Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to Roleplay here?
  Yes!! Absolutely!
  No way dude!
View Results

kyouko123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:24 pm
(Try to be a bit more lit/semi-lit, it'll attrach more people.)

Lucia and Lina followed Hannon to find the Onyx Pearl Princess. Tsuki saw three girls running towards the beach "Yo, you looking for some one?" she asked from the bridge looking down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:37 am
(Yupp)
"There she is!!" Said Hippo. "Tsuki are you the Onyx Pearl princess?" askd Hannon panting and out of breath. "The Pearl Radar is beeping wildly right here!"  

sakura moon mermaid

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:19 am
Announcements

I have made a story and it is called Mermaid Melody. A Fanfic If you would like to read it please have a look at it

Thank You  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm
Tsuki smirked a bit "Maybe I am. Aqua Peal Princess, Green Pearl Princess and Pink Pearl Princess." She smiled "Yup! I'm the Onxy Pearl Princess" She jumped down from the bridge and landed on the soft sand.  

kyouko123

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:21 pm
"nice moves" Said Hannon. "Hey what High School do you go to? Luchia,Hannon and I go to Humiko High School." Said Lina  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:27 pm
She thanked Hannon and heard what Lina said "Same as you guys. I almost got kick out of school." She giggled a bit when she replied Lina "So what brings you guys here? I heard there's trouble at sea, ne?" Tsuki looked at the Sea and sighed "I love being on ground, I don't want to go back..." As she droozed off.  

kyouko123

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:04 am
"YOU DONT WNNA GO BACK!!!!!????"Yelled the Girls. "but it's your home!" said Hannon.. Sometimes i'm not the only one.... Hannon thought  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:40 am
She smiled "Althought it's my home, I want to stay and live normally." Tsuki looked at the girls "I bet 2 out of 3 wants to stay here a bit longer, ne?" Lucia was shocked "Wahh?" Tsuki couldn't help but giggle.  

kyouko123

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:56 pm
"She's right"Hannon whispered looking at the ground."What do you mean Hannon?"Rina asked. "Sometimes...i dont want to go.. The land is beautiful and the sea is too but i can't help thinking that i want to stay on land a week after my castle is found."hannon explained. "Oh"said Rina and Luchia  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:03 pm
User Image

Something just isn't right. I can feel it inside.The truth isn't far behind me. You cant [d][e][n][e]....

- - -

I'll join also. can i be Yuuri?

Name:
Lucca Miasue
Pearl Color:
Silver
Human:
Humen
Mermaid:
Mermaid
Idol:
Idol
Song:
Sakuranbo
Bio:
Her bio is unknown, but all that is known, is that she was summoned by Guito. Now, shes part Suyo [water demon], even though she cant do the things Suyo can, and mostly a Mermaid Princess. She is able to bring up semi-transparent screens and look for information with them. Most of her is data and metal so she can do some diff things then usual. She can also harm the other mermaid princesses with her songs because she was summoned by Guito. Shes sly, she seems nice to mermaid princesses when shes not, and evil.

- - -

...When i turn the lights out. When i close my eyes.
realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:00 pm
((Can I join you ? I would like to be Sara and my made up if you dont mind ? ))

Name: Megra
Pearl Color: Black
Human: User Image
Mermaid:
Idol:
Song sad only if you want one and please don't chose someone else's song)
Bio:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:27 am
Can i join?

Name: Mizunashi, Akari
Pearl Color: Ribbon(color of her hair)
Human: User Image
Mermaid: User ImageIdol: without bow lighter blue ribbon hair same eyes as human and lighter dress colorUser Image
Song(s) sad all the other songs like legend of mermaid koudo)Tattoo Kiss, Take it Shake it, Yakusoku no Basho e, Escape, My Sweet Heart, Blanc et Noir
Bio: Akari is a nice caring person, she always is very hyper but sometimes calm. she is very good at athletics and she has a job at Kaleido Stage. She also has a job as an Idol singer.  

Sora-Rosetta

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:47 am
A singer and some other people walk on stageMinna!(everyone)Our band Freedom Lights will now be preforming!

The girl with blue hair began to sing a song( Take it Shake it ) and two other girls one with magenta hair and one with blonde hairUser Image stepped up to sing as well the song sounded like this ( Take it Shake it )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8IozXB71U

yaritai koto wa nani?
sou kikareru tabi
aoi sora miageta
kotae wa only my heart

hontou ni daiji na kotoba wa
kantan ni wa iwanai
hikari ga yubisasu basho e to
hashiri dasu yo

dakishimetai mono nara
nakitai hodo mune ni aru
egaki tsuzukete yuku kitto
take it someday
shiroi kumo ga nagareru
chiheisen no mukou ni
naranderu mirai wa itsumo soba ni aru kara

hitotsu kuria shite mo
sore ja owaranai
kyou yori hateshi nai
namida deau kamo

ganbaru koto ni tsukaretara
ganbaranakereba ii
karappo ni nari nemuru yoru
umare kawaru

tadori tsukitai no nara
akiramezu ireba ii
komiageru namida mo itsuka
shake it someday
yuzurenai mono datte
chanto aru yo thank you my dream
hateshinai jikan no dokoka shiawase ga aru

dakishimetai mono nara
nakitai hodo mune ni aru
egaki tsuzukete yuku kitto
take it someday
shiroi kumo ga nagareru
chiheisen no mukou ni
naranderu mirai wa itsumo soba ni aru kara
The song ended

Thanks for comming!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:37 pm
User Image

Something just isn't right. I can feel it inside.The truth isn't far behind me. You cant [d][e][n][e]....

- - -

A purple haired girl in the crowd smirked. "so... thats the Ribbon Mermaid Princess" she thought outloud. She grinned. She pulled up what seemed to be a semi-transparent window. She did a search on Minna. She smirked again. She closed the window and made her way to the back of the stage where she was hidden from sight. "Silver Pearl Voice!" she whispered as she turned into her stage form. She now had silver eyes and a silver dress with a bow at her waist. She had silver hair and gold rings around her wrists. Her shoes were high heals. She had silver like ear type things where her ears would be. She made her way to the stage. "Sorry, but your mine, Ribbon Mermaid Princess" she said smirking. She suddenly said, "Pitchi Pitchi Voice! Live Start!". A silver bubble formed around her as she sang Sakuranbo. Her mic was the usual type. She had her silver pearl in it like how the others would.

- - -

...When i turn the lights out. When i close my eyes.
realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

kyouko123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:46 pm
Tsuki smiled "Well, I need to go. Nice chatting with ya and hope to see you guys at tonight's gig." And the black hair guitarist disapper and back to the city. As she walked around, she heard a band performing and quicky check it out. "Hm...She's a mermaid princess isn't she.." Tsuki sticked around until the ribbon mermaid princess was done her performance.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff