Scary or polite?
  Scary
  Polite >w<
  *poll*/undecided
View Results

Joebl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:30 pm
SapphireSara2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My friend and I were on the bus the other day and this 20ish year old woman started talking to us and being nice since she overheard us talking about High School applications. She was nice and all but my sister thinks that is plain creepy... What do you think?

It's a mix of both. Her intentions were good, but recieving that kind of thing is difficult for humans.
I would be creeped out, I'd still be nice back to them, but would definately be creeped out.

It's hard to define whether it's a bad or a good thing for people to do that really.. burning_eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:12 pm
ummm... I dunno O_o
I think it falls under the "scary but not for the reasons you think" category

I'd be like "omg get me the hell away from this crazy person..." lol

Jeanne Apocrypha

iris_rush

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:21 am
kids these day, if they doesnt talk to them, they says adults are all on their own, doesnt want to be friends with kids.

but when they show you guys some generous and become friendly, you call them creepy. what a nice idea.

hihi, sorry for the lecture, lol. I'm sounds like I am an old folks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:37 am
User Image

Creepy, That happened to me before xD

kilkutie

Queen Rosedust

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:33 am
I think in a different direction. I find that uncomfortable. xp People have started small conversations with me like that before. Never know what to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:12 am
Probably just wanted to talk so she therefore made random conversation with you 3nodding x  

JENNlFER

00000nsbe770heb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:49 am
It's only creepy if there not interesting and they keep talking and talking and talking.

Heather  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:58 am
    Creepy, I'd say.
    I hate it when random people on the bus start talking to me or my friends.
    ..'specially when they just stand/sit there and stare at us. o_O;;

Bittersweet Ambitions

Recyclable Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:11 pm
That was just nice. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:13 pm
Sometimes it is a bit creepy. This reminds me of the time when I went to McDonalds with my friend. I had a cold that day, and we sat there for 20 minutes. As we walked out, a man came up to us, and he said that he noticed us coughing and whether or not we would like to have a cough drop. We politely refused, and at first, we thought he was a very polite man. The next day, however, we began to think that he is creepy. He was listening to our conversation and even noticed us coughing, even though I didn't cough that much, and my friend hardly coughed at all. My friend's mom was a bit paranoid and suspected him of putting drugs in the cough drops he was going to offer us and so on...  

Sunning

xlilaznxcutiex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:29 pm
I think that's pretty nice. She must be outgoing. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:50 pm
She was probably being nice...I'd still find it creepy though if I didn't know her... *shrugs* That's me though.  

Flame_Vixen101

Local Support Device

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:40 pm
I can see how that could seem weird...but see sounds like a nice person; maybe she starts random helpful conversations cuz she wouldn't mind if people started them with her...or something like that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:24 am
Meh the lady was being nice...take it for what it is. Be happy. At least you don't have a bunch of perverts going up to you and talking. Older people love to chat...even if they don't know you. It's part of their charm.  

dreamz_walker

calypso-maru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:59 pm
I think she's just being friendly..I'm also in my 20's and sometimes, I do that too..because when you get older, you'll miss the things you used to do when you're young..like going to school..

believe it not, i really miss going to school! sweatdrop

Maybe she just sees herself in you when she was young that why she talked to you...

If I see myself in another girl, I'd probably talk to her too, and will be sooo tempted to tell her all the things I did so she will not have to do the same things..but hey, it's her life right? blaugh  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff