Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Freedom of speech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veinlash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:27 pm
the people u want to call names have the freedom not to be harrased by racists like YOU
and if u want to bring in the constitution with "freedom of speech"
maybe u should read the part were it says everyone is created equal
white people are NOT crackers their human
black people are NOT niggers their human
Mexican people are NOT beaners their human
Asain people are NOT Chinks their human  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Godless Heathen
the people u want to call names have the freedom not to be harrased by racists like YOU

The freedome of speech part is from the Bill of Rights, and the "All men are created equal..." is from the constitution. But at the time that was written it only applied to White MEN, that's right, just people of the male gender. The thing about freedom of speech that gets me in this time and age is the lack of it, if a person doesn't like what they're hearing, they go all nuts, get a group of simple like minded people, and try to get the government to intervene and stop it. These days people no longer care for what the first amendment tried to preserve and that's the sense of Individualism, instead they want the government controlling what we can and can't say.

Also, most of my points are going to be pretty much the same as Kharybuce's points.
And also, maybe in Canada there is a law against racial remarks, who knows, I never did bother to learn it because I totally love the American Bill of Rights, and I believe the Second Amendment is the most important one there is  

Cannibal Joe

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:39 am
Godless Heathen

(It's taken me a long time to reply, I know, but oh well)

You think I'm racist? I was just making a point. I'm not saying that I want to be racist.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:47 pm
Godless Heathen

Your mom isnt a slut. She's human. A human slut.
Seriously, calm the ******** down, dude. Youre acting like a jackass.
I know Cloud, he's a good friend to me, he aint a racist. He was just making a point, not like he was saying "l0lz nigarz r b4d 4 t3h w0rldz w3 shuld perma-ban dem nrl."

I laugh heartily at you, some white kid from the suburbs talking like you even know what Ghetto is.  

[Hollow Point]

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:34 am
Yeah! I know what it is! It's a brand of nuts! What? You didn't mean that? Bums. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:45 pm
Cannibal Joe
Godless Heathen

The freedome of speech part is from the Bill of Rights, and the "All men are created equal..." is from the constitution. But at the time that was written it only applied to White MEN, that's right, just people of the male gender. The thing about freedom of speech that gets me in this time and age is the lack of it, if a person doesn't like what they're hearing, they go all nuts, get a group of simple like minded people, and try to get the government to intervene and stop it. These days people no longer care for what the first amendment tried to preserve and that's the sense of Individualism, instead they want the government controlling what we can and can't say.

Also, most of my points are going to be pretty much the same as Kharybuce's points.
And also, maybe in Canada there is a law against racial remarks, who knows, I never did bother to learn it because I totally love the American Bill of Rights, and I believe the Second Amendment is the most important one there is
I totally agree with everything you just said.  

[Hollow Point]

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces