So, what're your dream like?
  Impossibly disturbing. o.O
  They're completely random! I love it! : D
  I don't have dreams.
  Pollwhore. GNARGNARGNAR.
View Results

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:17 pm
I have the most weird and random dreams EVER. More than half I cant remember but I wake and Im like WTF?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Michie: I wish I could learn how to do that. :[ But the bad dreams never end soon enough, and the good dreams end too soon.

Jelai: I've never had sexual dreams before. ]: But if I ever do, I sincerely hope Ralph Macchio, Michael Pitt, Cillian Murphy and whipped cream will be involved. ooh, I used to love pomegranates! And then I suddenly lost taste for it after I stained two of my shirts with it. :[

P.S.: I love your sig!! <333

AznPride: xD Haha. You just get the feeling that something disturbing happened, even though you don't even remember it.

contemporary minds

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:50 pm
i had a bad dream last night where my sister came back from colledge and i opened the door for her but when she walked through a spider dangled down and she got really mad at me for not telling her about hte spider and picked it up by his thread and held it above me and since i have the biggest phobia of spiders i fell back onto our couch and closed my eyes and my sister walked towards me and placed the spider on my face and i didnt want to open my eyesbecause then i would see the spider...but i did and i woke up

i hate dreams that involve people i know in rl because i sometime wonder wether it was real so then im sometime mad, or scared of ramdom people i know  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:48 pm
oh oh! okay so last night`s dream was interesting. since i tend to have adventurous dreams nowadays =/

so last night i dreamt i had psychic powers like from That`s So Raven and i saw that there was this magical weapon that was hidden somewhere in my grandma`s house and i was supposed to get it before the bad guys do.
So then, i went to my grandma`s house (which turns out to be in the countryside of i think Vietnam O.o) and the weapon was hidden in a cupboard. So i found the weapon in this cupboard that was surrounded by Buddha and incense. The weapon turned out to be where there's like 2 sticks and there's a chain that connects them in the middle, i forgot what they were called ...
The Bad guys found me so i ran for my life but when i tried using the weapon it kept getting smaller and smaller and it was smaller than chopsticks when i tried to fight with it -_____- Next thing i know i`m getting lectures from my grandpa on how to use weapons in battle O.o
lmfao. i forgot what happened after that. all i remember is seeing this guy i used to like appear beside me after i beat the bad guys up...

it felt like a Jet Li/Jackie Chan adventure Movie! xD

Michie`s Flips Inc.

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:56 pm
i am able to flip through dreams if i dont like em or something can u guys do that as well question  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:09 pm
Ok.
You know that feeling you get...when you're dreaming that you're at home, but you know something BAD will happen. You just know it- whether it be a that dark intuition or the jaws theme playing in the background-

Yea, I get that all the time, the bad thing ends up being something generic like a chainsaw murderer or a mob of flesh-eating zombies, etc.

I used to try and force myself to wake up at that point, but sometimes it doesn't always work ...so lately, I've found a way escape. It might work for you too.

OPEN YOUR WINDOW AND FLY AWAY.
Preferably 2nd story window or higher, anything on ground level will probably have something waiting outside for you...

-end rant-

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:21 pm
My dreams are all random. They start or stop whenever they want.I get side tracked because of a few things. My dreams are messed up and stuff I don't even understand them. = Sometimes the things that happen in my dreams happens. o.O; Nightmares are mostly common for me than good dreams...and I don't mind too much. >.<

Well good night and sweet dreams to you all. =]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:46 pm
I have some of the strangest dreams.
Usually they dont relate anywhere to my real life situations.
Unlike last night I was running around to this crazy machine that gave me money in exchange for these things..
I wanted to get cash so that I could pay for my friends to go w/ us during spring break.
I just noticed that I really do care a lot about them and it took a dream to figure that out :]

Long gone bye

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:43 am
contemporary minds
Michie: I wish I could learn how to do that. :[ But the bad dreams never end soon enough, and the good dreams end too soon.

Jelai: I've never had sexual dreams before. ]: But if I ever do, I sincerely hope Ralph Macchio, Michael Pitt, Cillian Murphy and whipped cream will be involved. ooh, I used to love pomegranates! And then I suddenly lost taste for it after I stained two of my shirts with it. :[

P.S.: I love your sig!! <333

AznPride: xD Haha. You just get the feeling that something disturbing happened, even though you don't even remember it.

I onced Dreamed I was in the street fighter world (HADOKEN!!!!) eek eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:25 am
Last nights dream is currently the dream thats bugging me the most...

Well Its hard to explain but it was a time when a lot of people were getting murdered so my classmates and I ran away somewhere and came to a werid mansion. Btw, on our way there, some of my classmates got murdered. crying So we were all geting freaked out. The mansion was all empty and eerie. It was all huge and had a lot of big bedrooms, like way larger than a normal bedroom. In each bedroom the celing was very high and had a lot of creepy art on them. The beds were freakishly high and huge, so all of us just slept in one same bedroom xd We all had a hard time falling asleep, then all of a sudden, one of the things painted on the celing came to life and went down towards us with a bunch of daggers. We tried getting up and running away but then it was as if something invisible was holding us down. So it like stabbed all of us and then we found ourselves just floating around in the air...and then I woke up.

Ugggh.  

[J-Rocker]

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:50 am
Wow. xD That is a LOT of bizarre stuff. I now reccommend not eating anything before going to bed, because the night I had that dream I had this weird mushroom concotion, and blah.

C'mon! Keep on sharing! : D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:49 pm
Most people getbizzare dreams now and then and only a few has reaccurring dreams. To me dreams are the tiniest holes we can get to our dimension to another one.

In fact I had a bizzare continuation of a dream that I have dreamt long ago, if I bother with the details it would probablybecome scratchy, then again it proves my theory.

And I don't like my dreams much often especially if "HE" appears again.  

kaito_adrian_shigure

Seijin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:28 am
one day i dreamt i was alive  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:08 pm
I dreamt about a clown playing volleyball in the winter on the beach..

talk about wierd..  

AzNightDreams

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:55 pm
kaito: That is a pretty great theory, though I just think dreams are ways our subconcious tells us something deeper's going on with us than we realize. Still, dreams never cease to amaze me, and that's a credible theory. : ]

Seijin: You don't say?

AzNightGoddess: That reminds me of Stephen King's "It". o.O

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas