Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I started listening to P!ATD when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you been listening to P!ATD?
  A week
  A month
  6 monthes
  A year
  More than a year
View Results

Miezekatze Hexe

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:32 am
I think I first heard them last Summer. My friend had the music video for I Write Sins, Not Tradgedies on her profile (on here) for the longest time. I wasn't totally into them atfirst, but they grew on me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:59 am
November 4th (it was my borthday and my entire family was somewhere else) and I got bored... I went onto Myspace and start looking for bands. I clicked on a couple that mainly sounded like s**t, but then I saw Panic! at the Disco and I was struck by the name... I clicked on it and I loved it. The problem is, is that I rarely get on Myspace, so I didn't listen to them too much, and I didn't realise an album was out... Later I was playing a Fall Out Boy song and making fun of it when one of my friends asked if it was Panic! I was shicked that she had heard of them because she's more of a mainstream lover and that is when I learned that their first music video (I Write Sins Not Tragedies) had come out to MTV.

To make a long story as short as possible, I went to the store bought their album, went to the summer and Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour...and here I am

ih8clowns

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jesse quick

Swashbuckling Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:06 am
I remember the first time i listened to them, i was looking for something else on you tube and i write sins came up. my friend had been into them for a while and i recognised the lyrics coz she'd had it as her msn name. i borrowed the cd off of her and loved it. then i bought the cd myself and am completely hooked  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 pm
rozanime
I remember the first time i listened to them, i was looking for something else on you tube and i write sins came up. my friend had been into them for a while and i recognised the lyrics coz she'd had it as her msn name. i borrowed the cd off of her and loved it. then i bought the cd myself and am completely hooked

<3 I run into a lot of music like that.

lucyVUITTON

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:55 am
November 2005.
Alice, Necole, and I where going out for lunch and Necole said, "You guys should totally listen to this band."
She put the flowery red & gold CD into Alice's shitty CD player and skipped it to number 7.
That's when I first heard "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off".
I started cracking up laughing and said, "Awesome, I love it!"
I bought the CD about 3 months later. LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:44 am
Yume~no~Hikari
November 2005.
Alice, Necole, and I where going out for lunch and Necole said, "You guys should totally listen to this band."
She put the flowery red & gold CD into Alice's shitty CD player and skipped it to number 7.
That's when I first heard "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off".
I started cracking up laughing and said, "Awesome, I love it!"
I bought the CD about 3 months later. LOL

lol.
I got one of my friends into panic by doing the same thing.  

jesse quick

Swashbuckling Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:03 pm
Lets Exchange Heat...

It Was Mardi Gras And I Saw Them On Fuse, They Were My Sex Than, They Are My Sex Now heart

In Your Passenger Seat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:31 pm
When I met my boyfriend 6 months ago in his car! He had his Ex's CD and just played it so I got the same cd lol and now I aint seen it since then.  

Dragoon_Arcadia

POST MORTEM RECTAL TRAUMA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:00 am
I heard their song "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off" on FUSE. ive been hooked ever since  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:12 pm
Well my friend acually got me into PATD like about more then a year ago. I didnt know WTF PATD was. But then , he showed me the music vid of I write sins not tragedies, then i've been a fan ever since trying to learn there songs!  

FF Moogle

daily.dosage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:49 pm
I started listening to the Panic! boys back in 2005, I believe, when I was using Rhapsody to find music to listen to. They had popped up under some recommended listening, and I said "Awww, the lead singer's so cutesy!" and started listening to 'Build God, Then We'll Talk' and 'Time to Dance'. I was immediately hooked like crazy. Didn't buy the CD 'til almost six months afterwards, but mannn do I love them. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:14 pm
I heard about them last summer and downloaded 2 of their songs, 'I write sins, not tradgedies' and 'Time to Dance'. Then in July I finally bought their CD ^^

I know, my story is so original xD

[.Kaylaers.]

Mizz.Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:50 pm
i started listening to panic at the disco before they became famous.i heard them at their school talent show or something  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:00 pm
The first time I listened to them was one day i was very bored so i just started surfing channels...all of a sudden PANIC! AT THE DISCO'S I Write Sins Not Tradegiescame on and i loved th vid so much...them i searched them on the internet bought their CD and now i'm know as P!ATD Freak  

Carnage_By_Beauty

Drunkehn Munkee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:32 am
My girlfriend (now ex) told me to listen to them, and I liked them, so... yeah. cool  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff