Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

ausome_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:48 pm
autumn_green
Well you didn't know so don't feel bad. Everyone makes mistakes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:34 am
Your brother needs to chill,
he might have gotten in trouble,
but at least he didn't have to fire them.

(I personaly think that it would be kind of emmbaresing)

You did the right thing to tell some one before the costumers saw and started leaving and never come back and then ur brother would be poor and living on the streats! and it would all be because you didnt tell and one gonk
(sorry for that sudden outburst)  

Lady Artemis Rose

X_Khanna_X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:56 pm
Never feel badly for doing the right thing -

You should not feel bad for pointing something out - and if your brother knew about it and is now mad because he got into trouble - that is his problem - and if he did not know about it then he needs to pay more attention to his employees and their performance.

This is a perfect example on why family should not work together.

The waitress and waiter were WRONG in their behavior - they were on the job and if they have a realtionship outside of work - then that is where they should do that kind of stuff not infront of an entire retaurant full of patrons.

But your brother should not be holding you responible for his lack of surpervison of his employees.

What would have happened if your father had observed that directly???

same outcome...so your brother has no one to blame but himself -

do not feel badly...and I would not keep quiet if he is threatening you or saying you are in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:42 pm
For those two innapropriate people, hell mend them. You did the right thing in their case, could they not have waited till their shift ended. Silly people! Also with your bro, as many people have said we all make mistakes, but it's not really your fault. It's the two members of staff for betraying his trust. Don't get too stessed bout it. I'm sure it will all blow over soon.  

Drum_Master_D

Lacona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:37 am
You did the right thing. Think if a customer caught them.

I wouldn't want to go to a resurant where people screwed where my food was being made. ._.

And your brother shouldn't be a manager/supervisor if he isn't going to manage and supervise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 pm
xlilaznxcutiex
If they were doing inappropriate things around the restaurant then they SHOULD be fired. You did a good thing. heart

Ziporae

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers