Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is the sexiest captain
  Jean Luc Picard
  Katherine Janeway
  James Tiberious Kirk
  Benjerman Lafiette Sisko
  Johnathan Archer (it hurts to count him)
View Results

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:12 pm
First of you spelt Benjamin wrong. As far as sexy captains, I seem to go for the men that are really older and for some reason I'm a Jean-Luc Picard lover. Now as far as Captains that I would enjoy serving under, I would say Janeway, because she's the only captain that that is female and was captain through the series so you actually got to know the character. Kathrine also had to make tough choices that made people hate her, but I can't seem to hate her for something that had to be done.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:21 pm
Captain Hikaru Sulu is tight! I wish he had his own series. Captain Hikaru Sulu of hte Starship Excelsior!  

sensei_ken

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:15 am
As for the sexiest Captain, none of them are really that sexy...except Picard, in a weird sort of way...But my favorite Captain is Janeway. We finally ahd a Captain who had emotions, and who could actually be INJURED! WOW! Janeway had a strong side, but she wasn't invincible, a quality that I ironically admire about her. Archer is a spineless wimp! And Spock rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:02 pm
The one thing about Picard was that he had an artificial Heart, that was rather cool, because he wasn't immortal either, Sisko actually sacrificed himself for the good of the universe, Archer really didn't do much it was Tripp that sacrificed himself for something good. Janeway had the living crap beaten out of her but she always came back with a vengence. Kirk was to be honest just an a** who got the woman, but the captain that isn't even in a series that I love is M'k'n'zy because he lead a planet to freedom, nearly died too, as well as being a hard a** to everyone else who tried to take him on, including his XO.  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:29 pm
StateAlchemist Natsu
The one thing about Picard was that he had an artificial Heart, that was rather cool, because he wasn't immortal either, Sisko actually sacrificed himself for the good of the universe, Archer really didn't do much it was Tripp that sacrificed himself for something good. Janeway had the living crap beaten out of her but she always came back with a vengence. Kirk was to be honest just an a** who got the woman, but the captain that isn't even in a series that I love is M'k'n'zy because he lead a planet to freedom, nearly died too, as well as being a hard a** to everyone else who tried to take him on, including his XO.

yeah i really liked that about picard (that he totally almost died all the time) it made his hyper hardcoreness better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:05 am
I love Picard because he is such a strong man, he's everything a catain should be and much more. He understands people and does anything for his crew, even sacrifice his own personal life. He's also the most efficient negotiator amongst all of them.  

~frozen~illusions~

Saoraan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:44 am
Naphatarie
Spock. He was a captian too.

Very true I am glad you mentioned that also why are so many people voting for Picard for sexiest captain out of all those listed he is the least sexy he is such a cold fish he refuses to aknowledge Beverly despite the fact that she is nearly constantly letting him know she is interested. Kirk should win for sexiest captain because rarely does an episode of TOS go by that he doesn't have one romantic interest or another.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:47 am
Shotgun_Rae
i like Picard because he's very professional and he knows when to break the rules and when not to. that and he's french

You say that he is French as if that is a good thing ... it is not. and he is a stickler for the rules sure he breaks them occasionally (very rarely) and any of the other captains *cough* Kirk *cough* would have broken them far sooner and do so much more often.  

Saoraan

belovedofgod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:40 pm
Janeway is definitely my favorite because she showed how it was possible to lead from both the head and the heart. My second favorite is Sisko, because despite his terrible temper, he had such dignity and also wisdom in dealing with other people.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:01 am
Saoraan
Naphatarie

Very true I am glad you mentioned that also why are so many people voting for Picard for sexiest captain out of all those listed he is the least sexy he is such a cold fish he refuses to aknowledge Beverly despite the fact that she is nearly constantly letting him know she is interested. Kirk should win for sexiest captain because rarely does an episode of TOS go by that he doesn't have one romantic interest or another.

picard isnt always a cold fish, he turns down beverly because of her dead husband and wesly and honor, you know? and in all good thigns in the future they were married... but the thing about picard is that he's the sexy strong man that you want to crack so you can get to the soft girly stuff inside... taht's a very alluring thing in a man (plus i think he's the most heroic and sisko is my favorite captain)  

Enju Aaman

rosesylace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:02 pm
James T. Kirk was every girl's heart throb when I was a teenager. But, that was many years ago. I don't think we ever lost that school girl crush on him!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:30 am
Enju Aaman
Saoraan
Naphatarie

picard isnt always a cold fish, he turns down beverly because of her dead husband and wesly and honor, you know? and in all good thigns in the future they were married... but the thing about picard is that he's the sexy strong man that you want to crack so you can get to the soft girly stuff inside... taht's a very alluring thing in a man (plus i think he's the most heroic and sisko is my favorite captain)

I'll admit that they give Picard a few romantic interests through the series but he almost inevitably fails to act on them Vash for instance and also it is obvious that the big romantic guy in the TNG series is Riker anyway.  

Saoraan

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:28 pm
Saoraan
Enju Aaman
Saoraan
Naphatarie

I'll admit that they give Picard a few romantic interests through the series but he almost inevitably fails to act on them Vash for instance and also it is obvious that the big romantic guy in the TNG series is Riker anyway.

yeah but riker is hella sleazy... i think picard is a respectable sexy... hell data is sexier than riker on my list  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:41 am
Enju Aaman
Saoraan
Enju Aaman
Saoraan
Naphatarie

yeah but riker is hella sleazy... i think picard is a respectable sexy... hell data is sexier than riker on my list

By sexy you mean attractive right? Because that is your opinion of him and thats fine. What I mean by sexy is that he actually actively pursues romantic relationships which he does not ergo he is not sexy.  

Saoraan

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:57 pm
I still think Riker is sleazy.. he's like a Kirk Jr.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff