Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count

View Results

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:57 pm
I was kinda rusty playing tennis today. I hadn't practiced over the break. So I was playing, and I hurt my ankle really bad. I got home and I wrapped it. I layed on the couch for a while, but then I had to go clean my room. I made the beds and then hit the couch again. My sister's bed wasn't completely done ((we share a room)), So I ran after her because I didn't want her to ruin the bed. She sat on the bed just to make me mad, so I began to kick her ((not really hurting her)), All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain stinging terribly in my ankle, and I remember about my injury. My sister begins laughing as I hold onto my ankle. I had been so mad at her that I hadn't even felt the pain as I ran after her. Hours later she starts making me mad again, so I begin to kick her again. She starts laughing again as I hold onto my ankle . . . again. She thought it was funny. crying I just wanna go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:12 pm
I was about 13 and my nanny and I were at a Children's museum. Well, they had the velvet rope line things. I decided to leap over top of one. I ended going WHOMP on the floor with my head.  

AspergersKitty

Kitanshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:07 pm
Poor you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:04 pm
O_o  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

dreamz_walker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:15 am
Buh. Um well today when I went out and gave grain to the horses one proceeded to sit down. Not lay down. Sit down. On it's a**...seriously one of the most hilarious and strangest things I've ever seen that horse do. When I called her she turned her a** around with her front feet to look at me. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:15 am
By the way...that sounds painful aspergersKitty

(love my kitteh!!)

dreamz_walker

Xillit

Professional Husband

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:08 pm
Uhmm let's see a lot of funny things happen between me and my friends

We always stand up for one and other in fights but were really a bunch of guys that don't like to fight

so this is a story of when I was in a fight
It started with some guy saying that I always tried to steal his girls.. I didn't even know him, and better he never had a girl before and nobody liked him. But so he started to push me when I was at a disco, and I thought let him be. But after a while it was starting to get annoying so one of my friends pushed him, and he started to cry and yell at me for touching him.. So I left and walked to another disco, and he was there and he started pushing me again. but I went with 2 guys and one of them does Powerfitness and he faked that he was angry. He was all like "Stop me before I kill him and he was totally scary and the other dude was like "Yeah let's torture him ~psycholaugh~"

The dude ran away and hasn't returned to the disco ever since  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:51 am
On boring day my friends and I suddenly made a green ballon our leader.. his name bob... but he was sadly poped by nerds.. later on another boring day.. when revived him in stick figure form.. and he now has two brothers.. tom and jose..

May bob rest in peacce
2007-2007  

rainbow_seeker141

Goddess of the lunar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:33 pm
Well me and my brother were messing about in the kitchen, when we lived in a caravan for a few weeks, I went to kick him not realising the floor hadn't long been cleaned, so it was slippy.. Well the rest you can imagine, I lay there on my back, while my mom and brother were laughing their heads off.
It was entertaining lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:41 pm
This happened at YCamp a long time ago. I was in the Outdoor Adventure group, and we had some awesome counselours, plus only four boys in the group. We got to do whatever we wanted, like sleep in till noon. Anyways, we had to sleep outside in the hot summer everynight, so my counselours decided to give us a treat and let us spend one night in one of the air conditioned cabins that wasn't being used this week. There's something called the Chrome Gnome at our camp, it's for the normal cabin campers, sometimes they have to find it, like it was this week. So we walk into the cabin not being used and I instantly jump onto the top bunk across the room from the door and look back. Sitting there on one of the cabin's rafters right above the door is the Chrome Gnome. I freak out and show it to them and my counselour gets it down. We're not even eligible to win it, but we kept it, and didn't tell anyone. On the last day during lunch we broke through the cafeteria doors and ran around the room with the Chrome Gnome held high sounding a war cry. It was hilarious!

During the same week I also turned around and got hit in the stomach by a deer that was running through the middle of camp blindly and had run into me. LOL! It was a buck too! Ow... rofl

Rio Guardian

razerblade88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:46 am
ok so i was setting up one of those air mattress's and i forgot that i had let the air out of it, and i jumped and smashed my face on the hardwood floor! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:48 pm
<33

Background info: I didn't know what Yaoi was, I just heard of it so many times on places like Gaia and I thought it was a manga. Yaoi = mansex for those who didn't know.

So this weekend I was at my country house and we have these blocks that spell "I heart You" on the table and my friend and I always change them to say something funny. We were playing around and writing stuff like "I heart Poo" and "o crap". Later, I was messing around with the blocks and I managed to spell " heart Yaoi" and of course my friend started cracking up. I wasn't sure why but later she told me what it meant. My mom came along and said, "Can you change that back please? Stop making up words."
Me: Do you know what Yaoi is?
Mom: Yea, you made up a random word using all vowels except e and u

I thought it was pretty funny considering I didn't know what Yaoi was and I spelled it out ;D
!

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Ignorance Is Annoying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 pm
my friend chased me around with a plunger. she thought it was funny crying .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:22 pm
yesterday, i was in the mall with my friend, and we went into that accessories store, claires. and they offer ear piercing and stuff there. so my friend wanted to pierce one of his ears. except we're not eighteen, so they were like sorry, unless you have i.d. you can't have it done. so then i was like okay, fine. tony - let's go to some sketchy boardwalk and get aids instead. and as we were walking away one of the clerks said, DID SHE JUST SAY 'LET'S GO GET AIDS?!'
and then they were like okay pierce your ear for you.
the end.
.. yeah, my story's not funny.  

l a w l n u d i t y

Naturen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 am
dreamz_walker
Buh. Um well today when I went out and gave grain to the horses one proceeded to sit down. Not lay down. Sit down. On it's a**...seriously one of the most hilarious and strangest things I've ever seen that horse do. When I called her she turned her a** around with her front feet to look at me. XD

Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,
how I enjoy your chainless life

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's exactly why I love horses! xD They're such odd creatures!

My story is horse related, too. :3
Yesterday I went to go ride my horse and one of the boarders had her horse out. The flies were pretty bad so he kept trying to kick at his stomach to ward them off. I wandered over to scratch his belly for him
(Which he greatly appreciated) However, it took me a moment to realize that his eyes were closed, his lip was twitching and he had one leg up in the air as a dog would when they get a nice belly rub. xD; I've never seen a horse do that, So I was quite amused by the whole thing.

Not to funny but..xD; Yeaaaah.

You are calling from your sky
living under the sun,
just riding the winds up high.

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items