Tail piece: Gold. Perhaps with a few small jewels?
Jewelry: Several small dainty gold chains of different lengths wrapping around his neck/chest. Artist design.
Reference image(s): Basic Concept
Sketch is correct except for the wings.
Wing Design
I like the wispy furry design of these wings.
Jewerly concept
I like the layers, dangles, and small shinies like this necklace. Just not quite so girlie.
Tag frame color: Up to colorist
Tag feather color: Up to colorist
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please see above image

The peacock feather will actually be connected to his head/tail gaurds, I do not want him to be a mutant. For the feathers connected to the tail piece I'd like them all different lengths, but I'd like a few that either nearly or do drag the ground behind him. Also, the feathers and peacock traits should not be in traditional peacock colors. They should be in the blues, lavenders, and whites. He is being customed to match Syaoran-Puu mare of a similar design. If Puu's is made before mine, please make them aesthetically pleasing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Takoda
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tranquil
Breed: Natural
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Mane and Tail: Custom mane and tail. Up to colorist design.
Head Piece: Native American themed headpiece. Feathers, Furs, Tails, Beads, etc.
Eye Color: Light light sky blue. Almost white.
Reference image(s): Basic Reference for markings and color.
Hair/clothing edits: Please see above.

Basically this will be a colorist designed stallion. Basically an indian themed stallion. Feathers, coon/fox tails, beads, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:11 pm
*nudges to top for easy finding*  

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:15 pm
heart  

Dixie

Maria c Ordelia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 pm
Good luck Dixie! Im so jealous of your creativity! They are all so beautiful! Will be beautiful!
My first Soquili that Im currently questing for isn't as creative as any of yours!!! -pokes her quest thread-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Thank you so much, and good luck on getting your first!  

Dixie

Maria c Ordelia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:16 pm
Dixie
If he's from a book you are writing, I'd say he's an OC. But, that's just my thoughts. Also, you've got 600 for his price, I don't think he'd be that much since the edits are heavy and the only clothing he has is a scarf. I'd say he's a minor/moderate edit. *nod* You can always ask a colorist for a quote. *smile*

And, stop by the thread sometimes. People tend to donate more to familiar faces. *wink*

I will ask, thank you, and I was also confused about that, so thank you Dixie!
Ive lurked around the thread a lot, but its so fast moving that I get lost easily. Ive posted one or two times but never anything really significant.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 am
heart  

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:26 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:01 pm
Concept One
.:Edited Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Enola
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tranquil
Breed: Natural
Mane: Wild Mane.
Tail: Forever Foal with a Fox Tail tied in at the top of it.
Head Piece: Native American themed HEADPIECE. Feathers, Furs, Tails, Beads, etc.
Chest Plate: Similar to this
Eye Color: Light light sky blue. Almost white.
Wings: I'd like for his wings to be black and white. It's up to colorist how to make it look the best.
Reference image(s): Basic Reference for markings and color.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Total Price: 875k

Could I get a clothed and unclothed version, please.

Concept Two

.:Edited Unicorn Soquili:.
Name of horse: Meretseger
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Protective
Breed: Egyptian Goddess Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc) : Egyptian Snake Goddess.
No skin colors please...base color/patterns are up to colorist, just please, no "OMG, I have skin" colors. Maybe a light silver/gray with some opalesque scaling on her neck and back? (Not completely covering her neck, just coming from her hairline to about...1/3 the way out?)

I've posted a few reference images for inspirations, but the design is almost completely up to the colorist. I would love egyptian themed makeup, hair styles, jewelry, etc. I love the transparent fabrics (no solid fabrics please). Also, nothing too 'humany' (no chest/bra/type thingies...). If she has something on her chest, I'd rather it be just dangling jewelry or wrapped snakes.

The only thing that I'm absolutely sure that I want, I'd like for her to have at least 1 or 2 cobras (fanned out like they're about to attack) wrapped around her neck...draped over her back, or twisted in her mane...or something. You make it look good. *nod*

Meretseger was a goddess of protection, he protected the Valley of the Kings and other tombs. She would spit poison at and blind anyone who entered these lands with ill intent. I would like for her to look elegant, but still have a "don't try it" look to her.

