Star Jewel
  Before the Moment
  Return to the Sea
View Results

Bee-girl22

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:36 pm
just sing the songs like everyone else blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:14 pm
i had to go to scout camp over the weekend and there was this one kid who keep flashing his flashlight in my eyes i got feed up with it but didn't know what to do so at some point when i was board i started to whistle splash dream and it drove the kid nuts so everytime he become a smart alex i started to whistle and i got my revenge on him twisted and today at school i had to do a performance with my violin so i copyed splash dream off the internet and played it in the class and i got an 'A' for creativity and an 'A' for preforming blaugh and over the summer i get to write a story for no apernt reason go me  

Kitsunimochi

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:28 pm
today was a great day i was doing a cube puzzle in math and i couldn't solve it so i started whistleing legend of mermiad and i solved it plues theres this one girl who sits 2 seats in front of me and it dove her nuts (i hated her) she told me to "stop" and i said "ok" then i started whistleing splash dream and keep driveing her nuts so every time she told me to "stop" i changed songs twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:42 pm
I like to sing the songs whenever, sometimes to annoy my friends, and I tried playing it on the violin one time ^-^ and I learned how to play Legend of Mermaid on the piano so I'm obsessed with it now!

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MERMAID MELODY IS OVER HERE scream !!! The only other person who actually knew what it was moved to Georgia crying I'm so lonely over here...no one even knows what anime is! The only thing they know is that I'm way obsessed with it. crying crying I need to find someplace else to live.  

-Sun Candy-

Saikano

Sexy Fox

20,190 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:06 pm
Well, other then the fact I have the first season Microphone and a seashell Pendant necklace and bracelet, I feel that when I want to spice up the evening, we do some Pichi Karaoke!

I do find myself often singing Legend of Mermaid when I'm outside, and it starts raining, so I sing, and the rain stops for some reason. And I sing Kizuna when I get lonely...It helps me feel better and the darkness lightens up. biggrin

I am learning the Italian dub songs, and I sing Dolce Melodia to my horse and she falls asleep when I sing it. x3 Cute.

Oh! I remember this one night, I woke up from a bad dream, and I saw a red light in front of me, it was small, but bright. It was there for about 6 seconds, and then disappeared. I fell back asleep, and dreamed I was in the ocean, and I was a mermaid. xD I was the Red Pearl Voice. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:41 pm
XD Y'all are all so funny!
I love the Red Pearl Voice thingie and the Whistleing in Math class~ xd blaugh heart

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:21 pm
here's something i did at the first of 7th grade that gave me my title for the grade
i finelly got to school to be the first one there out of my friends, i grab some brackfast and sit down to start eating and to my surprise utah (one of my friends not the state) comes up right behind me and ask "where's jake and jorden" i shurged not knowing the times yet then i was done right there after my shurg and i started singing legend of mermaid and utah comes right up behind me and use his left hand to put me in a neck lock and his right hand over my mouth and everyone was stairing at us then we saw jake and jordan walking. i was trying to walk but utah held his grab on me and i was in an odd angle as i tried to break free and jorden asked utah "what are you doing to beau (that's my real name)" utah responed "he was doing something you don't want to know" i finelly broke free and said "just 'cuz i can sing in Japanese dosen't meen i'm wired... ok it dose but what else is new i've been known as wired sense like forever, that's why were all friends" then jake fell to his knees going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." and i just picked him up by the back of his shirt and said "you embracing yourself" utah tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to everyone stairing at us and said "i think you already did that for us" i shurged and started walking of as i continued singing legend of mermaid then of course utah gets me from behind and stops me then the bell rang and it was all over

what a first day of school that was  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:39 am
i havent really had any cool  

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kakashi_lover721

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:49 pm
I sing the songs, even at school, then one of my friends chases me around to shut up... sad... I was also Luchia for Halloween, and I have kodou and Kizuna on my Ipod... I can't wait for AX... Ai yori she omoi nanatsu no umi no shiteru,
... I think that is how it goes. *goes to youtube and listens to all of the mermaid melody songs I have*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:55 pm
I also rewmember having a dream where I was Luchia, and I was in the ocean. It was a stormy night, and Kaito was surfing. He fell off, and I went to go save him. (It is when they are the same age as they are in the book. Luchia does know who Hanon is. As a place for you to guess.) It was so cute! I had my first kiss in that dream... or at least, a first dream kiss... does that count? (Hasn't dated or kissed in her life)
arrow  

kakashi_lover721

kakashi_lover721

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:02 pm
HAHA! I got it!

Before the Moment

Ai yori fukai omoi nanatsu no umi de umareta
"Saigo no negai" ga donna ni ookikute mo watashi wa makenai

Ubugoe wo ageteru chiisa na hoshi ni kidzuite
Ichiban kurai jigoku wa yoake mae... shitteru, deshou?

Nanatsu no umi he to hoshikuzu okureba
Haruka naru tabiji wo terashidasu michishirube ni kawaru

Ai yori tsuyoi omoi watashi wo ugokashite iru
Kono sora to umi no aosa ga hitotsu ni naru... hoshi no NOBERU
Watashi wa, watashi no mama no tsuyosa wo shinjiteitai
Daijoubu. Machigatte nai.
Kimi ni mukau omoi wa honmono
Bless! Starry... tonight!

Ichiban suki dakara. Ichiban no yuuki ni narou.
Tabidatsu asa no seijaku jibun to no ano yakusoku

Oboeteiru deshou kioku no umi ni wa
Ima mo mada futari no nukumori mo... egao mo nemutteru

Yume no tame ni tatakau subete no inochi wa hikaru
Kono sora to umi ga kanaderu aoi neiro... hoshi no ARIA
Watashi ga watashi de ireba, nannimo koware wa shinai.
Seiza no mienai yoru demo chikadzuiteru. Sono toki ga kiteru.
Just Moment in Love.

Ai yori fukai omoi nanatsu no umi de umareta
"Saigo no negai" ga donna ni ookikute mo watashi wa akiramenai
Watashi wa, watashi no mama no tsuyosa wo shinjiteitai
Daijoubu. Machigatte nai.
Kimi ni mukau omoi wa honmono

Just Moment in Love

Bless! Starry... tonight!

Bless! Starting... tonight!

Yay! I got down the lyrics! *goes back to listening to it*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:35 pm
I'm always singing 'Legend of the mermaid'

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:14 pm
Do you guyes try to dress up like a character?
I bought yellow star earrings at claires and yellow bobby pins! heart 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 pm
i sing teh song? o.o.
i print out the lyrics n sing it on youtube until im good den i sing it alonee, o.o
i lurb all the songs. tho i prefer full moon wo sagashite's song more.
jkowl, i found the piano thing for legend of the emrmaid on internet n im learning it x) . im doing pretty good currently biggrin  

courtney6776

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Marusera

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:16 am
I often sing Mermaid Melody songs^^  
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff