Reply Official NANA Guild
Nana Stuff? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_vegash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:00 pm
i only have the the SB, but i want more things crying , i was reading some of the post and saw that some of u have a messenger bag of nana and earrings, i want them too crying , can someone tell me the web pages please? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:13 pm
lady_vegash
i only have the the SB, but i want more things crying , i was reading some of the post and saw that some of u have a messenger bag of nana and earrings, i want them too crying , can someone tell me the web pages please? sweatdrop
well there is a store in nyc by elizabeth street that sells them ^-^ idk if theyre online but theres a red one and a black one of the round purses and tons of earrings and accessories i just bought someone online a few of them and shipped them out  

Mai Naotaki

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

Mai Naotaki

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:15 pm
Hatsumigirl
I have a nana bag with the black stones on it.
im debating on that one or the red one i cant decide might end up with both after i get paid this weekend  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:23 pm
I got the Nana VW armor ring last week. 3nodding (Cosplay Version!!)
Not -too- long ago I got a few cellphone charms from my friend in Japan. A reira one, trapnest one and then a NanaXRen one. whee

Other than that the only Nanan things I have are the mangas and one poster. Nana stuff is hard to find around here....actually anything anime/manga related is super hard to find here.  

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

nakidasu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:33 pm
^O^ ya! i've got her vivian westwood ring! (fake of course... the real ones are WAY too expensive!) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:53 pm
22darkangel22
Pacific mall had things like

-NANA's full finger ring

-Takumi'sRen chain + padlock

-playing cards

-a necklace with a 2D version of Shin's VW orb on it (i've seen one like it on the VW website, just not in lighter version)

-a necklace that said black stones on it

-wall scroll (i have it)

-posters

they had other stuff like manga and what not, i just can't rember everything, i'll take a pic of the wall scroll later when i have my camera back :3

*excited* i have the wall scroll toos!!  

Maleia47

Gaya-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:15 am
I have two stuffed animals. One is Nana as a black cat the other is Hachi as a white dog.  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff