Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][General] Your favorite BL Mangaka? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:15 pm
Fumi Yoshinaga has got to be my favorite mangaka! heart I love all her manga. Not only is does it have nice man smex, but there is also a story to it! (Le gasp! lol!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:33 pm
Ooh, Lost Boys was really cute ^__^

I am currently in LOVE with Naono (sp?) Bohra. AMAZING stuff. Three Wolves Mountain was sooo awesome ^__^  

Yo_Landa

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:02 pm
Makoto Tateno, manga ka for Yellow and Hero Heel would have to be my favourite. She's the only manga ka that has made me really like the more masculine pairings!

Sanami Matou, manga ka for FAKE and Until the Full Moon, is another one for favourite though. Her story lines are great.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:24 am
My number one slot is crowded by three women. Their art and story telling skills make it so hard to choose just one ichiban.

Hinako Takanaga- Her specialty seems to be young boys and lots of sweet squishiness.

You Higuri-Beautiful ukes and smokin semes and gorgeous costume desings abound in her period stories.

Masara Minase-Hawt hawt men and lots of heaping helpings of hot steamy sex explode out of the pages often with heart skipping results.

Also in my faves is Row Takakura. She is the best at drawing the most perfect expressions not to mention her amazing drawing style.

BTW, for those planning on going to yaoicon this year; Hinako Takanaga is going to be DMP's special guest.  

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:29 am
1st Minami Haruka- Fave work "After I get drunk on you"
VERY Close second: Piyoko Chitose -Fave work "S** Firend
and even closer third Takakura Row- Fave work "But I'm Your teacher"

and my newest Fav, Sakuragi Yaya with her work "The Edequte of Tea"... The guy with the smrik in my sig is from that manga whee It looks like he's thinking dirty thoughts...'cause her IS XD His Uke is hot too  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:31 am
Yo_Landa
I am currently in LOVE with Naono (sp?) Bohra. AMAZING stuff. Three Wolves Mountain was sooo awesome ^__^

YEAH! She is so awesome!! I squee every time her stuff comes out! Have you read Denki? Oh man. That is so awesome! *____* TWM was awesome. Pushy uke! Man, I have to read that again....  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games