Reference image(s):
I love the sparkling dainty jewelry in this image. The arm wrap, hair dangles, and waist wrap are LOVE. (Maybe she can have the waist wrap, fabric and jewels, that wraps around her waist then covers her tail/hind leg? Just an idea)
User Image

See my concept idea here. Bad sketch

Inspirations 2 Crown More Inspirations Cobra 1 Cobra 2 Maybe even one of them spitting poison?
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult) : Adult
Default accessory color(s)? : Up to colorist
Tag feather color : Up to colorist
Hair/clothing edit: See above Please.

Concept Three

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Razzle Dazzle
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Charming
Breed:

See my concept design idea here.

Mane and Tail: Mainly white hair with strands of different colors. Fluffy bangs that cover one eye, with strands of hair pulled back and held with her star pins. I'd like for the longer part of her mane to be extremely wavy (or in tight curls). I'd like for her tail to be wavy or curled but collected in different places by small bows. (Doesn't have the be the ENTIRE tail gathered, just different places here and there if you want)
Hair Pins: Different colored hair pins, varying between different sized stars. If there is a way to, I'd like to make her star pins sparkle or glow.
Eye Color: Bright Glowing Pink
Eyelashes: Could she have a little bolder/longer eyelashes than normal?
Eyeliner: Maybe some bright pink (or blue, or purple, or whatever) thick eyeliner that really makes her eyes pop!
Ribbons: Small bows gathering her tail at different levels.
Please disregard the bow around her neck. I've replaced that with another idea. See "Hanging stars in mane"
Hanging Stars in Mane: strands of beads coming from beneath her draped part of her mane. At the bottom of each bead strand hangs a glowing star. At least 3 to 4 strands of different length please.
Pattern: Completely up to colorist. I have no clue what I want. (All I ask, is please, no stamp images on the butt like MLPs)
Idea: Colorist do not have to use this if they think of something better, this is just all I could think of. Around her eyes, a few small multicolored stars of small various sizes. On her body have multi size/shape/and colored stars down her spine and some how branching off gently with swirls around them. I don't know where the best place to branch them off of her spine would be, so that would all be up to the colorist. Again, this is just an idea, colorist do NOT have to do this if they have a better idea.
Reference image(s)::
User Image
(I have London's permission to use this image for the star/color reference. These are the types of colors I want her rainbowy stuff in!)

I like the different types of stars: Bold outlines, Nauticals, Multilines, etc. Please mix them up.

Total Price: 575k

NEW
Concept Four

.:Edited Unicorn Soquili:.
Name of horse: Billow
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Torn
Breed:

See my concept design here. Bad sketch

Body: Draft horse lines please.
Eyes: Not sure what would be best. I'd like either completely red evil glowing eyes, or complete black outs. Up to artist decision
Colors: Red and black like
User Image
Basic Idea: Just follow the picture above! I'm not -real- sure about the chains, but I don't know what I would want in their place. I love the thick leg fur from the knees down, the tail that goes up and away from his butt. I would like his tail to be thicker and more "OMG fluffy".
Tail:At the base of his tail, I would like a silver tail gaurd that hold his tail in the up and away position. I would like to get a two layered drape that goes around his tail in two different dark shades of red. I'd like the fabric to look tattered and torn like he's been through battle.
Mane: Mane reference. Mane Reference 2 I'd like the ribbons around the balls to be a red color as well.
Chin/Chest Beard: I know in the reference image it is probably his mane that looks like a chest/underside beard, but I'd like for him to have a black chest/underside beard as well as a chin beard.
Design: Light dappling over his back and rear, but it should be just barely noticeable.
Accessories: Again, I'm not against chains, I'm just not sure that I like their placement.
Armor: I would like a light facial/head ARMOR in silver with gold trim. Nothing extensive please. Between his ears, I would like to have a large blood red plume that fades to black around the edges. Ostrich Feathers- Instead of going up and over, maybe have them flow down and out? I'd like one that -almost- touches his withers, and then maybe a shorter one that bounces a touch shorter than that.

Reference image(s): Please see above
Default accessory color(s)?: UTC
Tag frame color: UTC
Tag feather color: UTC
Hair/clothing edits: See above

I want a darker feel for him, but I have no real idea of how to make it work..so..it's up to you! Have fun!

Dixie

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 am
heart  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items