Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jelai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:10 pm
Well...

...Everyone's a Little Bit Racist.

xd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:18 pm
well, a lot of people hate americans, and some of us hate the arabs... even among asians, like between japanese and chinese, there are some issues among them... so i guess it's HUMAN...  

shinnoir

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:11 am
confused Hmph.. I remember when I went to Italy with my family, this tour guide was so stuck-up and had her nose in the air all the time. Sure she was paid to help us around the airport but she's really being more of a headache than help. What happened was, we're about 5 in the family (two other siblings, my dad and my aunt) in that trip and she wanted to separate us from checking in together.

My aunt told her that we were a family. And the lady replied, "Yes, yes.. ALL 26 of you are a family." My dad ignored her and dragged us along with him to check-in, and she started yelling so loud she was attracting attention from everyone at the check-in counter. She was yelling something like, "GO BACK! I SAID GO BACK! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!?"

My aunt was getting high blood pressure and was yelling back at her, telling her that she wasn't helping us at all and that we didn't need to be yelled at. My dad eventually took things in stride and told her off by telling her that he would complain to the Board of Tourism to confiscate her license and she eventually kept her trap shut.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:01 am
I totally agree but when they make fun of me I just think that they're jealous of me.  

Virtual Warrior

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

silica61

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:13 am
Tch they're just jealous  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:10 pm
I dont know why either. but then i always get the "ching chong" comment by everyone.  

asianpianokeys

vanidavirus

Shy Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:11 pm
And on this site too  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:10 pm
asianpianokeys: please do not revive thread that are long time ago. It's just plain annoying and mod has to lock this.  

KairiYukine

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:01 pm
Thank you, Anna. Reviving threads two months old or older is against the rules. D:

[locks]

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces