Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Do you ever make up real life pairings in your mind? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiichi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:11 pm
-Ab[i]-
Hello, I'm -Ab-. Okay, so I'm a little bit odd in the head, and I love yaoi, soo you can only imagine what I do. One of the things I do is make yaoi pairings out of people I know in real life. I mean, I think it's actually pretty fun. I imagine in my head two guys I know are in love, and I even make a mental fanfic ( sweatdrop sounding pretty psyco, huh?). I'm just wondering though, does anybody else do that/ think about that/ anything similiar??

3nodding Ooh! I do! I thought I was ta only one one who did that!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:30 am
Nope.....I'm not really one to do that....sounds interesting though.  

6th_Avenged

aciidcake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:37 am
"

I do that. Like constantly. x]
It's just fun what you can see in someone else's words if they don't look after what they're saying. For example: I've got two guys in my class who are totally into eachother, they're like an old couple.
And yes, they do support my little theory of having a bit more than just friendship even though they don't admit it .. yet.
Haha, caressing your friend's leg under the table and leaning on him and cuddling him for no serious reason is some kind of love. xDD
Now I sound creepy, but oh well. Just kidding :] .. a bit.
"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:16 am
-Ab[i]-
Hello, I'm -Ab-. Okay, so I'm a little bit odd in the head, and I love yaoi, soo you can only imagine what I do. One of the things I do is make yaoi pairings out of people I know in real life. I mean, I think it's actually pretty fun. I imagine in my head two guys I know are in love, and I even make a mental fanfic ( sweatdrop sounding pretty psyco, huh?). I'm just wondering though, does anybody else do that/ think about that/ anything similiar??

I do that! I write everything in my diary and don't let anyone touch it. I have a title for my fave couple. It's "Romance in the Guy's Bathroom." HAHA. Lame much? whee  

psychotic LEE

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:18 am
jealous_angel
i do it all the time! sometimes at school or other times when i just see ppl on the street i don't know. i know ppl see me as a TOTAL uke because ppl have told me themselves. my yaoi obsessed friend was like - u could NEVER EVER be a seme. it would go against the laws of...everything! (she didn't exactly say it but u could get what she meant
also my cousin says i could make the ukiest uke semm like a mega macho seme. i was like - am i really that girly?
but yeah i do make real life yaoi pairs.

Could we have a little picture? 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Guilty as charged XD!

You see, there were these two guys, best friends, and people always mistaked one for the other (well, the teachers did). And they were quite different from eachother. And they looked good together. Me and my friends sometimes talk about what would be a goo pairing in our classroom if it were a anime, and I always think/say "Lucas/Joe would totally be a popular BL pairing." They laugh. XD I also pared up two of my best friens, but it was a gross mental image XD!

Know that I think about it, another pair of best friends (both guys) would also make a good guy pairing, but I'll shut up about that XD

Also... has anyone here watched So You Think You Can Dance Season Two? Well... in the finale when Benji and Travis danced together, and called themselves Trenji... well... yea. I thought they would make a good pairing. I don't really know them, but it's a weird real life pairing I thought of, and 'Trenji' is just such a good ship name, don't you think? -is insame- XD

SharpCookies

Tsuki Taken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:46 pm
I do this too xD
Not often with males though...a lot of the guys in this town are so ugly...imaging them together is blinding... however I do mentally pair chicks sumtimes...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:27 pm
I sometimes pair up random teachers... sweatdrop  

soviet soiree

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:20 pm
Yes. A lot.
Especially two boys in my class.
I talk about them alot, so most people in this guild would know of them xD
But they are so cute together! I posted a shitload of suggestive stuff they've done in the Suggestive Lines forum... But yeah, I ship real life people.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:50 pm
Yes, oh yes, and it doesn't help that my school is full of 'out' femmies.  

Scribraven

shield_bug

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 am
YES! All the time! It's bloody hilarious.

But not just yaoi, yuri too. I don't fantasize or anything (would be a little odd XP) but sometimes my friends willl unknowingly make comments that are so clichéd not just yaoi/yuri-wise but anime-wise in general that I end up laughing and they have no idea why.....I can't think of any examples at the moment but it happens a lot.

Anyone seen Lucky Star (if not go watch it now)? It's like when Konata sees things which would triggers flags on dating sims and when Hiyori sees the romantic side of what Yutaka and Minami say. Exactly like that. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:26 pm
Yes. Muahaha, yes.

There's the obvious slashy implications of the "boys from choir" scenarios, and frankly, what else is there to do in Maths once the teacher has ripped up one's drawings? I do it ALL THE TIME. Girls, too, of course.
There is one particular conversation where I told a boy what I'd been thinking -

Me: *bluntly* So I've been thinking. There are plenty of girls that hit on you, but I've never seen you with one, nor do you mention a girlfreind. So, I have this theory. I think you're with your bassist. Am I right?
Him: *blink* WHAA-AAAT? *choke* No! I mean... Ack! NO!

I'm keeping an eye on those two. stare Sure, man. Platonic. "Band practice."  

duskydawn

s t i l l e t o pumps

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:19 pm
I LOVE PAIRING MEH BESTIES TOGETHER ... even tho about 2 of my besties have gf's, i still like to picture them together.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:17 pm
Yes! i always do this! i had two guys who sat behind me in science class and they would say things like, "Don't touch me there!" "I don't want to be a part of your fantasies!" and such. im pretty sure it was all jokes on the first day but after a whole semester of it i couldn't help but make fanfics of it!!! xp  

lawliet-senpai

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:45 pm
I KNOW! I like to imagine my life as a like TV show or something and think of all the differant slash fanfiction my fans would make xd !  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff