Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
If you could marry ANY fantasy character.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fanatsy character do you fancy?
the dark heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the blind-luck, goody-goody heros
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
the quiet and powerful silent heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the super sexy villains
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
the gross villains
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Merlinssister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:29 am

cpt_morgan
i think i'd "have" lestat from anne rice's vampire books. he's not really marriable material but dear god is he sexy. eek heart

yes...

ninja

I think Lestat's gay though. I might be wrong but that's the impression I've got so far in Interview With the Vampire. I'd have to say Will from the His Dark Materials series by Phillip Pullman because he's smart, loyal, courageous and would never break my heart. Plus he's my age
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:59 pm

Nuala
Aragorn, son of Arathorn.

Can look after himself and anyone else with him, and comes from a society that values anyone who can prove themselves with a skill, rather than expecting their little wives to stay home and mind the kids.

Fine by me. smile

WOAH! eek I forgot about him! I so agree!!

rockyrogue

Flux_o_color

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:59 pm

Fred Weasley......he would be funny and smart and successful. And I would be part of the Weasley family.......I'm a dork and I'm proud!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:42 am

Well I certainly don't know if I'd want to marry them, but ravage, dear yes, hm...Jean-Claude, Asher, Micah, Nathanial, Damian, Rapheal (now that I think of it, I'd want to marry him, tall dark and handsome and King od Wererats), a few others from Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series.

Marsel_lilas

cpt_morgan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:04 am

Merlinssister
cpt_morgan
i think i'd "have" lestat from anne rice's vampire books. he's not really marriable material but dear god is he sexy. eek heart

yes...

ninja

I think Lestat's gay though. I might be wrong but that's the impression I've got so far in Interview With the Vampire. I'd have to say Will from the His Dark Materials series by Phillip Pullman because he's smart, loyal, courageous and would never break my heart. Plus he's my age
yeah Lestat's a lil on the queer side, but that makes him all the sexier to me ninja
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:24 pm

I would definetely marry Aragorn from LOTR*sigh*
I would marry Lee Scoresby from His Dark Materials Trilogy*double sigh*
Also Arkarian from the Guardians of Time Trilogy*faints*

Aslaniris

Lady in the Light

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:54 pm

Bran or Will, but more Bran in Dark is riseing series. Will is the dark mysterious one while Bran is the awsom cute albino who wears black clothes to make his skin look paler...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:56 pm

Aslaniris
I would definetely marry Aragorn from LOTR*sigh*
I would marry Lee Scoresby from His Dark Materials Trilogy*double sigh*
Also Arkarian from the Guardians of Time Trilogy*faints*
YES, Lee rocks, except, well you know...

Lady in the Light

Lady in the Light

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:00 pm

Raoul, Sir Gareth, Nawat, Dom or Neal, Nuimar, and almost any other guy inTamora Pierce's Tortall books
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:15 am

or of course Aragorn or Howl from Howl's Moving Castle even though he can be really annoying or maybe Armand from Interview With the Vampire. If Calcifer from HMC was a human I would marry him but he's a fire demon crying

Merlinssister

Rabid Nozomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:08 pm

To tell you the truth, I think this thread is sad and pathetic. But all in the name of fun, aye? At least you guys aren't acting like fangirls and thats wonderful!

I'd have to say...

Ron Weasley because I just like how he acts. And his fear of spiders is so adorable. Nah...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:00 pm

Lady in the Light
Raoul, Sir Gareth, Nawat, Dom or Neal, Nuimar, and almost any other guy inTamora Pierce's Tortall books
FaeDreamer
I think I like George from the Alanna books. He's not perfect, he has a really harsh past, but he's funny and sensitive. I've liked him since the first book, and it was cool that he married who he did. heart

OMFG--You have Read THE AWSOME Tomera Peirce (sry about spelling). I haven't met ANYBODY who has read them.

And too anwser the question-- Maye Geogre. But I like Nawat better.(From Tristers Choice and Trickster's Queen) He's sexy xd

SwiSS cAkE RolL

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:23 pm

Huh. I'd thought there was a Tamora Pierce thread in the guild. I guess I was wrong.... Oh, well.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:16 pm

Daenerys Targaryen (George R.R Martins "A song of ice and fire")

Saint Rydire

Lady in the Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:46 am

Mendabar, Calling on Dragons
Sam, Lirael
Nick, Lirael
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers