Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:17 am
walk over to Takeo and grabs razmus off him "i mean we just meet and ur asking what i want to do, and sorry about him hes just really hyper"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:36 am
" sorry it's just when I'm not doing anything I feel wierd" he said  

Lucifer divine

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:16 pm
laughts a little "i understand oh u never said what ur name was"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:12 pm
He looks at her with an annoyed/ confused look "yes I did..."  

Lucifer divine

Sugardream

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:49 pm
rp name : Anna
sex : Female
sexuality: straight
race : A loup-garo is a child of the moon she can change into a wolf when nude, as well as use her abilities separately
appearence : Anna is about 5'6", 5'7" in height. She has long oak curls that tumble down her shoulders and back, sharp evergreen eyes and full, soft pink lips. Having broad shoulders and a curvy frame, having been training from birth, she's a strong fighter. Wears: She wears a pair of black tattered pants, long black mid-night coat and a deep purple long sleeved top that's missing a sleeve, her skin is sun-kissed from running for eight months, her prized possession that she always wears is her silver locket, on her feet she has black steeled toed boots.
powers, abilities, or weapons : Her blood has a sort of siren effect on vampires; it gives off a luring scent and calls out to the world. Her blood is endless; if her large supply is drained then it will all come back within the half hour. For weapons she chooses to fight with her own claws.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:51 pm
Anna walked slowly through the dark, quiet forest, her long oak curls falling over her pale shoulders as her soft evergreen eyes scanning the shadows for trouble. "Well I don't see anyone... and I don't know if that's a good thing..." she bit her full, soft, pink bottom lip a drop of blood slipping out and onto the top of her moonlit gown. It gave off its sweet scent, calling out to the world; her blood seemed to be singing. She continued walking down the treed pathway rounding the corner slowly, her gown swishing around her ankles as she moved, she hit about 5'6, 5'7. The long dress hugged her curves, setting off from her skin the soft moonlight from the sky the only light shinning down on the darkened path, giving her a soft glow. Moving like mist among the trees Anna watched as she few birds fluttered from a tree, her ear twitched, What was that? she half turned slowly.

Sugardream

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:44 am
((let's get this thing going!))
rp name : Kat
sex : female
race : demon (tiger spirit of war and fire)
appearence : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
powers, abilities, or weapons : fire, two scimitars (look on google) and one daggar
~~~~~
Kat watched the ground below from her high tree perch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:36 pm
rp name : Treick
sex : Male
race : Human
appearence : User Image
He's a police officer for the Racoon Police Department, a police department that was detoryed by Zombies
powers, abilities, or weapons :2 9 mm pistols, 1 double barrel shotgun he carries on his back, and his fists.  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:03 pm
rp name : Rina
race : Human
appearence :User Image
powers, abilities, or weapons : When she plays her flute the earth and trees react to her notes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:08 pm
Rina walks around the forest looking for a good spot to play her flute and practice. It was her favorite thing to do and she was really good at it. She found a nice tree she liked by a lake and she climbed the tree and sat on the branch. She looked around then took her flute out and started playing it. She made the tree branches link together and some of the leafs come off the tree and spin around her.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:41 pm
RP name : Savannah
race : human
powers, abilities, or weapons : slight mind reading when she knows someone well enough.
appearence : User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 am
rp name : Fiona Ichinenju

race : angel wolf and demon

appearence : (( im the girl in my signature ))

powers, abilities, or weapons : Controlls Fire shes learning to controll wind When in her demon form she fighs with her claws and fire only
other then that she uses her b*****d sword  

Fiona Ichinenju

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:46 am
rp name : Luminia Cross
race : Vampire with the ability to go in sunlight all day and is a holy White vampire. She is like a priest but is a vampire. (everyone calls her mother Lulu)
powers, abilities, or weapons : Holy items, Magic, day to night

When Hot water touches her she turns into a man  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:58 am
Lulu Said her prayers in front of a large angel statue in the middle of the field. "I pray To the lords that today i will not be harmed nor injured in anyway." She gets up and casts her spell to make it go underground sealing it in a Barrier made of fire. She walks and sees Tiako and her. "Why hello~!" Whenever Lulu smiles, The sn shines behind her head and angels sing. "allow me to intoduce myself. I am Luminia Cross, Mother of the holy Vampire village. I redouce Bad vampires souls and they become Like me~! Except I am the mother and they are the children. biggrin " She smiled and she heard the angels. "uhm....Sorry about that it's this smile thing?"

Reborn Rinoa

This-is-Not-a-Dril

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:02 am
rp name : China (pronounced Cheena)
sex :female
race :human/wizard
powers, abilities, or weapons :can turn into a chinchilla and is very very annoying because she is so random and hyper User Image  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff