Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Favorite Type? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firey Mitsuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:16 pm
"Best Friend" arrow Couple is likely what I want. But sometimes I prefer the kind of relationship where they hate each other first and realize they miss each others presence and became couple and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:02 am
Personally, I'm not exactly sure. I prefer the fantasy-magic love over reality relationships--like someone is human while the other is something else (merman, centaur, etc). So...I guess it could be forbidden love...? question

Usually, I'm into Boy's Love/shonen-ai, but I would ocassionally read hardcore yaoi fanfiction.  

CaramelStripes111

retice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:12 pm
I'm a huge sucker for "happily-ever-after" fics. I'll enjoy a fic if the characters have a lot of stuff to overcome that makes for torturous situations, but there HAS to be a happy ending. Fluff = love.
What can I say? I grew up on Disney. XD
The scenereos I enjoy most are the comedic ones, like when one character is hopelessly enthralled and the other character is as observant as a rock, or when one character bothers the hell out of the other.
But in the end, the loving relationship itself is what gets me. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:22 am
Coss-dressing = heart  

Sora_Kamiya

Dental Damnation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:42 am
i mainly like the fluffy BL stuff. i only enjoy hardcore-ish yaoi when it's in fanfiction form for some reason. my favorite type is either the best friends or the heated rivalry. oh and don't mind if some well written mpreg gets thrown in too xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:02 am
Sora_Kamiya
Coss-dressing = heart

Cross dressing is good. But there is a limit... just to make sure they aren't girls with penises...

Bondage is always good. Yarrr kinky. o_//  

psychotic LEE

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:55 am
Established pairings are good. I get a bit bored with fics where the same character soend the whole fic pining and thinking the object of their affections doesnt love them, when they did all along. the end. Also, i like rival pairings.Call me weird but its always nummy when the begrudging admiration turns into love!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:47 pm
heart I love the rival pairings, or pairings that are all like 'rawr! I hate you.....ok maybe I like you alot, but your still a jerk' kinda like SeiferxZell or SephirothxCloud.

But those tend to be angsty which I love but I gotta take a break otherwise I get all sad and depressed like so I also like The really fluffy fics that tend to have pairings with a ten year age difference or so(ex RoyxEd), or the uke is naive and cute and the seme all 'prince like'(for lack of a better way of describing). I'll stop here before I start rambling sweatdrop  

Ayame_Haruko

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

xoSHIRAHIMEox

Eternal Baby

12,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:58 am
for me i don't really care ^^ as long as the story is great! and maybe the artwork  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:37 am
ritsu chaos
I like the whole "strangers that meet and fall in love" type.. It's just nice seeing them develope from day one and see how they meet biggrin

oh thats exactly what I love too, also a bit of forbidden love is always fun!! ^.^  

TabbyMina

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200

colonelhavoc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:33 pm
Forbidden Love = my anti-drug.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:59 am
Some of the classics, like teacher/young boy, are really good. Forbidden love is great.
I love kink, I love angst, I love master/slave, I love shota, the list goes on. To me, almost no fruit is forbidden. xd  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:14 pm
Angst?

I enjoy generous helpings of mental breakdown and charries getting beaten up then somehow having it end in an oddly happy manner.

I never quite enjoyed forbidden love, just questionable love.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:14 pm
I'm always up for a love/hate relationship. They're always so much fun^^

And I also find it amusing when two guys are madly in love with eachother yet are completely clueless about how the other feels, so they just keep screwing up untill the secret gets out and they both just go O_o "you gotta be kidding!"

And of course I love when two guys ar in love but, one of them has a deep dark seccret that he can't tell, so he tried to distance himself, and th other guy is just confused beyond all reason.

and several others but those are my favorite  

Katastrophic_Kate

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas