Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
~Queenie's Weight loss Journal~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Groovy Spleen
Wow, thats a pretty heavy workout to do after not working out the other days.
O_O

I realize that, and I took out the 'side crunches' for now. Plus it keeps me up way too late sweatdrop (I tend to work out at night. I like it better)
It's accually not too bad. After 2 days I don't notice it anymore! 3nodding Eventually I'll add more, but not now.
Thanks for posting too. Feel free to drop in anytime! (As for everyone else too! heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:35 pm
Febuary 21st Ash Wednesday

Breakfast: Banana (Had to eat quick to go to Church)

Lunch: Grilled Cheese sandwich, dipped in Tomato soup (didn't have enough time to finish soup.) 4 saltine crackers and one carton (the school cartons) of lowfat Chocolate milk (Uhm, School Lunch. It was okey, but School lunch is NEVER good for you. >.<)

Dinner: Tuna Helper (It's a hotdish. I had maybe a little over 2 cups. I was hungry, and yet, I didn't end up over full! Yay!)

Snacks and Junk:
4 small nougets of dark chocolate (the serving size, 210 calories)

Water: I'm doing VERY well at this!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last Night's Activity:
50 Crunches
50 Backwards crunches
100 jumping jacks
20 'Wimp' push ups (On knees)
20 leg lifts (Front side back)
I forgot stretchy band stuff. I just realized this! How forgetful. And I took out the side crunches because right now it's a little too much.

Today's Activity:
Play Practice (Running around, literally)
Showchoir practice (Hard dancin! YA!)

Notes: I didn't update yesterday, and I'm not going to go back and remember everything I ate, because frankly, I don't remember. I'm lucky I can remember all of this ^. I'm hoping it won't happen again. OH- but it will. Our Showchoir is going on an overnight this weekend, so I will be gone Friday and Saturday. I will bring a Journal to write my food intake over those days, but I will most likely NOT have the time to write them here. I will briefly decribe this upcomming weekend's plan on my Sunday Notes. Oh- and Lent is starting! I'm giving up Candy bars and pototoa chips. And I'm resolving to write in here every day that I can get on the internet (Or write in a journal). I must be going for right now, I have some homework to finish before heading off to bed. And I've got a half an hour to do it! Goodnight everyone
Queenie
P.S. I'm on page 2! It doesn't seem like much, but to me, IT IS!!! (Considering I've kept it this long!) heart

Queen.Cellophane

Puddum

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:45 pm
Sounds like you had a good day of eating and exercise today! Congrats, hun! And good luck this weekend! Try distracting yourself if temptation to eat gets really bad. Listen to fun dancey music- that's what I do. Not only do I stop wanting to eat, but I usually move around, so it makes exercise fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:53 pm
5/29/06
Wow. I've really done a crappy job at keeping this Journal.
-BUT-
I'm gonna try and keep it this time.
*crosses fingers*

Breakfast: 2 slices of Banana bread with margine on them
Snack: Raspberry Iced tea (0 callories!) berry applesauce (60 cal)
Lunch: School lunch. I forgot my bag lunch at home, so I had to buy school lunch (I've recently switched to bringing my lunch, due to the fact that no one knows what's in school food.) So it was some sort of chicken nugets (I like like 5 of them) and some icky curly fries, some garlic bun thing... and a malt cup (those little 'school lunch' sized)
Dinner: Goulash (Hot dish... noodles, hamburger, celery, tomato and cheese) and salad (like....2 cups) and a wheat bun
Water: 4/6
Exersise: Dancing for Choir (1 hour-ish) and bike ride (45 min, maybe a little less than 6 miles.)  

Queen.Cellophane

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:27 pm
5/31/2007
Nothing fancy, I'm tired.

Breakfast: Banana bread
Lunch: Sandwich (pp&j) and applesauce (70 cal)
Snack: Banana bread (that's not good for you...), smoothie
Dinner: Green mill. Shared appitizers. Garlic bread, coconut chicken. Lemonaide
Water:4/6
Last night: 40 sit ups, 20 leg lifts each side.
Tonight: choir (almost hour and half dancing)  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:14 pm
5/31/2007
Note: To make this easier so I keep it longer, I'm not doin any of that fancy crap anymore...

Breakfast: Banana bread (yea, I need to get out of this rut)
Lunch: Chineese food stressed The seniors get done this friday, so we celebrated at our table. But I mostly ate white rice, and a few pieces of sweet and sour chicken.
Snacks: Wow. Terrible today. A grahm cracker, a couple of minni crunch bars (180 cal) a slice of banana bread and applesauce.
Last night exersise: None- too late.
Tonight: Bike ride (almost 6 mil)
Water: 5/6  

Queen.Cellophane

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items