Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Issues concerning Tibet in Current News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What government should exist in the country of China?
communist
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
capitalist
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
hierarchy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:06 pm
WOW! Im a tibetan.. i always thought of starting a thread in here concerning conditions and situations that Tibet and other minority groups in china are facing but i thought that would be too much of an intellectual conversation for something like gaia.

I do believe that U.N. should do everything in its power to stop the communist china but that is easier said then done. I am part of a culture that is on the brink of extinction, so i feel that every little thing there is to do about it should be done. But i also understand the power china holds, both economically and military.

Although information on Tibet has been more and more available gradually, the information is still not complete. No one really knows what goes on in China except for its leaders. Tibet was invaded in 1959 but the genocide of the Tibetan people still exist in modern china.

China is murdering falun gong practicioners, for what?? they are a very peacefull group.. what can a country as large and powerfull as china gain from mass murder of these groups.

CHINA NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:53 pm
Hitokiri_Tsering
WOW! Im a tibetan.. i always thought of starting a thread in here concerning conditions and situations that Tibet and other minority groups in china are facing but i thought that would be too much of an intellectual conversation for something like gaia.

I do believe that U.N. should do everything in its power to stop the communist china but that is easier said then done. I am part of a culture that is on the brink of extinction, so i feel that every little thing there is to do about it should be done. But i also understand the power china holds, both economically and military.

Although information on Tibet has been more and more available gradually, the information is still not complete. No one really knows what goes on in China except for its leaders. Tibet was invaded in 1959 but the genocide of the Tibetan people still exist in modern china.

China is murdering falun gong practicioners, for what?? they are a very peacefull group.. what can a country as large and powerfull as china gain from mass murder of these groups.

CHINA NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!

reality is harsh but i dont want my friends that are there to have to resort to what has become of woman and yea many of them are political i dont wnat to hear of there deaths either but the people shoudl take a stand against such a cruel and non understandin government to which is the people did they would be forced to change  

Kuroi Kohhi

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:31 pm
China shows no mercy to anyone that protests against the motherland.. remember tianamen square.. they mowed down thousands of students who protested agaisn't the government. People are too scared to go agaisnt the government  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff