PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:27 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

lock to a door with no handle :/
that one is Number 11
you have tried before *gonk*
...It's very possible. :B
Oh~~ I see what happened. I never saw that one numbered and I labeled number 10 colored as number 11. PX
Hey, in my defense, you looked like a cranberry! >.>

Atleast there is a door ^___^ this is my first door to my room in a very long time. So I enjoy the door.
Oh,probally because of the colored version ^^ i ushally just save it seperatly as a 'colored' peice but that one was so weird it didn't do it like that.
You had the same outfit but someone wouldn't put it on. And you didn't have to chase me around the room.^^ With a straw no less.
x_x Weird house.
...I said it was because of how I labeled the colored version. ^^;; I like how you number them though, I should've started that a long time ago~
And I'll repeat, you looked like a cranberry. Not my fault if I was thirsty. u.u

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:32 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

lock to a door with no handle :/
that one is Number 11
you have tried before *gonk*
...It's very possible. :B
Oh~~ I see what happened. I never saw that one numbered and I labeled number 10 colored as number 11. PX
Hey, in my defense, you looked like a cranberry! >.>

Atleast there is a door ^___^ this is my first door to my room in a very long time. So I enjoy the door.
Oh,probally because of the colored version ^^ i ushally just save it seperatly as a 'colored' peice but that one was so weird it didn't do it like that.
You had the same outfit but someone wouldn't put it on. And you didn't have to chase me around the room.^^ With a straw no less.
x_x Weird house.
...I said it was because of how I labeled the colored version. ^^;; I like how you number them though, I should've started that a long time ago~
And I'll repeat, you looked like a cranberry. Not my fault if I was thirsty. u.u
Actually having walls is just as nice. ^^
I think it's a little too offical with numbers but it's effecent and I don't have to think up a name on the spot.
I guess all that matters is that I got away ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

x_x Weird house.
I think it's a little too offical with numbers but it's effecent and I don't have to think up a name on the spot.
...I'll agree with that.
Ah~ I like giving random names because it gives character, or helps record whatever was going on with it at the time.. but yes, sometimes you just don't know what to name a piece, and then it just turns out all stupid. PX
Yes, I'm glad you got away. ^___^ At least i think I am...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:06 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

x_x Weird house.
...I'll agree with that.
Ah~ I like giving random names because it gives character, or helps record whatever was going on with it at the time.. but yes, sometimes you just don't know what to name a piece, and then it just turns out all stupid. PX
Yes, I'm glad you got away. ^___^ At least i think I am...
Better then cutins. Or nothing at all.
Well If i was to name these it would be cranberry juice....canberry juce 2
Which isn't getting far from the number system at all n.n
*small look* did you really want to drink me...

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Art Oasis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out