Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:56 pm
... Check the couch for money? xd Hell, I just think the whole idea of selling it is asinine. Most people sell it in shares.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:58 pm
eek This is so shocking to me. I've heard of people doing it, but I mean seriously, if you need a loan I could probably get you one, but don't sell something you can't even see.  

baby_dragonite

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:01 pm
They actually sell their rights to their soul, so you get a neat piece of paper. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:04 pm
@_@ What in the . . . why would they . . . I think I'm gonna pass out. A Piece of PAPER!!!! HOW STUPID???? . . . THAT DID IT!!, now I'm pissed. I'm completely behind you on this 100%  

baby_dragonite

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:06 pm
Baby_dragon.06
@_@ What in the . . . why would they . . . I think I'm gonna pass out. A Piece of PAPER!!!! HOW STUPID???? . . . THAT DID IT!!, now I'm pissed. I'm completely behind you on this 100%
Yup. You get a piece of paper with the rights to the soul. That's it. Now you know why I'm pissed. Maybe you should check it out on eBay some day...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:10 pm
I'm gonna have too. I don't believe this. *passes out from the stupidity of it all*  

baby_dragonite

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:15 pm
Oh, I've seen worse. My mom and I got bored, so we looked into some of this crap. There was this one possessed ring, and when we looked into the seller's feedback, someone was pissed because they were supposed to get a ring with a fairy, but it had a evil spirit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:18 pm
MaximumMoose
Oh, I've seen worse. My mom and I got bored, so we looked into some of this crap. There was this one possessed ring, and when we looked into the seller's feedback, someone was pissed because they were supposed to get a ring with a fairy, but it had a evil spirit.

. . . As a joke??? confused Well, I just checked on ebay. I didn't find a soul for sale, but i did find a soul that will write a song for me for $38.  

baby_dragonite

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:20 pm
Baby_dragon.06
MaximumMoose

. . . As a joke??? confused Well, I just checked on ebay. I didn't find a soul for sale, but i did find a soul that will write a song for me for $38.
No, I don't think that they were joking. They sounded genuinely pissed to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:23 pm
MaximumMoose
Baby_dragon.06
MaximumMoose

I think anyone would be genuinely pissed once they realized they bought something so stupid.  

baby_dragonite

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:23 pm
Look up "Human soul". You might get a hit or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:25 pm
Baby_dragon.06
MaximumMoose
Baby_dragon.06
MaximumMoose

I think anyone would be genuinely pissed once they realized they bought something so stupid.
So true. Well, if you're interested, there's a lot of auctions like that. xd Possessed rings, etc. I laugh.  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 pm
MaximumMoose
Baby_dragon.06
MaximumMoose
Baby_dragon.06
MaximumMoose

So true. Well, if you're interested, there's a lot of auctions like that. xd Possessed rings, etc. I laugh.
Hmm, *concentrating* Only if the fairy can bring manga characters to life, and grant endless wishes!!! Think of all the possibilites . . . mwahahahahaha!!!!! *coughs* Ouch, evil laughs hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm
If you ever get one and it somehow works, remind me not to piss you off.  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:33 pm
MaximumMoose
If you ever get one and it somehow works, remind me not to piss you off.
3nodding I shall remember. *goes back to thinking of endless possibilities*  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces