Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recycle Bin
What Is Your Favorite Anime? Give A Reason Why!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowed Valor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:21 am
I guess my favorite of all time is Birdy the Mighty. It may be old, but it's got smooth animation based on when it was made, and it's got a cooky yet awesome storyline. I don't know if you've heard of it or not (chances are you haven't), but I think it's worth checking out if you're interested. Of course, it's only 4 episodes long DX

My second fav....uh, Elemental Gelade? or was it Evangelion...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:50 am
( 1.) My favorite Anime has got to be Chrono Crusade.
( 2.) The reason I like this anime is because its got a different feel to it. The plot-line was great and the twists were good. But for some reason I liked the way it ended. It was fitting for the anime.
( 3.) My second favorite anime has got to be Bleach so far. woo its so great.
( 4.) heh you didnt ask but my 3rd favorite is Chobits. ^^ Yay.
( 5.) then the fifth is Naruto -.-

I have a big list of anime.. I pretty much liked alot of them -.- hard to really determine whats my favorite.  

Laharl21

dfakdf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:41 am
My favorite anime is VampireHunter D Bloodlust. This is my favorite because it is beautifully draw and the story is amazing. All the characters in this anime are elegantly presented to give them a beautiful but complementing look. The basic story of this anime is about a half vampire, half human that is paid to rescue a human girl from her vampire captor. But he finds out that she thinks that she loves her captor and even though he knows this , he continues to go after her because that was his job. My second favorite anime is Hellsing which again has vampires (see the theme lol ^_^ ).

My favorite scene in Vampre Hunter D Bloodlust

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:15 am
My favorite anime right now is Karau:phantom memries

why?
B/c i like all tha awsome futaristic stuff, Karau is an awsome super heroween,and the way they are drawn rox.

my second favorite is the melancholy of suzumia harui,but to tell the truth i like all anime  

CorgiCupcake

lil taris

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:58 am
I have to agree with VampireKitten18. Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust. The first movie is good. This one is great. It has some of the most beautiful animation. The story line is sound. And the soundtrack is amazing. This is such an epic movie. I still cry every time I watch it. If you haven't seen it, soooo worth the time.

My second would have to be Ghost in The Shell, the first movie. Again, the animation is breathtaking. A bit of a hard plot to follow if you don't give the movie 100% of your concentration. Which is how it should be. Very "grown up" type of plot. Loved it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:02 am
Call me old school, but my favorite anime is and always will be Sailor Moon. Why? For one it was my very first anime, not counting Miyazaki's movie My Neighbor Totoro. Sailor Moon is what got me watching anime, and I didn't even know it was anime at the time.

I like it because the superheros are just ordinary teenage girls that all have different strengths and weaknesses. The show has its share of drama and laughs, and it's just awesome to watch when you're lazing about.

My second favorite anime is definitely Fullmetal Alchemist. I watched that show beginning to end and I can watch it a million times over and still watch more. It blends emotions so well, having each one at just the right time.

The Fujoshi Kitten

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kriane

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:10 am
my favorite anime is FUshigi yuugi... it was the first anime that i was obsessed with. it has all the things that i want from an anime. it has action, fantasy, adventure, comedy and ROMANCE which really caught me. i was just in elementary when fushigi yuugi was aired in our country and now i'm in high school, i stil love it! i love the characters, sounds, animation and the soundtracks. i also love the idea of two lovers who will conquer all for their love! isn't that romantic?

my second fave is naruto... it so funny and has lots of adventure and has a bit of romance too!

i have lots of fave and i can't name them all!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:37 pm
Fav: Death Note
Cause its nice and dark
Fav2: Tenchi  

AnimPsm

-x-Fallen_Princess-x-

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:47 am
1.my favorite anime is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

2. This is my favorite anime because this is sooo cool and you can see the different characters of CLAMP there! Like the grown up Sakura and Syaoran (from card captor sakura) and Yuuko the dimensional witch (from xxHolic) I have a lot of fond memories of this anime with my love one.. ^__^

3.My second favorite anime is Daa! Daa! Daa! or popularly known as UFO Baby. Where in this manga is quite cute and funny! And have a lot of memories with my love one.. chiuu~ =^.^=  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:23 pm
Hmmm.
I love Naruto.
Its got conflict, some love, and its very funny.
I love it soo much
biggrin

drgnkng1354

Kajuri

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:37 pm
My favourite anime is probably Bleach because it's full of action and the plot is pretty good, and it's also funny in some parts.

My second favourite anime is Fate/Stay Night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:05 pm
Zenbon_Zakura
Q#1: What's your favorite anime?
Q#2: why is this your favorite anime?
Q#3: whats your 2nd favorite anime?

User Image

1. Maybe Wolf's Rain.
2. The plot and the setting. The fact that WOLVES ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS!! Wolves are my favorite animals. I think the plot is interesting because the fact that 'Paradise' can be opened, but only by wolves is just a cool idea. Then the characters especially Cheza, heart heart (I'm lesbian with Cheza! Besides that, I'm NOT Bi, and I do like guys. 3nodding ) It all just clicks to make me love Wolf's Rain.
3. Fullmetal Alchemist and Sailor Moon tie.  

Seronia

cutiecel

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:15 pm
so many uhm: honey en' clover (very nice animation, fluid movements of the characters), cowboy bebop (nice story), tirgun (vash is so funny), alice academy (nice story and the characters look good.), full metal alchemist (very very very nice story, nice drawing of the landscape), and many many more. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:54 pm
My fave Anime would be Weiss Kreuz. Why? It's action pack with some serious cute guys!!! Like Aya best!!!

My second next fave would be Rounin Kenshin!!! No need for further explaination.. Kenshin rocks!!! m/

kylexzy

megsaroni88

Fashionable Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:02 pm
Q#1: What's your favorite anime?
Q#2: why is this your favorite anime?
Q#3: whats your 2nd favorite anime?

(each question will be answered in its own paragraph)

My favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop.

Although many people are tired of it from watching it on Cartoon Network (i personally only have basic tv) It is still the best. It throws you into the middle of these people's lives, and in many different episodes, leads you through they're pasts. Its not just serious, but funny as well. You learn so much about the characters that they are like real people, they way they live and act with one another. This anime has everything, action, adventure, romance, comedy, cute children and dogs, everthing

My 2nd favorite anime would have to be Excel Saga. Even though its totally wacky and off the wall, I get it.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff