Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How often do you think about yaoi? :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLull

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:57 pm
More then is healthy Im sure. O__O
Im thinking about it right now. heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:59 pm
Gavrael_666

You know it would be kind of strange to be in a yaoi guild and not think about yaoi while you're there!

I spend the whole day at school pairing up boys in my classes! If only they knew what happened in my mind! xd  

Dream of Existence

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:16 pm
There isn't really anything that's un-yaoi-able.

I try to control myself, though, and only really let my thoughts center on yaoi when I'm not doing anything else.

Of course, if I see a series or anything related to a series that I have a pairing I like in, well, you know... redface

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:35 pm
Dream of Existence
Gavrael_666

You know it would be kind of strange to be in a yaoi guild and not think about yaoi while you're there!

I spend the whole day at school pairing up boys in my classes! If only they knew what happened in my mind! xd

So do I!
Its gotten to the point where Im starting to pair my male teachers with one another.
Makes their lessons more interesting though because you can always take what they say and mess with it in your mind to make it naughty. >_>....

iLull

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
I think about it of every hour of every day. :0
heart heart

Just a few days ago my yaoi meter was extremely low and one of the guys in my class was yelling at another guy. He said "HEY SIT DOWN!...naughty boy..." My mind shot off in all yaoi directions. Both the guys were cute too. X3

I was in my seat and I looked at my sister thinking HELP ME...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:30 pm
Gavrael_666
Dream of Existence
Gavrael_666

So do I!
Its gotten to the point where Im starting to pair my male teachers with one another.
Makes their lessons more interesting though because you can always take what they say and mess with it in your mind to make it naughty. >_>....

Oh my god I'm not the only one! O___O

I do it all the time with my current humanities teacher, my old humanities teacher, and my friends algebra teacher. XD

aa_beatrix

elfeyes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Dream of Existence
The real question for me is.... When don't I think about yaoi?

yeah same for me. I can't think of a time when yaoi does not inter my mind. It doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing anything can put yaoi in my head. Not that I care or anything biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:28 am
well i am not "me" if i haven't found yaoi.
really.

i breathe yaoi lawlz.

nenesama

zuttodark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:07 am
Well I used to think of Yaoi all the time, but ever since I found that special guy that makes me happy I've toned down a little, now I think of him all the time. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:23 am
Shiechan
If I had a quarter for every time I thought about yaoi I would be rich lol
Which will then pay for the yaoi your thinking about razz mrgreen  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

LEMURIANsavant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:24 am
Halcyon100
Shiechan
If I had a quarter for every time I thought about yaoi I would be rich lol
Which will then pay for the yaoi your thinking about razz mrgreen
exectly... and pay for world domination by yaoi  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:41 pm
4laugh !! ha ... yup... just like everyone else... when Don't i think about it.... razz  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

LadyAconite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:11 pm
-bawls- well I go to an all girls school, but we share the same grounds as the all boys school next door, so there are a HEAP of boys to be paired up with one another xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:16 pm
All the time ,especially when I'm trying to convert my friends into Yaoi-lism! Though, only six friends have converted! My new mission is my friend who is very close to converting.. Muahahaha.. xD

Excuse me, too much suger and KH Yaoi Doujins.

And yes, it's fun to pair guys up with one another without them knowing. Though, I paired two of my friends, and they were together after a week. o.o Creepy, but cute! I introduced them to yaoi. xP

xx_Mourning A N G E L

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:11 pm
zuttodark
Well I used to think of Yaoi all the time, but ever since I found that special guy that makes me happy I've toned down a little, now I think of him all the time. ^_^

Awww. How sweet.
whee heart

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas