Reply Music
Disturbed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Disturbed?
  Hell yeah!
  No, they're pawns of Satan. Just look at the name!
  No...
  You mean to tell me that's the name of a band?
  Lame-o poll whore option.
View Results

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:15 pm
staindfanforever
NYANEKO
Yes. I have all their albums.

Awesome! My friend got me their discog., but she left them in FL on accident, so I have to wait for it to come in the mail... I'm anxious. x]

FL?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:12 pm
NYANEKO
staindfanforever
NYANEKO
Yes. I have all their albums.

Awesome! My friend got me their discog., but she left them in FL on accident, so I have to wait for it to come in the mail... I'm anxious. x]

FL?

Florida. sweatdrop ... she bought it in Florida and accidentally left it whichever family member's house while she was on vacation.  

staindfanforever

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:26 pm
mij0189
land of confusion is a remake of an old peter gabreal song ....and even thogh they did better then he did its still almost hard to listin to it ...but the music video is cool on mute ( it would have been a better 10000 fist music video) but i ahve heard most of there stuff and i realy injoy it ..not only did i see them in person but i got them to sign my guitar after it and i even hung out with them for a couple of hours

Oh, I'm not familiar with Peter Gabriel... but that's cool to know it's a cover song and not an original. It just seems to fit so perfectly with politics now {or maybe things are just always like that} that I figured maybe they've progressed into some super political movement or something...

I don't think I've heard 10000 Fists though, so I can't really judge which would be better with the vid. I do think the vid for L.O.C. and the song do go pretty well together though, since L.O.C. does seem to have some pretty direct political implications and all and the Fists song doesn't seem to really have any at all.

& that's totally awesome that you got to have them autograph your guitar. =] I probably would have been in shock/really nervous... his voice is amazing...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:02 pm
most of there songs have meaning behind them which is why i listen to most music.  

cheesefansmile

Drew17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:10 pm
I love all their songs, they're pretty much my favourite band! Though my favourite song would have to be Pain Redefined or Sacred Lie  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:08 pm
cheesefansmile
most of there songs have meaning behind them which is why i listen to most music.

I'm lame, I don't usually pay that much attention to the lyrics. With the songs that I have taken the time to sit down and listen to, they really are quite interesting. Different parts of different songs usually get stuck in my head every day.  

staindfanforever

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:17 pm
Drew17
I love all their songs, they're pretty much my favourite band! Though my favourite song would have to be Pain Redefined or Sacred Lie

My favorite by them has got to be "The Game" on The Sickness.

The Game

Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do
now that I have allowed you to beat me?
Do you think that we could play another game?
Maybe I could win this time.

I kind of like the misery you put me through,
Darlin' you can trust me completely,
If you even try to look the other way,
I think that I could kill this time.

Is she not right?
Is she insane?
Will she now
Run for her life
In the battle that ends this day?
Is she not right?
Is she insane?
Will she now
Run for her life
Now that she lied to me?

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:13 pm
I'm going to a Mnemic concert tonight. =]

I realize that has nothing to do with Disturbed, but feel free to actually comment on other things regarding Disturbed...

staindfanforever

Dark Knight - Sparda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:09 pm
Disturbed is a awesome band I like all their songs but they are not my favorite band I just think they are good that's all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Dark Knight - Sparda
Disturbed is a awesome band I like all their songs but they are not my favorite band I just think they are good that's all.

3nodding  

staindfanforever

[Penny.for.your.pants]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:06 am
They are not my favorite... Opeth and In flames is.. but they are definitely not far behind! whee 3nodding heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 pm
I like them. But theyre not my absolute fav. I like their song Down with the sickness, as long as its the shorter version. I dont really like the yelling O_o  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:37 pm
Digital Dragon of Doom
I like them. But theyre not my absolute fav. I like their song Down with the sickness, as long as its the shorter version. I dont really like the yelling O_o

burning_eyes You don't like the yelling? Gahhh, I swear... his voice [in the older stuff] is like... the epitome of sexiness. blaugh

I'm only partially joking...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:44 pm
[Penny.for.your.pants]
They are not my favorite... Opeth and In flames is.. but they are definitely not far behind! whee 3nodding heart mrgreen

I haven't heard much Opeth. confused  

staindfanforever

Flame_Vixen101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:27 pm
They're seriously awesome, and I love that they haven't gone soft as some harder bands have. Lately I've been obsessed with their song "Get Psycho" and also "Sons of Plunder"  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff