Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Who tend to be more emo: Seme's or Uke's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyronights

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:44 am
i like cheering up anyone who needs it. blaugh but i have to agree that semes tend to need the moest. i im a Uke so i of corse i play one but i like to stay away from the whole "my past is tragic" thing 3nodding it gets boring quickly and i dont like to brood. thats not to say its bad for story plot but to just huver over that all the time, well i loss intrest is all. crying blaugh heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:56 am
Tear of Death
With all of the ones I read, the seme is more emo. Semes are usually more brooding and then the ukes are all bubbly. But I like it when it's the other way atound.

yah that is always a good thing...  

jene-chan

kikay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:19 pm
i think ukes, i don't know why though, i just have that kind of feeling  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:56 am
I don't think I'd be able to choose gonk
At first I went "that's gotta be the seme!"
But the mention of Ritsuka..
In yellow it's definately the uke, in little butterfly it's the seme, in sukisyo it's the uke, in jazz it's both I guess ( gonk ), gravitation - seme, loveless - uke.
Just a short list.. I guess it depends whee

Graceful crisis

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:47 pm
its equal....

its so hard to choose because it depends on the story and the plot of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:17 pm
With the mangas that I read, it's pretty 50/50. EVERYONE is Emo xD It's one of the things about Yaoi that's just sort of...mandatory xD  

Yo_Landa

The Whirlwind Lancer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Definitely the semes. Ukes tend to be a bit more reliant on their semes and cheer them up if necessary. For example, Yuki and Shuichi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:52 pm
i think semes, personally. because, what else are the ukes there for? the need to comfort the semes and let them take their anger out on them! jk. usually, the tougher ones, i think. but, it really could go either way.  

angelBmine

DarkFlowerGirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:04 pm
I agree with the seme, because usually the younger ones tend to be happy and childish while the seme's are older and more adult like. Just my opinion biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:23 pm
Ukes get comforted and cry but semes have dark pasts.  

MotokoSavitri

Rue (Lement)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:13 pm
I dunno if this'll make sence or not but i think its kinda like... seme's tend to be more emo because of loss in the past or just a rougher life. Bit in real life emo kids tend to be really uke.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:03 pm
The seme, cause he's usually hiding something "dark" from his past ><  

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

SeNalove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:52 pm
Interesting question. While I think it tends to be that Seme's are usually the more emo type, personally I prefer it when the Ukes are. They're already generally cuter ( ok, I'm biased xD ), and if they're upset, I absolutely love it when it breaks the Seme down to really try and comfort them.

Also, we can pretty much assume that Semes are already smokin' hot, they don't need any help. So if an Uke is suddenly just a tad bit more angsty, well, not only are they adorable, they get double points for being that much sexier and moodier xd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:56 am
Agreed with the seme comforting the uke thing-that's adorable. smile  

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff